SAP is scooping up SeeWhy, maker of real-time targeted marketing software, in a bid to flesh out the omni-channel commerce platform it gained through last year's acquisition of Hybris.
Microsoft and SAP's long-standing partnership is being strengthened with the pending certification of SAP's ERP (enterprise resource planning) software for deployment on the Azure cloud infrastructure service.
You could look at SAP's recent flurry of eye-opening news -- high-profile executive departures, reorganizations and most recently, a layoff announcement -- as a negative thing, given they come just weeks before the company's big Sapphire conference i...
Class of 2014 college graduates looking for their first IT jobs take note: your passion for and experience with technology may prove more helpful in your employment search than your diplomas.
Oracle has asked an appeals court to reinstate a US$1.3 billion jury award against SAP for what an Oracle lawyer on Tuesday called "the most massive and brazen copyright infringement in history."
SAP is trimming an unspecified number of workers as part of an effort to restructure its overall skill set.
NetSuite is overhauling its cloud ERP software's user interface, hoping to keep pace at a time when consumer-like experiences are increasingly becoming the norm in enterprise applications.
Three founders of Lawson Software have agreed to pay about US$5.8 million to settle insider trading charges in connection with Infor's 2011 acquisition of the company.
SAP cloud software sales chief Shawn Price is leaving the company in the latest high-profile executive departure at the company in recent days.
Epicor has been put up for sale by private equity firm Apax Partners, which is hoping to get up to $US3.5 billion for the enterprise resource planning (ERP) vendor, according to a report in the Wall Street Journal, but analysts say it's difficult to ...
SAP's recently announced plans to overhaul its support services have user groups giving the thumbs up, although it may be some time before many customers feel a big difference.
Workday is expanding its competitive assault against Oracle and SAP with the general availability of Workday Recruiting, an application for finding the most qualified internal and external job candidates.
The abrupt departure of SAP technology chief Vishal Sikka has prompted a number of questions about the vendor's strategy, particularly in regard to the Hana in-memory computing platform, and what it could mean for customers.
SAP technology chief Vishal Sikka, champion of the company’s Hana in-memory computing platform, is leaving the company in a major management shakeup shortly before co-CEO Bill McDermott is expected to be named sole CEO.
Oracle will allow customers to convert money they're now spending on annual support for on-premises into software subscriptions for its SaaS (software as a service) applications, in a bid to block defections to competitors such as Workday and Salesfo...
Gadgets & Things
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Star Wars Death Star Bluetooth levitating rotating speaker review
- 2 Finally! LG OLED TV 2016 range review
- 3 Fetch TV Mighty review: Better than Foxtel
- 4 Fetch TV Mini review: Make your TV a smart TV
- 5 Panasonic Viera DX900U UHD 4K smart TV review
Join the Good Gear Guide newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- AMD's Radeon Software Crimson ReLive debuts with features galore
- Intel, Microsoft renew 'Wintel' partnership with Project Evo and VR specs for PCs
- New Windows 10 Insider Build allows you to shut down your PC with your voice
- Microsoft-Qualcomm deal finally puts Windows 10 and Win32 apps on ARM devices
- Halo 5: Forge's multiplayer is now more accessible on PC with a new custom game browser
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
For work use, Microsoft Word and Excel programs pre-installed on the device are adequate for preparing short documents.
The Fujitsu LifeBook UH574 allowed for great mobility without being obnoxiously heavy or clunky. Its twelve hours of battery life did not disappoint.
The screen was particularly good. It is bright and visible from most angles, however heat is an issue, particularly around the Windows button on the front, and on the back where the battery housing is located.
My first impression after unboxing the Q702 is that it is a nice looking unit. Styling is somewhat minimalist but very effective. The tablet part, once detached, has a nice weight, and no buttons or switches are located in awkward or intrusive positions.
- The top 10 best and worst tech gadgets and products of 2016
- Best phone of the year 2016
- TV of the year award 2016
- Which flagship TV is best? Sony 4K HDR Bravia 2016 versus LG 4K HDR OLED 2016
- 10 Blu-ray movies / Best looking Blu-ray movies
- CCLead Systems EngineerNSW
- FTSystems Engineer - Managed Service ProviderVIC
- TPProject Coordinator - IT Projects - State GovernmentVIC
- FTSoftware Sales & BDMNSW
- FTSoftware DeveloperQLD
- CCSolution Designer - Investment/Trading PlatformNSW
- FTBusiness Reporting AnalystNSW
- FTPortal Project ManagerNSW
- CCTechnical Application Specialist (Cerner)QLD
- FTAnalyst Programmer Investment BankingVIC
- FTDesktop Deployment EngineerWA
- CCWeb Optimisation AnalystNSW
- FTChief Security Officer l CISSP l ISO27001NSW
- CCSenior Automation TesterVIC
- CCTechnical lead (Informatica MDM)QLD
- CCJava API DeveloperTAS
- CCTechnical Application Specialist (Cerner) - Brisbane BasedOther
- FTCampaign AnalystVIC
- CCService Desk/Helpdesk ConsultantNSW
- FTProject Manager / Senior Business AnalystSA
- FTFront End DeveloperVIC
- FTSAP Finance Consultant (Consolidations)ACT
- FTMarketing Automation DeveloperVIC
- PTService Desk AnalystVIC
- CCSME Senior Financial Planner - MelbourneNSW