SAP customers are slowly migrating to the company's Hana in-memory computing platform, but the German software giant still has its work cut out when it comes to increasing adoption.
SAP has taken the wraps off of Project Orca and given the service a new name: SAP Cloud for Analytics.
A former SAP executive has pleaded guilty to conspiring to bribe Panamanian officials in an effort to secure government contracts for the software vendor.
Three “high risk” vulnerabilities in SAP Mobile could give attackers access to encrypted information stored in mobile devices, security firm Onapsis reported Wednesday.
Qualcomm hit with European antitrust probe...Intel slows down Moore's Law...Law enforcement shuts down hacking forum...and more tech news.
SAP's SQL Anywhere has long served as an embeddable database option for mobile devices, but the rise of the Internet of Things has opened up a new world of possibilities, and SAP has lost no time in polishing the technology for that purpose.
Google offers a look inside its data centers...Facebook won't have a Moment in Europe just yet...Samsung promises to fix Galaxy hole...and more tech news.
Hard on the heels of the release of a newly updated version of SAP Hana, a security researcher has warned of a potentially serious vulnerability in the in-memory platform.
Baseball gets a hacking scandal... Airbus plans Internet satellites... European court holds site liable for comments... and more tech news.
Aiming to better equip enterprises for big data and the Internet of Things, SAP on Tuesday rolled out a host of new features in its Hana platform and predictive-analytics portfolio.
SAP has made no secret of its desire to be front and center in the trend toward easy-to-use analytics tools, and on Tuesday the company offered a glimpse at several upcoming capabilities for different types of enterprise users.
Information silos are the scourge whose downfall has been foretold ever since the rise of enterprise resource planning platforms in the 1990s, but today, their demise remains far from assured.
Security researcher took over airplane systems via inflight tech
Nothing has earned a reputation for head-banging complexity among IT professionals more than ERP, but as enterprise-resource planning leader SAP tries to recast its image with the slogan "Run simple," there's no guarantee that customers will buy it.
SAP's S/4Hana moves to the cloud...AMD puts Zen up against Intel's Skylake...Europe probes e-commerce firms...and more tech news.
UE Boom 2 Bluetooth speaker
Linksys AC5400 MU-MIMO Gigabit router
Epson EcoTank Expression ET-2500
Epson WorkForce ET-4550
Smart LED Bulb LB130
Samsung portable 1TB T3 drive
Lexar® JumpDrive® S57 USB 3.0 flash drive
Everki ContemPRO Roll Top Laptop Backpack
Microsoft L5V-00027 Sculpt Ergonomic Keyboard Desktop
Acer Swift 7
Belkin MIXIT Metallic Lightning to USB Cable
Google Daydream VR headset
Epson WorkForce DS-360W
Lexar® JumpDrive® S45 USB 3.0 flash drive
Huawei Mate 9
3SIXT Ultra HD Sports Action Camera
Logitech G403 Prodigy mouse
Lexar® Portable SSD
Dell Inspiron 5000 series 2-in-1
Dell XPS 13 laptop
Lexar® JumpDrive® C20c USB Type-C flash drive
Lexar® Professional 1800x microSDHC™/microSDXC™ UHS-II cards
HP Pavilion x360 13”
Garmin Fenix Chronos smartwatch
HD Pan/Tilt Wi-Fi Camera with Night Vision NC450
Audio-Technica ATH-ANC70 Noise Cancelling Headphones
Surface Pro 4
Blade 28 backpack by Arc’teryx
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Gigabyte Aorus GA-AX370-Gaming 5 AMD Ryzen AM4 motherboard review
- 2 Kogan curved 4K UHD 55-inch LED LCD TV review
- 3 Panasonic Blu-ray recorder PVR set-top box review
- 4 Garmin Fenix Chronos fitness tracker smartwatch review
- 5 Star Wars Death Star Bluetooth levitating rotating speaker review
Join the Good Gear Guide newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- Hisense displays successors to amazing Series 7 ULED - Series 8 and 9
- Elgato's Stream Deck is a programmable LCD control center that makes game streaming easy
- Facebook starts warning U.S. users when they're sharing fake news
- Why I'm addicted to Mass Effect: Andromeda's gorgeous, secret Nvidia super-screenshots
- Corsair One review: Small, fast, and surprisingly quiet
PCW Evaluation Team
A smarter way to print for busy small business owners, combining speedy printing with scanning and copying, making it easier to produce high quality documents and images at a touch of a button.
I've had a multifunction printer in the office going on 10 years now. It was a neat bit of kit back in the day -- print, copy, scan, fax -- when printing over WiFi felt a bit like magic. It’s seen better days though and an upgrade’s well overdue. This HP OfficeJet Pro 8730 looks like it ticks all the same boxes: print, copy, scan, and fax. (Really? Does anyone fax anything any more? I guess it's good to know the facility’s there, just in case.) Printing over WiFi is more-or- less standard these days.
As a freelance writer who is always on the go, I like my technology to be both efficient and effective so I can do my job well. The HP OfficeJet Pro 8730 Inkjet Printer ticks all the boxes in terms of form factor, performance and user interface.
I’d happily recommend this touchscreen laptop and Windows 10 as a great way to get serious work done at a desk or on the road.
Ultimately, I think the Windows 10 environment is excellent for me as it caters for so many different uses. The inclusion of the Xbox app is also great for when you need some downtime too!
For me, the Xbox Play Anywhere is a great new feature as it allows you to play your current Xbox games with higher resolutions and better graphics without forking out extra cash for another copy. Although available titles are still scarce, but I’m sure it will grow in time.
- First look at the Formula 1 2017 pit lane in Melbourne, Australia
- LG 2017 OLED and Super LED UHD 4K TVs: Hands-on review
- Oppo R9s Plus phone: Full, in-depth review
- Which flagship TV is best? Sony 4K HDR Bravia 2016 versus LG 4K HDR OLED 2016
- 10 Blu-ray movies / Best looking Blu-ray movies
- FTSocial Media ExecutiveNSW
- CC.NET Developer!QLD
- FTSenior IT Business AnalystNSW
- FT.Net DeveloperVIC
- FTField Services EngineerWA
- FTRACF Mainframe Security Analysts / Engineers - Multiple Roles - SydneyNSW
- TPSolution Architect - Real-Time Tracking SystemVIC
- CCTSM SpecialistNSW
- CCFinancial/Logistics Administration OfficerACT
- TPIteration ManagerNSW
- CCMicrostrategy DeveloperVIC
- FTOracle DeveloperACT
- CCProcess Assurance LeadNSW
- TPBusiness Change ManagerQLD
- FTSenior Security Sales SpecialistVIC
- FTSenior Software Engineer x 2 - Adelaide Based (PV, NV2 or NV1 required)WA
- FTIncident and Problem ManagerVIC
- CCData AnalystNSW
- CCSenior Business Analyst - Telco - Melbourne CBDVIC
- FTEnterprise ArchitectQLD
- TPAutomation Test AnalystSA
- CCBusiness Implementation Manager - Change - Financial ServicesNSW
- TPAutomation Test AnalystsQLD
- CCSenior ABAP DeveloperQLD
- CCSolution ManagerSA