LG has confirmed the camera of its upcoming flagship less than 24 hours before the rivalling Samsung Galaxy S6 goes on sale in Australia.
The mobile payments space is about to get more crowded: CurrentC, a platform backed by some of the country's biggest retailers, will launch in the next few months and give Apple, Google and Samsung added competition.
Pricing for Samsung’s next generation S6 range will start from $999 and reach $1449 when it goes on sale in Australia on 10 April.
Customers buying a Samsung Galaxy S6 from Telstra can bundle the smartphone with plans that offer up to 10GB in data and a free subscription to the video-on-demand service Presto.
Samsung’s first B2B tablet, the Galaxy Tab Active, has gone on sale in Australia.
The biggest smartphone companies in the world flocked to Barcelona for the 2015 Mobile World Congress. More than 90,000 people walked through MWC's many halls to experience the next-generation of technology products, ranging from Samsung's Galaxy S6 ...
Strong interest in the iPhone 6 and iPhone 6 Plus helped Apple sell more smartphones than Samsung in the fourth quarter of 2014.
Samsung, HTC, Sony and others debut brand new smartphones at Mobile World Congress (MWC) in Barcelona.
Samsung jumps into payments... NXP buys Freescale to build a bigger chip company ... Iran "ready to work with Google"... and more tech news.
The world's biggest maker of Android phones launched a major challenge to Google Wallet on Sunday, saying it will soon launch a rival phone-based payment system.
Samsung is mass producing the industry's first 128GB embedded flash memory based on the Universal Flash Storage (UFS) 2.0 standard.
Australians will be able to buy Samsung's Galaxy A5 and A3 when they launch in Australia early March.
Samsung pushes into mobile payments with LoopPay acquisition ... Qualcomm getting set to roll out 64-bit mobile chips ... Ex-GM CEO warns Apple off the car business ... and more news.
Good Gear Guide was a guest of Samsung Australia at the Samsung Regional Forum 2015 in Thailand, a tradeshow dedicated to the range of next-generation products coming to Australia and the Asia Pacific.
Apple’s entry into the smartwatch market will drive sales to $400 million, claims technology firm Telsyte.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 2016 Ford Mustang EcoBoost review
- 2 Review: TCL C1 series 4K TV
- 3 Sony 75-inch UHD TV (X9400C) review: Sony and Android are a winning duo
- 4 LG 55EG960T OLED UHD TV
- 5 Panasonic Viera UHD TV review: good hardware, fragmented software
Join the Good Gear Guide newsletter!
Best Deals on Good Gear Guide
Latest News Articles
- Review: Wireless charging and waterproof cases for iPhone plus Ollclip (Movie) Studio case
- Review: Incipio OtterBox and 3Sixt covers for the Samsung Galaxy S7 and S7 Edge
- All coverage from Computex 2016
- Agents of Mayhem hands-on: Saints Row meets SHIELD
- Top 10 emerging technologies from the World Economic Forum
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
- CCLevel 1 & 2 Helpdesk (Need SAP, ERP system experience)NSW
- CCService Desk AnaystNSW
- CCSales Specialist - DigitalNSW
- CCProgrammer (IT Security/Website Administration) 160711/P/565Asia
- CCSolution DesignerACT
- FTSystems application support analystNSW
- CCBusiness AnalystVIC
- CCIntegration ArchitectACT
- CCSenior Media AnalystVIC
- FTTIBCO Technical LeadNSW
- CCSharepoint Developer | Air Force project | NV1 clearanceNSW
- CCx2 AEM Frontend/UI DevelopersVIC
- FTSAP Solution Architect- Data Migration to SAP HR, payrollNSW
- CCRelease & Configuration Manager | Defence intelligence application | NV1 clearedACT
- CCTelecommunications Operations Support officerACT
- FTData Center Operator (1-Year Renewal Contract)Asia
- FTTechnical Consultant - ServerSA
- CCOrganisational Change ManagerVIC
- CCSenior Applications SpecialistQLD
- CCSAP Financial Master DataACT
- FTProject Coordinator / AdministratorNSW
- CCJava Developer with Oracle database experience | Defence intelligence | NV1ACT
- CCProject Analyst/ CoordinatorVIC
- CCSystems Engineer | Experimental military technology | NV1ACT