SAP user groups aren't pleased with the vendor's announcement this week that new customers will soon pay more for Standard Support, but at least so far, there doesn't seem to be a backlash as strong as the one that occurred a few years ago over SAP's...
Electric utility National Grid is still trying to resolve problems with its recently implemented SAP payroll system that cropped up after Hurricane Sandy, the major storm that caused widespread damage on the U.S. East Coast and the Caribeean in late ...
SAP is planning to impose a higher price on its Standard Support software maintenance offering later this year, with the increase applying only to new contracts.
SAP's burgeoning portfolio of cloud-based applications has prompted it to make some changes to its PartnerEdge channel program.
The general availability of Oracle's long-awaited, next-generation 12c database will likely occur within weeks or possibly even days, the IDG News Service has learned.
SAP plans to extend its CRM offering with the acquisition of Ticket-Web, a German specialist in online ticketing for sports and entertainment venues.
Despite Microsoft's quarterly profit decline and Apple's fall Friday from its position as the world's most highly valued company, this week's wave of earnings reports was strong, boosting markets to highs not seen since before the recession.
SAP's revenue in the fourth quarter grew by 12 percent, helped by strong growth in the market for its cloud applications, its HANA in-memory database and mobile applications.
SAP's revenue from software and software-related services showed ample growth thanks in part to its HANA in-memory database and to strength in its portfolio of cloud applications, the company said Tuesday as it reported preliminary numbers for the qu...
A long-running legal dispute between Marin County, California, Deloitte Consulting and SAP over a troubled software project has concluded in a legal settlement this week that will reportedly net the county far less money than it had sought.
SAP's flagship Business Suite ERP (enterprise resource planning) software is now able to run on top of the vendor's HANA in-memory database, in a move that stands to open new frontiers of competition with the likes of Oracle, IBM and Microsoft.
Research In Motion's new BlackBerry 10 operating system looks good and SAP plans to begin supporting RIM handsets for its workforce shortly after the January launch, according to a SAP executive.
Some of SAP's software products are now certified for use with Oracle's Database Appliance, which is essentially a streamlined version of its Exadata machine aimed at small and medium-size businesses.
SAP is now offering its MaxAttention support service to companies with software that was designed and built by SAP's custom development organization, in a move that both caters to customers with complicated environments and stands to capture addition...
Xerox is being sued by systems integrator CedarCrestone over payments related to an Oracle PeopleSoft upgrade at insurer CIGNA.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Review: TCL C1 series 4K TV
- 2 Sony 75-inch UHD TV (X9400C) review: Sony and Android are a winning duo
- 3 LG 55EG960T OLED UHD TV
- 4 Panasonic Viera UHD TV review: good hardware, fragmented software
- 5 Microsoft Lumia 640 review: Honouring Nokia's legacy
Join the Good Gear Guide newsletter!
Best Deals on Good Gear Guide
Latest News Articles
- 10 things you need to know about Intel's crazy 10-core Broadwell-E CPU
- Ballistix demonstrates first NVMe drive performance at Computex
- Computex: SSD makers who don't make U.2 SSDs say U.2 is 'dead on arrival' but motherboard maker shows otherwise
- 100 illuminated Intel drones to perform at Vivid Sydney
- Intel beefs up VR ammo with Extreme Edition Core i7 chips
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
For work use, Microsoft Word and Excel programs pre-installed on the device are adequate for preparing short documents.
The Fujitsu LifeBook UH574 allowed for great mobility without being obnoxiously heavy or clunky. Its twelve hours of battery life did not disappoint.
The screen was particularly good. It is bright and visible from most angles, however heat is an issue, particularly around the Windows button on the front, and on the back where the battery housing is located.
My first impression after unboxing the Q702 is that it is a nice looking unit. Styling is somewhat minimalist but very effective. The tablet part, once detached, has a nice weight, and no buttons or switches are located in awkward or intrusive positions.
- CCService Desk analystSA
- CCDelivery Manager - Integration SpaceVIC
- CCIdentity SpecialistQLD
- FTWeb DeveloperSA
- FTManager, Applications SpecialistNSW
- CCOracle Fusion SOA/BPEL DeveloperVIC
- CCTIBCO Integration ConsultantVIC
- CCNetwork Consultant - Bandwidth Assessment | 3 month contract into Defence | NV1+ACT
- CCAnalyst Programmer (Enterprise Java Beans/J2EE) 160601/AP/982Asia
- CCSolutions Architect - Enterprise ApplicationsNSW
- CCRelease Manager, SAPNSW
- CCIT Program ManagerACT
- CCBusiness AnalystACT
- FTSOE SpecialistACT
- CCMS SCOM AdministratorVIC
- CCChange ManagerACT
- CCChange Manager- ProcurementNSW
- FTPeopleSoft Finance Functional ConsultantNSW
- CCBig Data DeveloperWA
- FTData & Analytics Technology Platform ManagerVIC
- CCBI/Information/Data/Solution ArchitectNSW
- CCBusiness Analyst, ReportingNSW
- FTWeb & Mobile Solutions DeveloperNSW
- CCFront end and Full Stack DevelopersNSW
- FTSenior Network Engineer - Technical LeadACT