SAP is deepening its partnership with Google and will collaborate with the search giant on new projects focused on business analytics and enterprise applications.
Huawei has increased its investment in the nascent wearable market by unveiling three devices at the Mobile World Congress (MWC).
As software vendors tend to do during their big annual user conferences, SAP made a lot of promises to customers this week at Sapphire. The overarching theme was a desire to make SAP's software simpler and its customers' lives easier.
A couple of things became clear during SAP co-founder Hasso Plattner's keynote at the Sapphire conference Wednesday: SAP remains fully committed to the Hana in-memory computing platform, as well as its push into SaaS (software as a service).
SAP is taking a big step into SaaS with Simple Finance, a set of applications based on its in-memory Hana Enterprise Cloud platform.
Bowing to pressure from customers and competitors, SAP will provide a series of recently released, next-generation user interface technologies at no extra charge.
SAP is hoping to grab a bigger piece of the money its customers spend on Cloud-based software by creating a new series of industry-specific services.
From rare gemstone to mass market material for future iPhones, iPads and more?
Anyone remotely within the orbit of SAP lately knows that its number-one focus is the HANA in-memory database and development platform. At this week's Sapphire conference in Orlando, the vendor sought to show the progress it is making in both buildin...
Selling SaaS (software as a service) applications aimed at specific lines of business is one way that SAP has tried to stake a claim in the world of cloud computing and during the Sapphire conference it unveiled a broad series of updates to the portf...
SAP's software is known for its role running many of the world's largest companies, but not necessarily for its user-friendliness. As part of an ongoing effort to change this perception, SAP unveiled Fiori, a set of 25 lightweight "consumer-friendly"...
SAP is hoping to win points with professional sports teams by showing how its HANA in-memory database, analytics, mobile software and other technologies can help them make fans happier, find better players and improve their operations.
A new cloud version of SAP's Afaria mobile device management software offers IT departments a more convenient way of controlling mobile devices.
SAP's HANA Cloud Platform, consisting of the core in-memory database plus application development tools, analytics and integration services, will eventually underpin all of its cloud-based applications, the company said at its Sapphire conference.
SAP customers seeking to move from traditional deployments to a private cloud architecture have a new option from Accenture, the companies announced Wednesday during the Sapphire conference in Madrid.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Sony Xperia Z5 Premium review: Is the world ready for a 4K phone?
- 2 Mazda MX-5 (2016) review: Absolute driving purity
- 3 Sony 75-inch UHD TV (X9400C) review: Sony and Android are a winning duo
- 4 LG 55EG960T OLED UHD TV
- 5 Panasonic Viera UHD TV review: good hardware, fragmented software
Join the Good Gear Guide newsletter!
Best Deals on Good Gear Guide
Latest News Articles
- Upgrading to SAP Hana? This new tool can help prepare your code
- The eyes have it: How one startup aims to change the future of VR
- Gaming on Linux, Steam machines set to soar with DirectX competitor Vulkan
- Google didn't abuse its position in Streetmap case, UK court rules
- New Chromebook won't break with 365-pound person standing on it
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
- FTDigital Marketing Specialist | Media BuyerNSW
- CCJava DeveloperVIC
- CCSolution Architect - .NET TechnologiesNSW
- CCSenior Business Analyst, Enterprise Software SolutionNSW
- CCSolutions ArchitectNSW
- CCBusiness Process Analyst - Supply ChainVIC
- CCJava Developer - IOSNSW
- CCSAP Business Intelligence SpecialistQLD
- CCIT Security EngineerNSW
- CCOracle Apex DeveloperQLD
- CCiOS Developer - New AppNSW
- FTDatabase AdministratorVIC
- CCAndroid and iOS DevelopersVIC
- FTManager, Portfolio GovernanceNSW
- CCSolution Architect_Microsoft ArchitectureACT
- FTSystems Administrator/Engineer | Projects & BAU | Coastal Newcastle NSWWA
- FTJunior Project Manager | Permanent role in Canberra | NV1/2 clearedACT
- CCContract System Analyst (SQL/.net) 160205/SA/561Asia
- CCJira Administrator - Western SydneyNSW
- CCSenior Android DeveloperNSW
- FTIT Cyber Security Requirements ConsultantACT
- FTSystems Administrator/Engineer | $60-90K package | ChatswoodNSW
- FTInsight / Customer - Data ScientistNSW
- CCAD and FIM EngineerNSW
- FTTechnical Lead (C#/.Net)NSW