Almost a year and a half has elapsed since Samsung unveiled its previous smartwatch range. The time has been invested in the Gear S2 and S2 classic, smartwatches mature in design, software and usability.
Samsung showed off its latest foray into the smartwatch market today, announcing the new Gear S2 and Gear S2 Classic --smartwatches with circular screens that run its Tizen software platform.
Unlike previous models of the Note, the S Pen can get stuck rather easily if you insert it the wrong direction.
Samsung Gear S2 release date, price and specs: Formally 'Orbis' 'Gear A' Tizen watch will launch in September
Samsung's next smartwatch will be the Gear S2, formally rumoured to be the Gear A and codenamed Orbis, featuring a round screen, rotating bezel and wireless charging. Here's what we know about the Samsung Gear S2 including UK release date, price and ...
Apple's larger iPhones helped the company sell more smartphones than Samsung.
Samsung Electronics plans a last-ditch appeal to the U.S. Supreme Court to avoid paying hundreds of millions of dollars in fines for infringing Apple patents, but the chances of success don't appear high.
Samsung Australia has announced the pricing and availability of its phablet flagships, the Galaxy Note5 and the Samsung S6 edge+.
The successor to Samsung's famed Note range has been unveiled, the Note5, and it will go up against Appe's iPhone 6 Plus when it is released in the coming months. We compare the specs of the two smartphones to determine which will be the better buy.
Samsung will launch its mobile payment service next week, a crowded market which includes heavyweights Apple and Google.
Samsung has launched two phablets, the Note5 and S6 Edge Plus, in an effort to fend off competition from Apple’s iPhone 6 Plus.
Security researchers and hackers gathered in Las Vegas over the past week to show off and learn about the latest vulnerabilities that affect devices and software that the world relies on every day. Black Hat and DEF CON, the world's top security conf...
Telstra is ranging 10 different wearables as of today and plans to expand the range to 12 by Father’s Day.
Google, Samsung and LG will start to issue monthly security patches for Android devices, taking a cue from the PC industry after critical vulnerabilities put hundreds of millions of smartphone users at risk.
Xiaomi regained its position as China's leading smartphone vendor in the second quarter, while Apple fell to third place despite increased sales of its iPhones.
Tech companies including Google, Hewlett-Packard, Dell and Facebook are backing Samsung Electronics as it appeals a court ruling to pay Apple almost US$1 billion in damages in a patent infringement suit.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 2016 Ford Mustang EcoBoost review
- 2 Review: TCL C1 series 4K TV
- 3 Sony 75-inch UHD TV (X9400C) review: Sony and Android are a winning duo
- 4 LG 55EG960T OLED UHD TV
- 5 Panasonic Viera UHD TV review: good hardware, fragmented software
Join the Good Gear Guide newsletter!
Best Deals on Good Gear Guide
Latest News Articles
- Microsoft's pricey Surface Book is getting stomped by the ancient Surface Pro 3
- Android TV's universal search feature finally works with Netflix
- Facebook takes on critics with political bias class
- Kodi dives into hardware with a Raspberry Pi 3 case perfect for low-cost HTPCs
- What iOS 10 can tell us about the new iPhone
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
- CCWeb/Mobile Developer (Android)WA
- CCContract Analyst Programmer (JAVA/SQL) 160617/AP/623Asia
- FTBusiness Analyst - Oracle Financials (Procure To Pay)NSW
- CCBiztalk developerNSW
- FTVoice ArchitectNSW
- CCService Desk ConsultantVIC
- FTLead Tableau Reporting ConsultantNSW
- CCField Network Engineer - GSM Networks.VIC
- FTContent Manager - Migration projectNSW
- CCSoftware Biomedical Solutions ArchitectSA
- CCSAP PI/PO ConsultantVIC
- CCSAP Application Delivery LeadVIC
- FT.Net Developer (WebAPI / Entity Framework / SQL Server)NSW
- CCSenior Business AnalystVIC
- FTSystems application support analystNSW
- CCArchitect (AWS)NSW
- CCAEM Backend DeveloperVIC
- CCIT Finance Systems Process AnalystNSW
- FTEnterprise Technology Platform ManagerVIC
- CCContract Analyst Programmer (JAVA/SQL) 160629/AP/793Asia
- CCServiceNow DeveloperVIC
- FTTechnical Services ManagerACT
- FTTechnical/Solutions ArchitectNSW
- FTPractice Lead - InsuranceNSW
- FTService Desk AnalystNSW