To stand out from the already water-resistant S7 and S7 Edge, the ruggedized phone will need better performance in battery life and overall shock resistance.
Samsung's Smart Windshield concept brings a virtual dashboard to your bike powered by a smartphone.
The issue is whether the lab tested the phones according to what Samsung actually promised, which is 1 meter and not the five feet of water used in the test.
Aimed at enterprise customers, Samsung's new SSD is the world's largest drive of its kind.
Samsung’s Galaxy S7 and S7 Edge are arguably the most anticipated new smartphones this year, but who has the best deals for the new phones and which one should you pick?
Days after Apple extended its mobile payment service to China, Samsung Electronics has said it will follow suit.
Driving around looking for a parking spot becomes a thing of the past in a new concept developed by Samsung, Spanish automaker Seat and SAP.
The Galaxy S6 Edge and Edge+ curved displays can now launch specific tasks and keep you up-to-date on all the latest news.
Meanwhile, LG today officially announced a 5.7-in. display G4 Stylus 2 smartphone running Android 6.0 (Marshmallow), with a thinner pen tip on its stylus for notetaking and drawing.
Samsung Electronics will play host to a new wearable device on its stand at Mobile World Congress next week: a smart shoe.
It's actually not that weird. Rather than using your fingerprint, this technology merely recognizes you by your vein structure.
Thanks to some wacky invites we know it's going to be a big day for new phones in just a couple of weeks.
Australians looking to get the best possible picture quality from their shiny new 4K televisions won’t have to wait much longer than their US counterparts with Samsung confirming to Good Gear Guide that their new 4K Blu-ray player will land on store ...
It's been nice having OEMs make its devices, but it looks like Google's ready to take back Android's destiny into its own hands—for real this time.
Samsung will return to Mobile World Congress this year to show off its latest batch of flagship smartphones.
Gadgets & Things
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Star Wars Death Star Bluetooth levitating rotating speaker review
- 2 Finally! LG OLED TV 2016 range review
- 3 Fetch TV Mighty review: Better than Foxtel
- 4 Fetch TV Mini review: Make your TV a smart TV
- 5 Panasonic Viera DX900U UHD 4K smart TV review
Join the Good Gear Guide newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- Microsoft's vision for LinkedIn is about tying its business data into Office and other services
- Facebook's Year in Review for 2016 isn't just fun and games
- AMD's Radeon Software Crimson ReLive debuts with features galore
- Intel, Microsoft renew 'Wintel' partnership with Project Evo and VR specs for PCs
- New Windows 10 Insider Build allows you to shut down your PC with your voice
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
For work use, Microsoft Word and Excel programs pre-installed on the device are adequate for preparing short documents.
The Fujitsu LifeBook UH574 allowed for great mobility without being obnoxiously heavy or clunky. Its twelve hours of battery life did not disappoint.
The screen was particularly good. It is bright and visible from most angles, however heat is an issue, particularly around the Windows button on the front, and on the back where the battery housing is located.
My first impression after unboxing the Q702 is that it is a nice looking unit. Styling is somewhat minimalist but very effective. The tablet part, once detached, has a nice weight, and no buttons or switches are located in awkward or intrusive positions.
- The top 10 best and worst tech gadgets and products of 2016
- Best phone of the year 2016
- TV of the year award 2016
- Which flagship TV is best? Sony 4K HDR Bravia 2016 versus LG 4K HDR OLED 2016
- 10 Blu-ray movies / Best looking Blu-ray movies
- TPProject Manager - SalesforceVIC
- CCPerformance Test AnalystACT
- CCProgress DeveloperQLD
- CCChange & Release AdministratorNSW
- FTOperations Support Analyst (Business Process Improvement) Perm North SydneyNSW
- TPBusiness AnalystVIC
- CCIAM Technical Specialist/ConsultantWA
- CCMS Dynamics CRM Functional ConsultantQLD
- FTChief Security Officer l CISSP l ISO27001NSW
- CCTest Manager (HP Quality Centre / Kronos)NSW
- FTIT Client Support AnalystNSW
- FTServicing Financial Planner - CBDNSW
- FTSoftware Developer - LMSNSW
- CCSAP HR & Payroll Project ManagerACT
- CCSenior Front End DeveloperSA
- CCProject Manager / Business Analyst - TelecommunicationsNSW
- CCSenior Integration DeveloperVIC
- FTSystem Engineer - VirtulisationNSW
- FTEnterprise Account ManagerACT
- FTFull Stack Web Developer .NET or JAVANSW
- CCProject Manager - Scrum MasterNSW
- CCSales Support AssociateNSW
- FTSAP BW ConsultantACT
- CCAd Optimisation ManagerVIC
- CCTechnical AnalystACT