Samsung N220's netbook has built-in 3G connectivity.
The Samsung Wave is a great debut for the Bada OS, although only a limited number of apps are currently available
An easy to use Samsung camera with manual features and an f/1.8 lens
A tiny black and white Samsung laser printer for home users and small businesses
Samsung's WB650 pocket megazoom camera excels with photos, but disappoints with video
Samsung Galaxy S review: The impressive Samsung Galaxy S boasts one of the best displays we've ever seen on a smartphone.
This new Blu-ray disc player can handle the latest 3D content, and it connects to the Internet to stream video on demand
The Samsung B7620 Giorgio Armani is a fashion phone that runs Windows Mobile Professional 6.5
This ultra-modern LED television supports 3D movies, has a swathe of Internet features and is exceptionally stylish
The Samsung B3410 is an entry-level touchscreen mobile phone that includes a full slide-out QWERTY keyboard, but lacks 3G connectivity.
Samsung's GenoA (C3510) is an inexpensive touchscreen phone but the lack of 3G connectivity is disappointing
The Samsung NX10 is the perfect option for users who want SLR-like performance in a compact size
Samsung's PL150 digital camera packs dual LCD screens and a 12.4-megapixel sensor
Samsung's NX10 will give Olympus, Panasonic and Ricoh a run for their money
A high-end Samsung Blu-ray player boasting 1GB of inbuilt storage and Wi-Fi support
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Sony Xperia Z3 review: The no-frills flagship
- 2 Samsung's Galaxy Alpha review: A peek into the Galaxy S6
- 3 Samsung Galaxy Note 4 review: The busiest, biggest and best Samsung phablet
- 4 Aldi's $279 Bauhn Sphere review: Disappointing
- 5 Nokia Lumia 735 review: Perfectly ordinary
Best Deals on GoodGearGuide
Latest News Articles
- Sony looking for ways to distribute 'The Interview' online
- Sony hack was 'cyber vandalism,' not act of war, says Obama
- US rejects North Korea offer to investigate Sony hack, reaches out to China
- North Korea wants joint probe into Sony hack, warns of consequences if not
- Staples says hack may have compromised 1 million-plus payment cards
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
For work use, Microsoft Word and Excel programs pre-installed on the device are adequate for preparing short documents.
The Fujitsu LifeBook UH574 allowed for great mobility without being obnoxiously heavy or clunky. Its twelve hours of battery life did not disappoint.
The screen was particularly good. It is bright and visible from most angles, however heat is an issue, particularly around the Windows button on the front, and on the back where the battery housing is located.
My first impression after unboxing the Q702 is that it is a nice looking unit. Styling is somewhat minimalist but very effective. The tablet part, once detached, has a nice weight, and no buttons or switches are located in awkward or intrusive positions.