Tech stocks were flat Friday afternoon after earnings announcements from IT vendors this week and a government economic report offered glimpses of good news, but not enough to dispel the pall that hangs over the technology market.
SAP has laid out a set of pricing and policies for tying together its array of cloud-based and on-premises applications, providing some options at no charge, but others that will cost customers additional money.
SAP now says it will proceed with two major user conferences set for Madrid next month, after saying earlier this week that it was weighing its options following concerns over labor strikes planned for the same time as the shows.
A home improvement retail chain can use an app running on an iPad to help design a customer's home, check inventory for the products, give a cost estimate to the customer, and take orders.
SAP is aware of widespread user discontent over the complexity involved with licensing rules and pricing for its software, and is working to remedy the situation, co-CEO Jim Hagemann Snabe said in an interview Wednesday.
Labor strikes planned for November in Portugal, Spain and Greece may force the delay or cancellation of SAP's Sapphire Now and Tech Ed conferences in Madrid.
SAP reported Wednesday double-digit revenue growth in the third quarter, benefiting from a strong performance in the Americas and double-digit growth in the Asia-Pacific and Japan region, and high demand for its new technologies like HANA across all ...
SAP is working on a number of potential next-generation BI (business intelligence) technologies meant to exploit the company's HANA in-memory database, including a new version of the popular Explorer visualization tool, according to an internal docum...
Several years ago, SAP introduced enhancement packs, which were supposed to provide a much easier and less painful way to upgrade its ERP (enterprise resource planning) software. Executives extolled how customers could add new functionality without c...
Oracle's US$1.5 billion purchase of cloud software vendor RightNow Technologies took another step forward on Thursday as a vast majority of RightNow shareholders approved the deal.
SAP and Google executives on Tuesday provided a preview of the companies' plans to tie their respective cloud-based business applications together, but a number of details have yet to be finalized.
Salesforce.com announced Thursday it will acquire cloud-based performance management vendor Rypple in a bid to enter the human resources software market.
SAP executives provided new details about the company's plan to make the HANA in-memory database the focus of a sweeping reinvention of its software architecture during an event in Boston on Tuesday.
In 2011, the increasingly mobile and socially networked world of technology became more intertwined than ever with politics and the law. Patent wars shaped competition in tablets and smartphones, hacktivists attacked a widening array of political and...
SAP has abruptly put the brakes on a planned upgrade to its massive community network portal, which was set to be rolled out this month, due to a number of lingering, "critical" bugs.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 2016 Ford Mustang EcoBoost review
- 2 Review: TCL C1 series 4K TV
- 3 Sony 75-inch UHD TV (X9400C) review: Sony and Android are a winning duo
- 4 LG 55EG960T OLED UHD TV
- 5 Panasonic Viera UHD TV review: good hardware, fragmented software
Join the Good Gear Guide newsletter!
Best Deals on Good Gear Guide
Latest News Articles
- Microsoft's pricey Surface Book is getting stomped by the ancient Surface Pro 3
- Android TV's universal search feature finally works with Netflix
- Facebook takes on critics with political bias class
- Kodi dives into hardware with a Raspberry Pi 3 case perfect for low-cost HTPCs
- What iOS 10 can tell us about the new iPhone
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
- FTMobility Developer x 2 - iOS and Android positions available!NSW
- FTProject CoordinatorQLD
- CCSecurity Engineer - SUMO focusNSW
- CCContract Analyst Programmer (Java/Oracle) 160603/AP/vmpAsia
- CCRelease & Configuration Manager | Defence intelligence application | NV1 clearedACT
- FTStorage ConsultantACT
- CCCobol ProgrammerACT
- CCSAP Portal DeveloperVIC
- CCSAP ABAP - Senior developerVIC
- CCApplication Support Analyst and Database AdministratorVIC
- CCSolution Architect - PayrollNSW
- CCEnvironment Manager - POSVIC
- CCContract Programmer (JAVA/SQL) 160621/P/866Asia
- CCContract System Analyst (Renewable Contract)Asia
- FTNetwork EngineerNSW
- CCSharepoint Developer | Air Force project | NV1 clearanceNSW
- FTIT Support Analyst (Renewal Contract)Asia
- FTAutomation Test Engineer | C#/.Net focusNSW
- CCSystems EngineerNSW
- CCSolution ArchitectNSW
- CCJava Developer with Oracle database experience | Defence intelligence | NV1ACT
- CCSAP Business Analyst - FinanceNSW
- FTAppian Developer/ArchitectVIC
- CCTenable Security - Technical ConsultantVIC
- CCSAP PI/PO ConsultantVIC