This would put Samsung at the forefront of display innovation, but it's unclear if the world needs this kind of breakthrough.
Look closely, because this may be the future of mobile music playback: Completely wire-free earbuds with built-in data tracking.
Samsung is now producing the industry’s first 512GB NVMe PCIe SSD in a single ball grid array (BGA) package that triples I/O performance over typical SATA SSDs.
The company is giving a very tepid denial to a report that it's going to stick with Tizen as the go-to wearable platform.
The Nvidia Shield Tablet bumps up to Android 6.0.1, while the Galaxy S7 and S7 Edge score the latest security updates.
You won't even need a smartphone for the new hardware if the rumors turn out to be correct.
Once a bloated ugly mess, Samsung’s TouchWiz interface now offers innovations that Google ought to borrow.
A new version of the Galaxy S7 looks like it’s wrapping up boot camp and will report for duty shortly.
Samsung's Artik 10 developer board will compete with Raspberry Pi 3, but not on price.
CIO.com's Sarah White compares two of today's top of the line tablets that are designed to replace your laptop. Do they fit the bill?
A strong camera upgrade and support for the latest charging standard could help Samsung's next phablet stand out.
"New vendors would be well-advised not to rest on their laurels..."
Virtual reality was the star of the show when Samsung executives took the stage this week at its annual developer conference.
Samsung’s Gear 360 camera will go on sale online on Friday, the company announced at its developer conference in San Francisco.
It seems no flagship phone line is complete without some type of pink option.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Subaru XV 2017 review
- 2 Samsung 2017 QLED Q7 TV: Full, in-depth review
- 3 Kogan Atlas UltraSlim Pro laptop: full, in-depth review
- 4 Gigabyte Aorus GA-AX370-Gaming 5 AMD Ryzen AM4 motherboard review
- 5 Kogan curved 4K UHD 55-inch LED LCD TV review
Join the Good Gear Guide newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- Acer's Aspire GX comes out of nowhere to be the first prebuilt Ryzen PC from a major vendor
- Acer's Nitro 5 is a laptop that lets casual gamers get reckless
- Newegg has lowered the price of HP's Stream 11 Pro G2 to $180
- Acer's Predator X27 G-Sync HDR monitor is infused with every feature you could ask for
- How to find the Windows 10 Creators Update's hidden desktop themes
PCW Evaluation Team
A smarter way to print for busy small business owners, combining speedy printing with scanning and copying, making it easier to produce high quality documents and images at a touch of a button.
I've had a multifunction printer in the office going on 10 years now. It was a neat bit of kit back in the day -- print, copy, scan, fax -- when printing over WiFi felt a bit like magic. It’s seen better days though and an upgrade’s well overdue. This HP OfficeJet Pro 8730 looks like it ticks all the same boxes: print, copy, scan, and fax. (Really? Does anyone fax anything any more? I guess it's good to know the facility’s there, just in case.) Printing over WiFi is more-or- less standard these days.
As a freelance writer who is always on the go, I like my technology to be both efficient and effective so I can do my job well. The HP OfficeJet Pro 8730 Inkjet Printer ticks all the boxes in terms of form factor, performance and user interface.
I’d happily recommend this touchscreen laptop and Windows 10 as a great way to get serious work done at a desk or on the road.
Ultimately, I think the Windows 10 environment is excellent for me as it caters for so many different uses. The inclusion of the Xbox app is also great for when you need some downtime too!
For me, the Xbox Play Anywhere is a great new feature as it allows you to play your current Xbox games with higher resolutions and better graphics without forking out extra cash for another copy. Although available titles are still scarce, but I’m sure it will grow in time.
- Samsung Galaxy S8 phone: full, in-depth review
- Ryzen 5 vs Intel Core i5 CPU Australian review
- Mass Effect Andromeda review: One for the fans
- Which flagship TV is best? Sony 4K HDR Bravia 2016 versus LG 4K HDR OLED 2016
- 10 Blu-ray movies / Best looking Blu-ray movies
- CCNetwork Solution ArchitectNSW
- FTHelpdesk AnalystNSW
- FTCampaign ManagerNSW
- FTProcess Analyst - Green BeltVIC
- FTBusiness Development Manager IT HealthcareQLD
- TPSenior Helpdesk/Junior Systems AdministratorQLD
- FTSAP APO ConsultantNSW
- FTSenior Sales Operations AnalystNSW
- FTBusiness Analyst - BI, Analytics & Big DataNSW
- CCSenior Network Architect l CCNP/CCIE R&S l Cisco ACINSW
- FTSystems EngineerNSW
- FTSenior MS Dynamics CRM DeveloperVIC
- CCSenior Project ManagerNSW
- CCSecurity Specialist - NV1ACT
- FTVDI EngineerACT
- CCTechnical Requirements Architect - NV1ACT
- FTMarket Data Analyst, Investment BankingNSW
- FTSenior Desktop Engineer - SCCM / AD / 2012 ServerNSW
- FTData Analyst - Tableau and Power BI suiteNSW
- FTICT Relationship Manager - Service Delivery EnvironmentNSW
- FTAsst. Director - Claim AnalysisACT
- CCSystems AdminNSW
- FTSecurity Consultant -10056987-001VIC
- TPService Desk OperatorQLD