Not playing the spec race means the G4 is a fantastic smartphone designed for the real world
Are we ready for the UHD revolution?
Get the picture, and get it in a fun way with this great mirrorless camera
HTC tends to the shortcomings of last year's flagship with the M8s
A budget smartphone worth your time
Store your data in style, and access it really quickly
Samsung's JS9500 holds a lot of promise and wastes some too
Samsung finds form in the soft lines of its Edge smartphone
Can it turn Samsung's smartphone business around?
An immersive 360-degree viewing experience that's heavy on the nose
The underdog from China has beaten the big brands to many 'world firsts'.
Samsung’s Powerbot is smart and powerful enough that it could retire some traditional vacuum cleaners.
It has been a long time since we've seen a smartphone this special
The best value for money phablet. Period.
Samsung speakers can work with one another harmoniously or across isolated zones
Gadgets & Things
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Star Wars Death Star Bluetooth levitating rotating speaker review
- 2 Finally! LG OLED TV 2016 range review
- 3 Fetch TV Mighty review: Better than Foxtel
- 4 Fetch TV Mini review: Make your TV a smart TV
- 5 Panasonic Viera DX900U UHD 4K smart TV review
Join the Good Gear Guide newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- Microsoft's vision for LinkedIn is about tying its business data into Office and other services
- Facebook's Year in Review for 2016 isn't just fun and games
- AMD's Radeon Software Crimson ReLive debuts with features galore
- Intel, Microsoft renew 'Wintel' partnership with Project Evo and VR specs for PCs
- New Windows 10 Insider Build allows you to shut down your PC with your voice
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
For work use, Microsoft Word and Excel programs pre-installed on the device are adequate for preparing short documents.
The Fujitsu LifeBook UH574 allowed for great mobility without being obnoxiously heavy or clunky. Its twelve hours of battery life did not disappoint.
The screen was particularly good. It is bright and visible from most angles, however heat is an issue, particularly around the Windows button on the front, and on the back where the battery housing is located.
My first impression after unboxing the Q702 is that it is a nice looking unit. Styling is somewhat minimalist but very effective. The tablet part, once detached, has a nice weight, and no buttons or switches are located in awkward or intrusive positions.
- The top 10 best and worst tech gadgets and products of 2016
- Best phone of the year 2016
- TV of the year award 2016
- Which flagship TV is best? Sony 4K HDR Bravia 2016 versus LG 4K HDR OLED 2016
- 10 Blu-ray movies / Best looking Blu-ray movies
- FTFull Stack PHP DeveloperQLD
- FTSystem Engineer - VirtulisationNSW
- FTPractice AdvisorQLD
- FTWeb Developer/ DesignerACT
- TPFull Stack Web DeveloperNSW
- CCSAP Hana and UI5 ConsultantsACT
- CCMainframe Developer (with ASP.NET)SA
- CCSenior Integration DeveloperQLD
- CCTest Manager (HP Quality Centre / Kronos)NSW
- FTAngular DeveloperSA
- CCITSM Process ExpertNSW
- CCPowerOn Mobile SpecialistWA
- FTLevel 2 Service Desk AnalystQLD
- FT2 x Firewall Engineer - Permanent - IT Services - SydneyNSW
- CCTest ManagerNSW
- CCSecurity SpecialistVIC
- CCJava API Developer - MediaVIC
- TPProject Coordinator. Business Process Improvement ProgramNSW
- CCFinancial AnalystNSW
- CCProcess Business Analyst X 3VIC
- FTDesktop Delivery Team LeaderQLD
- FTRuby On Rails DeveloperVIC
- FTChief Security Officer l CISSP l ISO27001VIC
- CCAdobe AEM DeveloperVIC
- CCIteration Manager / Scrum MasterVIC