Cybercriminals in Japan are targeting iPhone users with an online scam that tricks them into installing a malicious application when they attempt to view porn videos.
A vulnerability in Android's default Web browser lets attackers spoof the URL shown in the address bar, allowing for more credible phishing attacks.
The latest versions of Safari for Mac OS X and iOS are vulnerable to a URL-spoofing exploit that could allow hackers to launch credible phishing attacks.
The shamelessness of ransomware pushers knows no bounds. After encrypting people's files and then holding them to ransom, they portray themselves as service providers offering technical support and discounts to their "customers."
Over five percent of browser visits to Google owned websites, including Google Search, are altered by computer programs that inject ads into pages. One called Superfish is responsible for a majority of those ad injections.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Review: TCL C1 series 4K TV
- 2 Sony 75-inch UHD TV (X9400C) review: Sony and Android are a winning duo
- 3 LG 55EG960T OLED UHD TV
- 4 Panasonic Viera UHD TV review: good hardware, fragmented software
- 5 Microsoft Lumia 640 review: Honouring Nokia's legacy
Join the Good Gear Guide newsletter!
Best Deals on Good Gear Guide
Latest News Articles
- Report: Microsoft could debut Xbox One game streaming stick and 'Xbox TV' at E3
- This sticker can wirelessly charge your smartphone or tablet
- Microsoft breaks own design rules in dupe-the-user Windows 10 upgrade tactic
- Samsung isn't giving up on Android Wear, it's just not making any new Android Wear watches
- Google quietly kills its Nexus Player as Chromecast overshadows Android TV
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
- CCContract Analyst Programmer (J2EE/Oracle) 160520/AP/985Asia
- CCSr. Net DeveloperVIC
- CCApplication DevelopersQLD
- CCBI/Information/Data/Solution ArchitectNSW
- CCDevOps Software Configuration ManagerACT
- CCIT Technical WriterACT
- CCSenior Service Desk ManagerNSW
- CCData Engineer | Real Time StreamingNSW
- CCService Provider Manager - DesktopVIC
- FTData Feeds Developer | Financial Services | C# & SQLNSW
- CCTechnical System Engineer (Linux/Mobile/SQL)160524/TSE/vmtAsia
- CCSenior Program DirectorNSW
- FTSenior Team Leader Applications SupportACT
- CCSenior Oracle Functional ConsultantSA
- CCProject CoordinatorNSW
- CCIBM Sterling Developer + IBM Sterling Team LeaderNSW
- CCMultiple Oracle Fusion SOA/BPEL Developer OpportunitiesVIC
- FTApplication Support EngineerVIC
- CCQA OfficerACT
- CCProgram Business AnalystVIC
- FT.NET DevelopersQLD
- CCSoftware Licensing AnalystVIC
- CCBusiness AnalystNSW
- FTTechnical Specialist EmailACT
- FTSenior Business AnalystVIC