Samsung will not have to pay all of the US$930 million in damages that Apple was awarded in 2012, a U.S. appeals court ruled Monday.
Xiaomi led China's smartphone market as its biggest vendor for the third straight quarter. But Apple is closing in, thanks to demand for its iPhone 6 and iPhone 6 Plus, and may even overtake Xiaomi this year.
What to expect at Microsoft Build...Oracle faces antitrust probe in South Korea...IBM makes quantum computing progress...and more tech news.
Following lavish global launches from Samsung and HTC comes the quiet unveiling of Sony’s Xperia Z4 flagship in its home country of Japan.
Netflix, Stan and Presto all have a place on the fifteen UHD televisions Samsung has launched in Australia as the manufacturer increases its support for Internet streaming services.
LG has confirmed the camera of its upcoming flagship less than 24 hours before the rivalling Samsung Galaxy S6 goes on sale in Australia.
The mobile payments space is about to get more crowded: CurrentC, a platform backed by some of the country's biggest retailers, will launch in the next few months and give Apple, Google and Samsung added competition.
Pricing for Samsung’s next generation S6 range will start from $999 and reach $1449 when it goes on sale in Australia on 10 April.
Customers buying a Samsung Galaxy S6 from Telstra can bundle the smartphone with plans that offer up to 10GB in data and a free subscription to the video-on-demand service Presto.
Samsung’s first B2B tablet, the Galaxy Tab Active, has gone on sale in Australia.
The biggest smartphone companies in the world flocked to Barcelona for the 2015 Mobile World Congress. More than 90,000 people walked through MWC's many halls to experience the next-generation of technology products, ranging from Samsung's Galaxy S6 ...
Strong interest in the iPhone 6 and iPhone 6 Plus helped Apple sell more smartphones than Samsung in the fourth quarter of 2014.
Samsung, HTC, Sony and others debut brand new smartphones at Mobile World Congress (MWC) in Barcelona.
Samsung jumps into payments... NXP buys Freescale to build a bigger chip company ... Iran "ready to work with Google"... and more tech news.
The world's biggest maker of Android phones launched a major challenge to Google Wallet on Sunday, saying it will soon launch a rival phone-based payment system.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Review: TCL C1 series 4K TV
- 2 Mazda MX-5 (2016) review: Absolute driving purity
- 3 Sony 75-inch UHD TV (X9400C) review: Sony and Android are a winning duo
- 4 LG 55EG960T OLED UHD TV
- 5 Panasonic Viera UHD TV review: good hardware, fragmented software
Join the Good Gear Guide newsletter!
Best Deals on Good Gear Guide
Latest News Articles
- nbn on track to meet its financial year plan: Bill Morrow
- Roving Rachel's best crowd-funded travel products that are online right now
- Foxtel, Village and ISPs yet to agree on the cost of blocking pirate sites
- Why Microsoft won't extend the Windows 10 free upgrade offer
- Samsung's Raspberry Pi-like Artik 10 priced higher at $149.99
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
For work use, Microsoft Word and Excel programs pre-installed on the device are adequate for preparing short documents.
The Fujitsu LifeBook UH574 allowed for great mobility without being obnoxiously heavy or clunky. Its twelve hours of battery life did not disappoint.
The screen was particularly good. It is bright and visible from most angles, however heat is an issue, particularly around the Windows button on the front, and on the back where the battery housing is located.
My first impression after unboxing the Q702 is that it is a nice looking unit. Styling is somewhat minimalist but very effective. The tablet part, once detached, has a nice weight, and no buttons or switches are located in awkward or intrusive positions.
- FTFront End DeveloperVIC
- FTSenior DBA / Team LeadVIC
- CCTransition Project ManagerNSW
- FTSoftware (.Net) DeveloperACT
- FTMultiple opportunities for Front and Back end Web DevelopersVIC
- CCContract Analyst Programmer (.Net/Crystal Report) 160504/AP/vtdAsia
- CCSenior Automation Tester - MicroservicesNSW
- CCChange Manager x 2NSW
- CCMS Biz Talk ConsultantNSW
- CCSnr Technical System Engineer(IBM DB2/WebSphere)160419/STSE/vmtAsia
- CCContract Analyst/Programmer II (Drupal 7.39/PHP) 160427/CAP/vccAsia
- FTBusiness AnalystNSW
- CCJava Developer - multiple opportunitiesNSW
- FTAGILE Training Manager/CoachNSW
- CCE-Commerce - Senior Web Application DeveloperNSW
- CCSenior Test Analyst (Manual)NSW
- CCSenior Enterprise Architect - eCommerceVIC
- CCSolution ArchitectNSW
- CCFront end web developer - JUNE / JULY STARTACT
- CCAEM/CQ5 DeveloperNSW
- CCInfrastructure Engineer - Windows, VMWare, HyperVWA
- FTSenior Business Intelligence ManagerNSW
- CCSystem AnalystNSW
- CCFront End DeveloperVIC
- CCSecurity AnalystACT