In the latest Internet of Things security blunder, personal weather station devices made by Netatmo were found sending users' Wi-Fi passwords back to the company over unencrypted connections.
The critical Shellshock vulnerabilities found last month in the Bash Unix shell have motivated security researchers to search for similar flaws in old, but widely used, command-line utilities.
The developers of a type of malicious software that encrypts a computer's files and demands a ransom have fixed an error security experts said allowed files to be recovered without paying.
The U.S. Department of Justice's decision to bring computer hacking and economic espionage charges against five alleged members of the Chinese army is an attempt by President Barack Obama's administration to redirect a global discussion about cyberha...
The U.S. National Security Agency, which has a cybersecurity mission in addition to surveillance, has disputed a report that it knew about the Heartbleed security vulnerability for at least two years before other researchers disclosed the flaw this m...
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Fetch TV Mighty review: Better than Foxtel
- 2 Fetch TV Mini review: Make your TV a smart TV
- 3 Parrot Mambo Drone review
- 4 Evapolar USB air conditioner review
- 5 Hisense Series 7 ULED 4K UHD TV review
Join the Good Gear Guide newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- Twitter said to plan 300 more job cuts this week
- Nissan, Renault tout plans to make 10 autonomous vehicles by 2020
- Apple releases watchOS 3.1 update
- Apple Watch Nike+ hits the ground running on Oct. 28
- Portrait Camera now available for iPhone 7 as Apple releases iOS 10.1 update
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
For work use, Microsoft Word and Excel programs pre-installed on the device are adequate for preparing short documents.
The Fujitsu LifeBook UH574 allowed for great mobility without being obnoxiously heavy or clunky. Its twelve hours of battery life did not disappoint.
The screen was particularly good. It is bright and visible from most angles, however heat is an issue, particularly around the Windows button on the front, and on the back where the battery housing is located.
My first impression after unboxing the Q702 is that it is a nice looking unit. Styling is somewhat minimalist but very effective. The tablet part, once detached, has a nice weight, and no buttons or switches are located in awkward or intrusive positions.
- Google Pixel XL full, in-depth smartphone review: The new best Android phone
- TV buying guide: What to look for when buying a TV in 2016
- Best iPhone 7 and iPhone 7 Plus plans: Optus vs Telstra vs Vodafone vs Virgin
- Which flagship TV is best? Sony 4K HDR Bravia 2016 versus LG 4K HDR OLED 2016
- 10 Blu-ray movies / Best looking Blu-ray movies
- CCService Now DeveloperVIC
- FTSoftware DeveloperQLD
- CCChange Manager - Telco projectsNSW
- CCContract Analyst Programmer (JAVA/J2EE) 161101/AP/162Asia
- CCBusiness Process Specialist/AnalystNSW
- FTDevOps EngineerVIC
- CCContract Senior Systems Analyst (Oracle/SSADM) 161027/SSA/634Asia
- FTNetwork and Security Engineer - Checkpoint, Firewalls, VPNNSW
- FTBiomedical Project ManagerSA
- FTGateway ManagerACT
- FTMicrosoft Dynamics AX Manufacturing ConsultantVIC
- CCContract Programmer (HTML5/Java/Oracle) 161031/P/551Asia
- FTFront End Web DeveloperVIC
- CCFront End DeveloperVIC
- FTSenior Java ProgrammerWA
- FTWebSphere MQ Application SupportVIC
- FTTechnical Support OfficerWA
- FTMicrosoft Dynamics AX Manufacturing ConsultantNSW
- CCCloud Security Services SpecialistVIC
- FTERP Support ConsultantQLD
- FTProject Lead / Business Analyst | SalesforceQLD
- CCProject Manager - Payroll SystemsSA
- FTSenior Network Engineer - Capital TradingNSW
- CCResident Engineer - Nexus 2K, 5K, 7K & 9KNSW
- FTMid-Level .NET DeveloperVIC