SAP is scooping up SeeWhy, maker of real-time targeted marketing software, in a bid to flesh out the omni-channel commerce platform it gained through last year's acquisition of Hybris.
Microsoft and SAP's long-standing partnership is being strengthened with the pending certification of SAP's ERP (enterprise resource planning) software for deployment on the Azure cloud infrastructure service.
You could look at SAP's recent flurry of eye-opening news -- high-profile executive departures, reorganizations and most recently, a layoff announcement -- as a negative thing, given they come just weeks before the company's big Sapphire conference i...
Class of 2014 college graduates looking for their first IT jobs take note: your passion for and experience with technology may prove more helpful in your employment search than your diplomas.
Oracle has asked an appeals court to reinstate a US$1.3 billion jury award against SAP for what an Oracle lawyer on Tuesday called "the most massive and brazen copyright infringement in history."
SAP is trimming an unspecified number of workers as part of an effort to restructure its overall skill set.
NetSuite is overhauling its cloud ERP software's user interface, hoping to keep pace at a time when consumer-like experiences are increasingly becoming the norm in enterprise applications.
Three founders of Lawson Software have agreed to pay about US$5.8 million to settle insider trading charges in connection with Infor's 2011 acquisition of the company.
SAP cloud software sales chief Shawn Price is leaving the company in the latest high-profile executive departure at the company in recent days.
Epicor has been put up for sale by private equity firm Apax Partners, which is hoping to get up to $US3.5 billion for the enterprise resource planning (ERP) vendor, according to a report in the Wall Street Journal, but analysts say it's difficult to ...
SAP's recently announced plans to overhaul its support services have user groups giving the thumbs up, although it may be some time before many customers feel a big difference.
Workday is expanding its competitive assault against Oracle and SAP with the general availability of Workday Recruiting, an application for finding the most qualified internal and external job candidates.
The abrupt departure of SAP technology chief Vishal Sikka has prompted a number of questions about the vendor's strategy, particularly in regard to the Hana in-memory computing platform, and what it could mean for customers.
SAP technology chief Vishal Sikka, champion of the company’s Hana in-memory computing platform, is leaving the company in a major management shakeup shortly before co-CEO Bill McDermott is expected to be named sole CEO.
Oracle will allow customers to convert money they're now spending on annual support for on-premises into software subscriptions for its SaaS (software as a service) applications, in a bid to block defections to competitors such as Workday and Salesfo...
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Sony Xperia Z5 Premium review: Is the world ready for a 4K phone?
- 2 Mazda MX-5 (2016) review: Absolute driving purity
- 3 Sony 75-inch UHD TV (X9400C) review: Sony and Android are a winning duo
- 4 LG 55EG960T OLED UHD TV
- 5 Panasonic Viera UHD TV review: good hardware, fragmented software
Join the Good Gear Guide newsletter!
Best Deals on Good Gear Guide
Latest News Articles
- Modular cellphone kit can be used for IoT and wearables
- Now that AI has mastered 'Go,' are all our jobs next?
- Make a $40 Linux or Android PC with new Raspberry Pi 2 rival
- Researcher finds serious flaw in Chromium-based Avast SafeZone browser
- Dridex banking malware mysteriously hijacked to distribute antivirus program
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
For work use, Microsoft Word and Excel programs pre-installed on the device are adequate for preparing short documents.
The Fujitsu LifeBook UH574 allowed for great mobility without being obnoxiously heavy or clunky. Its twelve hours of battery life did not disappoint.
The screen was particularly good. It is bright and visible from most angles, however heat is an issue, particularly around the Windows button on the front, and on the back where the battery housing is located.
My first impression after unboxing the Q702 is that it is a nice looking unit. Styling is somewhat minimalist but very effective. The tablet part, once detached, has a nice weight, and no buttons or switches are located in awkward or intrusive positions.
- CCOpen_5pm 5th February_Program ArchitectACT
- FTProject Manager | Permanent position | NV1 NV2 cleared | Defence | Great cultureACT
- CCProject CoordinatorNSW
- CCRisk AnalystVIC
- CCData AnalystNSW
- FTProject Manager / Scrum MasterNSW
- CCOracle Project OfficerSA
- FTSolution ArchitectNSW
- FTProject Manager | Defence projects | NV1/NV2 cleared | Canberra basedACT
- CCSenior Android DeveloperNSW
- CCIT Service Desk (32 hour week)WA
- CCProgram Portfolio LeadVIC
- CCSenior Information Security SpecialistNSW
- CCSenior Business Analyst, Online Gaming SystemsNSW
- CCContracts ManagerNSW
- CCContract Analyst Programmer (JAVA/Oracle/UNIX) 160203/AP/381Asia
- CCTechnical Lead - .NET TechnologiesNSW
- CCMid to Senior Level User Experience SpecialistsNSW
- CCSenior Test AnalystSA
- CCProject Manager IT infrastructureACT
- CCContract System Analyst (MSSQL/.Net/Mobile App) 160122/SA/vhaAsia
- CCChange LeadNSW
- CCSenior Wintel EngineerNSW
- FTProgram Test DirectorNSW
- CCDesktop Support L1, 2 & 3NSW