In the latest Internet of Things security blunder, personal weather station devices made by Netatmo were found sending users' Wi-Fi passwords back to the company over unencrypted connections.
The critical Shellshock vulnerabilities found last month in the Bash Unix shell have motivated security researchers to search for similar flaws in old, but widely used, command-line utilities.
The developers of a type of malicious software that encrypts a computer's files and demands a ransom have fixed an error security experts said allowed files to be recovered without paying.
The U.S. Department of Justice's decision to bring computer hacking and economic espionage charges against five alleged members of the Chinese army is an attempt by President Barack Obama's administration to redirect a global discussion about cyberha...
The U.S. National Security Agency, which has a cybersecurity mission in addition to surveillance, has disputed a report that it knew about the Heartbleed security vulnerability for at least two years before other researchers disclosed the flaw this m...
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 2016 Ford Mustang EcoBoost review
- 2 Review: TCL C1 series 4K TV
- 3 Sony 75-inch UHD TV (X9400C) review: Sony and Android are a winning duo
- 4 LG 55EG960T OLED UHD TV
- 5 Panasonic Viera UHD TV review: good hardware, fragmented software
Join the Good Gear Guide newsletter!
Best Deals on Good Gear Guide
Latest News Articles
- Microsoft's pricey Surface Book is getting stomped by the ancient Surface Pro 3
- Android TV's universal search feature finally works with Netflix
- Facebook takes on critics with political bias class
- Kodi dives into hardware with a Raspberry Pi 3 case perfect for low-cost HTPCs
- What iOS 10 can tell us about the new iPhone
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
For work use, Microsoft Word and Excel programs pre-installed on the device are adequate for preparing short documents.
The Fujitsu LifeBook UH574 allowed for great mobility without being obnoxiously heavy or clunky. Its twelve hours of battery life did not disappoint.
The screen was particularly good. It is bright and visible from most angles, however heat is an issue, particularly around the Windows button on the front, and on the back where the battery housing is located.
My first impression after unboxing the Q702 is that it is a nice looking unit. Styling is somewhat minimalist but very effective. The tablet part, once detached, has a nice weight, and no buttons or switches are located in awkward or intrusive positions.
- CCProject/ Program AnalystVIC
- CCBusiness Data AnalystNSW
- CCSolution Architect - PayrollNSW
- CCSystems Engineer / Applications Scripting DeveloperSA
- FTTechnical Lead | Senior Java DeveloperNSW
- FTEnterprise Technology Platform ManagerVIC
- FTTechnical Lead - Tier 1 Customer interfaceACT
- FTSAP Solution Architect- Data Migration to SAP HR, payrollNSW
- CCSnr IT Project Manager - Contact CentreVIC
- FTAutomation Test Engineer | C#/.Net focusNSW
- CCx2 AEM Frontend/UI DevelopersVIC
- CCContract Analyst Programmer (HTML/SQL/PHP) 160628/AP/113Asia
- CCMulesoft Integration DeveloperWA
- FTEnvironment ManagerVIC
- CCBiztalk developerNSW
- FTSolution Architect - Data/ InformationVIC
- CCContract Programmer (JAVA/J2EE/SQL) 160628/P/133Asia
- CCContract Systems Analyst (Linux/MySQL/Oracle) 160630/SA/254Asia
- CCSecurity Solution ArchitectQLD
- CCTechnical OfficerACT
- CCBusiness Analyst - Healthcare industryVIC
- FTTechnical COE SpecialistACT
- CCPMO AnalystVIC
- CCProject ManagerNSW
- FTTechnical/Solutions ArchitectNSW