SAP is deepening its partnership with Google and will collaborate with the search giant on new projects focused on business analytics and enterprise applications.
Huawei has increased its investment in the nascent wearable market by unveiling three devices at the Mobile World Congress (MWC).
As software vendors tend to do during their big annual user conferences, SAP made a lot of promises to customers this week at Sapphire. The overarching theme was a desire to make SAP's software simpler and its customers' lives easier.
A couple of things became clear during SAP co-founder Hasso Plattner's keynote at the Sapphire conference Wednesday: SAP remains fully committed to the Hana in-memory computing platform, as well as its push into SaaS (software as a service).
SAP is taking a big step into SaaS with Simple Finance, a set of applications based on its in-memory Hana Enterprise Cloud platform.
Bowing to pressure from customers and competitors, SAP will provide a series of recently released, next-generation user interface technologies at no extra charge.
SAP is hoping to grab a bigger piece of the money its customers spend on Cloud-based software by creating a new series of industry-specific services.
From rare gemstone to mass market material for future iPhones, iPads and more?
Anyone remotely within the orbit of SAP lately knows that its number-one focus is the HANA in-memory database and development platform. At this week's Sapphire conference in Orlando, the vendor sought to show the progress it is making in both buildin...
Selling SaaS (software as a service) applications aimed at specific lines of business is one way that SAP has tried to stake a claim in the world of cloud computing and during the Sapphire conference it unveiled a broad series of updates to the portf...
SAP's software is known for its role running many of the world's largest companies, but not necessarily for its user-friendliness. As part of an ongoing effort to change this perception, SAP unveiled Fiori, a set of 25 lightweight "consumer-friendly"...
SAP is hoping to win points with professional sports teams by showing how its HANA in-memory database, analytics, mobile software and other technologies can help them make fans happier, find better players and improve their operations.
A new cloud version of SAP's Afaria mobile device management software offers IT departments a more convenient way of controlling mobile devices.
SAP's HANA Cloud Platform, consisting of the core in-memory database plus application development tools, analytics and integration services, will eventually underpin all of its cloud-based applications, the company said at its Sapphire conference.
SAP customers seeking to move from traditional deployments to a private cloud architecture have a new option from Accenture, the companies announced Wednesday during the Sapphire conference in Madrid.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Review: TCL C1 series 4K TV
- 2 Sony 75-inch UHD TV (X9400C) review: Sony and Android are a winning duo
- 3 LG 55EG960T OLED UHD TV
- 4 Panasonic Viera UHD TV review: good hardware, fragmented software
- 5 Microsoft Lumia 640 review: Honouring Nokia's legacy
Join the Good Gear Guide newsletter!
Best Deals on Good Gear Guide
Latest News Articles
- Seagate 8TB NAS drive: Review
- Seagate ST1000LX001 review
- Report: Microsoft could debut Xbox One game streaming stick and 'Xbox TV' at E3
- This sticker can wirelessly charge your smartphone or tablet
- Microsoft breaks own design rules in dupe-the-user Windows 10 upgrade tactic
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
For work use, Microsoft Word and Excel programs pre-installed on the device are adequate for preparing short documents.
The Fujitsu LifeBook UH574 allowed for great mobility without being obnoxiously heavy or clunky. Its twelve hours of battery life did not disappoint.
The screen was particularly good. It is bright and visible from most angles, however heat is an issue, particularly around the Windows button on the front, and on the back where the battery housing is located.
My first impression after unboxing the Q702 is that it is a nice looking unit. Styling is somewhat minimalist but very effective. The tablet part, once detached, has a nice weight, and no buttons or switches are located in awkward or intrusive positions.
- CCSolutions Architect - SAP HANAQLD
- CCDeemed Order Business SpecialistVIC
- CCTIBCO Integration ConsultantVIC
- CCSenior BA - Enterprise DataNSW
- FTNetwork Engineer | Routing & switching | Design, implementation, L3 supportNSW
- FTPermanent Defence network engineer - career progression & flexible conditionsACT
- CCEnd to End Project Manager - PMO and GovernanceVIC
- CCContract Systems Analyst (JAVA/Oracle/Web) 160603/SA/871Asia
- CCIT Assistant (Office Automation/Windows) 160517/ITA/884Asia
- FTStibo PIM Consultant - Permanent OpportunityNSW
- FTDelivery Lead- AWSNSW
- CCSenior Business Analyst - NV1VIC
- CCDigital Project ManagerVIC
- CCProject SpecialistVIC
- CCFront end and Full Stack DevelopersNSW
- CCInfrastructure and Cloud Project ManagerVIC
- CCSenior Program DirectorNSW
- FTVMWare Infrastructure EngineerVIC
- CCBusiness Systems AnalystQLD
- CCBusiness Intelligence (BI) AnalystQLD
- CCTechnical PM - Magento E-Commerce SolutionNSW
- CCService Provider Manager - DesktopVIC
- FTSOE SpecialistACT
- FTNV2 Defence Project Manager | Major exciting White Paper projectsACT
- FTAzure ConsultantQLD