SAP customers are slowly migrating to the company's Hana in-memory computing platform, but the German software giant still has its work cut out when it comes to increasing adoption.
SAP has taken the wraps off of Project Orca and given the service a new name: SAP Cloud for Analytics.
A former SAP executive has pleaded guilty to conspiring to bribe Panamanian officials in an effort to secure government contracts for the software vendor.
Three “high risk” vulnerabilities in SAP Mobile could give attackers access to encrypted information stored in mobile devices, security firm Onapsis reported Wednesday.
Qualcomm hit with European antitrust probe...Intel slows down Moore's Law...Law enforcement shuts down hacking forum...and more tech news.
SAP's SQL Anywhere has long served as an embeddable database option for mobile devices, but the rise of the Internet of Things has opened up a new world of possibilities, and SAP has lost no time in polishing the technology for that purpose.
Google offers a look inside its data centers...Facebook won't have a Moment in Europe just yet...Samsung promises to fix Galaxy hole...and more tech news.
Hard on the heels of the release of a newly updated version of SAP Hana, a security researcher has warned of a potentially serious vulnerability in the in-memory platform.
Baseball gets a hacking scandal... Airbus plans Internet satellites... European court holds site liable for comments... and more tech news.
Aiming to better equip enterprises for big data and the Internet of Things, SAP on Tuesday rolled out a host of new features in its Hana platform and predictive-analytics portfolio.
SAP has made no secret of its desire to be front and center in the trend toward easy-to-use analytics tools, and on Tuesday the company offered a glimpse at several upcoming capabilities for different types of enterprise users.
Information silos are the scourge whose downfall has been foretold ever since the rise of enterprise resource planning platforms in the 1990s, but today, their demise remains far from assured.
Security researcher took over airplane systems via inflight tech
Nothing has earned a reputation for head-banging complexity among IT professionals more than ERP, but as enterprise-resource planning leader SAP tries to recast its image with the slogan "Run simple," there's no guarantee that customers will buy it.
SAP's S/4Hana moves to the cloud...AMD puts Zen up against Intel's Skylake...Europe probes e-commerce firms...and more tech news.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Subaru XV 2017 review
- 2 Samsung 2017 QLED Q7 TV: Full, in-depth review
- 3 Kogan Atlas UltraSlim Pro laptop: full, in-depth review
- 4 Gigabyte Aorus GA-AX370-Gaming 5 AMD Ryzen AM4 motherboard review
- 5 Kogan curved 4K UHD 55-inch LED LCD TV review
Join the Good Gear Guide newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- Microsoft reinstates My People for Windows 10, connecting you to your BFFs
- This overclocked EVGA GTX 1050 Ti costs less than reference models
- This week in games: Forza Horizon 3 gets Hot Wheels, Terry Crews gets a wild Old Spice PC
- Radeon owners rebel when AMD drivers stealth drop Quake Champions links on desktops
- Surface sales sag and Windows Phones fade, as Microsoft's hardware business takes a hit
PCW Evaluation Team
A smarter way to print for busy small business owners, combining speedy printing with scanning and copying, making it easier to produce high quality documents and images at a touch of a button.
I've had a multifunction printer in the office going on 10 years now. It was a neat bit of kit back in the day -- print, copy, scan, fax -- when printing over WiFi felt a bit like magic. It’s seen better days though and an upgrade’s well overdue. This HP OfficeJet Pro 8730 looks like it ticks all the same boxes: print, copy, scan, and fax. (Really? Does anyone fax anything any more? I guess it's good to know the facility’s there, just in case.) Printing over WiFi is more-or- less standard these days.
As a freelance writer who is always on the go, I like my technology to be both efficient and effective so I can do my job well. The HP OfficeJet Pro 8730 Inkjet Printer ticks all the boxes in terms of form factor, performance and user interface.
I’d happily recommend this touchscreen laptop and Windows 10 as a great way to get serious work done at a desk or on the road.
Ultimately, I think the Windows 10 environment is excellent for me as it caters for so many different uses. The inclusion of the Xbox app is also great for when you need some downtime too!
For me, the Xbox Play Anywhere is a great new feature as it allows you to play your current Xbox games with higher resolutions and better graphics without forking out extra cash for another copy. Although available titles are still scarce, but I’m sure it will grow in time.
- Samsung Galaxy S8 phone: full, in-depth review
- Ryzen 5 vs Intel Core i5 CPU Australian review
- Mass Effect Andromeda review: One for the fans
- Which flagship TV is best? Sony 4K HDR Bravia 2016 versus LG 4K HDR OLED 2016
- 10 Blu-ray movies / Best looking Blu-ray movies
- FTPHP DeveloperNSW
- TPProject/Deployment ManagerQLD
- TPEOI - Developer/Tester/Software EngineerACT
- FTSAP Solution ArchitectsACT
- CCTibco Integration Specialist l Port MacquarieQLD
- TPBusiness Analyst (BI Focus)WA
- FTSystems Support EngineerQLD
- TPBusiness AnalystNSW
- CCSenior System AdministratorQLD
- FTOracle Database Administrator (DBA)SA
- FTAudio Visual / Video Solution Architect | $100 p/hrVIC
- CCSenior Project Manager - NV1ACT
- FTLevel 2 HelpdeskVIC
- CCSAP FIORI Technical SpecialistQLD
- TPData AnalystVIC
- FTSenior Network EngineerACT
- FTDeveloper / Junior Solution DesignerQLD
- TPFront-End DeveloperNSW
- CCSenior Business AnalystSA
- TPSAS DeveloperWA
- TPIntermediate Change ManagerQLD
- FTHelp Desk/ Desktop SupportSA
- CCSAP CRM Functional AnalystWA
- CCEnd User Services ArchitectNSW