SAP customers are slowly migrating to the company's Hana in-memory computing platform, but the German software giant still has its work cut out when it comes to increasing adoption.
SAP has taken the wraps off of Project Orca and given the service a new name: SAP Cloud for Analytics.
A former SAP executive has pleaded guilty to conspiring to bribe Panamanian officials in an effort to secure government contracts for the software vendor.
Three “high risk” vulnerabilities in SAP Mobile could give attackers access to encrypted information stored in mobile devices, security firm Onapsis reported Wednesday.
Qualcomm hit with European antitrust probe...Intel slows down Moore's Law...Law enforcement shuts down hacking forum...and more tech news.
SAP's SQL Anywhere has long served as an embeddable database option for mobile devices, but the rise of the Internet of Things has opened up a new world of possibilities, and SAP has lost no time in polishing the technology for that purpose.
Google offers a look inside its data centers...Facebook won't have a Moment in Europe just yet...Samsung promises to fix Galaxy hole...and more tech news.
Hard on the heels of the release of a newly updated version of SAP Hana, a security researcher has warned of a potentially serious vulnerability in the in-memory platform.
Baseball gets a hacking scandal... Airbus plans Internet satellites... European court holds site liable for comments... and more tech news.
Aiming to better equip enterprises for big data and the Internet of Things, SAP on Tuesday rolled out a host of new features in its Hana platform and predictive-analytics portfolio.
SAP has made no secret of its desire to be front and center in the trend toward easy-to-use analytics tools, and on Tuesday the company offered a glimpse at several upcoming capabilities for different types of enterprise users.
Information silos are the scourge whose downfall has been foretold ever since the rise of enterprise resource planning platforms in the 1990s, but today, their demise remains far from assured.
Security researcher took over airplane systems via inflight tech
Nothing has earned a reputation for head-banging complexity among IT professionals more than ERP, but as enterprise-resource planning leader SAP tries to recast its image with the slogan "Run simple," there's no guarantee that customers will buy it.
SAP's S/4Hana moves to the cloud...AMD puts Zen up against Intel's Skylake...Europe probes e-commerce firms...and more tech news.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Fetch TV Mighty review: Better than Foxtel
- 2 Fetch TV Mini review: Make your TV a smart TV
- 3 Parrot Mambo Drone review
- 4 Evapolar USB air conditioner review
- 5 Hisense Series 7 ULED 4K UHD TV review
Join the Good Gear Guide newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- Apple iPhone 7 Plus review: including Portrait Mode
- Civilization VI review: Learning from some (but not all) of history's mistakes
- Dyn attack: US Senator wants to know why IoT security is so anemic
- Apple's Q4 2016 results: Better than expected with 45.5 million iPhones sold, but revenue continues to slide
- DDoS attack shows dangers of IoT 'running rampant'
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
For work use, Microsoft Word and Excel programs pre-installed on the device are adequate for preparing short documents.
The Fujitsu LifeBook UH574 allowed for great mobility without being obnoxiously heavy or clunky. Its twelve hours of battery life did not disappoint.
The screen was particularly good. It is bright and visible from most angles, however heat is an issue, particularly around the Windows button on the front, and on the back where the battery housing is located.
My first impression after unboxing the Q702 is that it is a nice looking unit. Styling is somewhat minimalist but very effective. The tablet part, once detached, has a nice weight, and no buttons or switches are located in awkward or intrusive positions.
- Google Pixel XL full, in-depth smartphone review: The new best Android phone
- TV buying guide: What to look for when buying a TV in 2016
- Best iPhone 7 and iPhone 7 Plus plans: Optus vs Telstra vs Vodafone vs Virgin
- Which flagship TV is best? Sony 4K HDR Bravia 2016 versus LG 4K HDR OLED 2016
- 10 Blu-ray movies / Best looking Blu-ray movies
- FTLevel 1- 2 Helpdesk SupportVIC
- FTUI UX Specialist | Technical BAQLD
- FTSenior Network Engineer JUNIPERNSW
- TPTest AnalystQLD
- FTCRM Developer - MS Dynamics CRMNSW
- CCHuman Sciences Professional - DefenceVIC
- FTNetwork Specialist - Palo Alto FirewallsVIC
- FTBusiness/Technical Consultant (CPM)QLD
- CCSenior Project ManagerNSW
- FTWebSphere MQ Application SupportQLD
- FTMobile DeveloperNSW
- CCService Desk Consultant - TelcoTAS
- TPSenior Helpdesk OfficerACT
- FTWebSphere MQ Application SupportNSW
- FTMicrosoft Dynamics AX Technical ArchitectQLD
- FTMultiple Permanent Project Manager rolesACT
- CCSystem & Network EngineerVIC
- FTTechnical Support OfficerWA
- FTHL7 Interface AnalystQLD
- FTTest LeadQLD
- FTApplication Programmer - Software - HealthVIC
- TPSenior Android DeveloperNSW
- CCApplication Support AnalystVIC
- CCNetwork Capacity PlannerVIC
- FTSenior Service Delivery ManagerVIC