Netflix will shake up the Australian video-on-demand market when it launches in March of 2015,
Huawei has launched a premium phablet that radically undercuts its rivals on price as it tries to grow its stake in the technologically savvy Australian market.
Samsung Australia has announced the release of its factory calibrated UD970 professional monitor.
Australians keen on the Edge phablet will have to wait nearly a fortnight more for the Samsung Galaxy Note Edge.
With Chinese vendors coming out with high-spec phones at affordable prices, Samsung is hitting back with two handsets sporting "metal unibody" designs that'll be targeting consumers in China with mid-range prices.
Phones from Xiaomi still haven't arrived in the U.S., but the company's booming sales in China have been enough to make it the third largest smartphone vendor in the world.
Updated: Optus, Virgin and Vodafone have announced pricing for Samsung's Note range of smartphones, with Vodafone thus far the only carrier stocking the innovative Note Edge.
St George Bank has activated Touch ID login for its iOS mobile application following the successful implementation and trials of the biometric technology by subsidiary, Bank of Melbourne.
Microsoft trash-talked Apple and Samsung’s flagship at the unveiling of the Lumia 830 by claiming it will outperform Apple’s iPhone and Samsung’s Galaxy as a value buy. Does its Lumia 830 live up to the hype?
Microsoft has inked a deal with Foxtel to bring its Play content service to the Xbox One -- months after Sony brought the service to its PS4.
The next generation Galaxy Note 4 benefits from a metal chassis and a larger 5.7in screen.
This week Apple treaded on Samsung’s territory with the release of its first phablet, the iPhone 6 Plus. Samsung pioneered the phablet category three years ago with the original Note, and now it is being forced to defend its share of the market.
As part of its sixth, three-year Disability Action Plan, Telstra has unveiled three new initiatives aimed at supporting persons with disability in accessing communications services.
Oppo Mobile launched in Sydney on September 2 and already has ambitions to be “known as a leader in manufacture”.
Optus is offering customers who cancel their current contract and sign with them up to $450 credit.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Sony Xperia Z5 Premium review: Is the world ready for a 4K phone?
- 2 Mazda MX-5 (2016) review: Absolute driving purity
- 3 Sony 75-inch UHD TV (X9400C) review: Sony and Android are a winning duo
- 4 LG 55EG960T OLED UHD TV
- 5 Panasonic Viera UHD TV review: good hardware, fragmented software
Join the Good Gear Guide newsletter!
Best Deals on Good Gear Guide
Latest News Articles
- Modular cellphone kit can be used for IoT and wearables
- Now that AI has mastered 'Go,' are all our jobs next?
- Make a $40 Linux or Android PC with new Raspberry Pi 2 rival
- Researcher finds serious flaw in Chromium-based Avast SafeZone browser
- Dridex banking malware mysteriously hijacked to distribute antivirus program
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
- CCProject Manager - Customer Engagement / NPSVIC
- CCContract Analyst Programmer (Java/Visual VB.net) 160115/AP/vhsAsia
- CCProject Manager & Coordination OfficerACT
- CCSystem TesterQLD
- CCMultiple Middleware DevelopersACT
- FTProject ManagerVIC
- CCSharePoint EngineerACT
- CCTest AnalystACT
- CCTest ManagerQLD
- FTSenior Systems/SAN EngineerNSW
- FTTechnical Lead (C#/.Net)NSW
- CCSAP Basis Admin with JavaACT
- FTJunior Project Manager | Permanent role in Canberra | NV1/2 clearedACT
- CCSenior Project Manager - Cloud / Telecommunications (Melb CBD)VIC
- FTSenior Front End Developer Required Working World Leading Digital TeamVIC
- CCSAP Primavera Functional ConsultantNSW
- CCProgram Support ManagerQLD
- CCSharepoint AdministratorVIC
- CCWintel Engineer with Sharepoint 2010 / 2013NSW
- CCFront End Developer - MelbourneVIC
- CCSenior Business Analyst - BaselineACT
- FTLinux AdministratorVIC
- FTJava or Ruby Web DeveloperVIC
- FTAnalyst: Business Intelligence & AnalyticsVIC
- CCContract Junior Programmer (JAVA/Mobile App) 160115/JP/vhaAsia