Embattled Indian outsourcer Satyam Computer Services plans to use a new brand, Mahindra Satyam, to reflect its new ownership.
Embattled Indian outsourcer Satyam Computer Services released on Tuesday the financial information that was provided to investors at the time of the bid for a majority share in the company, though it warned that the information could be unreliable.
The board of Satyam Computer Services has appointed The Boston Consulting Group as management advisor, and Goldman Sachs and Avendus, an Indian investment bank, as investment bankers to advise the company on various strategic options, including bring...
Indian outsourcer Satyam Computer Services is turning to YouTube to get its own message across to viewers worldwide in the wake of the financial crisis in the company.
In 2000, IT services firm Wipro Technologies gave senior IT staffers at The World Bank Group a chance to buy stock in parent company Wipro Ltd. under a family-and-friends program, as part of an IPO in the U.S. Bank employees bought about 1,750 share...
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Microsoft Surface Pro 3 Windows 8.1 tablet
- 2 Samsung Galaxy Tab S (10.5) 4G review
- 3 TomTom Runner Cardio GPS watch
- 4 LG G3 review
- 5 Nokia Lumia 930 review
Best Deals on GoodGearGuide
Latest News Articles
- Uber doubles down on shared rides, enacts permanent pricing cut for UberX
- Bigger Apple iPhones a hit with record 4 million sold in 24 hours
- Google reports a 19% jump in US government data requests
- NFL collaboration software looks for a win with businesses
- Yahoo slams new 'digital will' law in US, says users have privacy when they die
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.