Almost a year and a half has elapsed since Samsung unveiled its previous smartwatch range. The time has been invested in the Gear S2 and S2 classic, smartwatches mature in design, software and usability.
Samsung showed off its latest foray into the smartwatch market today, announcing the new Gear S2 and Gear S2 Classic --smartwatches with circular screens that run its Tizen software platform.
Unlike previous models of the Note, the S Pen can get stuck rather easily if you insert it the wrong direction.
Samsung Gear S2 release date, price and specs: Formally 'Orbis' 'Gear A' Tizen watch will launch in September
Samsung's next smartwatch will be the Gear S2, formally rumoured to be the Gear A and codenamed Orbis, featuring a round screen, rotating bezel and wireless charging. Here's what we know about the Samsung Gear S2 including UK release date, price and ...
Apple's larger iPhones helped the company sell more smartphones than Samsung.
Samsung Electronics plans a last-ditch appeal to the U.S. Supreme Court to avoid paying hundreds of millions of dollars in fines for infringing Apple patents, but the chances of success don't appear high.
Samsung Australia has announced the pricing and availability of its phablet flagships, the Galaxy Note5 and the Samsung S6 edge+.
The successor to Samsung's famed Note range has been unveiled, the Note5, and it will go up against Appe's iPhone 6 Plus when it is released in the coming months. We compare the specs of the two smartphones to determine which will be the better buy.
Samsung will launch its mobile payment service next week, a crowded market which includes heavyweights Apple and Google.
Samsung has launched two phablets, the Note5 and S6 Edge Plus, in an effort to fend off competition from Apple’s iPhone 6 Plus.
Security researchers and hackers gathered in Las Vegas over the past week to show off and learn about the latest vulnerabilities that affect devices and software that the world relies on every day. Black Hat and DEF CON, the world's top security conf...
Telstra is ranging 10 different wearables as of today and plans to expand the range to 12 by Father’s Day.
Google, Samsung and LG will start to issue monthly security patches for Android devices, taking a cue from the PC industry after critical vulnerabilities put hundreds of millions of smartphone users at risk.
Xiaomi regained its position as China's leading smartphone vendor in the second quarter, while Apple fell to third place despite increased sales of its iPhones.
Tech companies including Google, Hewlett-Packard, Dell and Facebook are backing Samsung Electronics as it appeals a court ruling to pay Apple almost US$1 billion in damages in a patent infringement suit.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Sony Xperia Z5 Premium review: Is the world ready for a 4K phone?
- 2 Mazda MX-5 (2016) review: Absolute driving purity
- 3 Sony 75-inch UHD TV (X9400C) review: Sony and Android are a winning duo
- 4 LG 55EG960T OLED UHD TV
- 5 Panasonic Viera UHD TV review: good hardware, fragmented software
Join the Good Gear Guide newsletter!
Best Deals on Good Gear Guide
Latest News Articles
- Java-based Trojan was used to attack over 400,000 systems
- HPE servers get new names to help users figure out what they can be used for
- Amazon Web Services goes gunning for gamers with free FPS framework
- US government wants to sharply increase spending on cybersecurity
- Facebook faces restrictions in France on data transfer to US, tracking of users
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
- FTJunior Project Manager | Permanent role in Canberra | NV1/2 clearedACT
- CCSystems AnalystQLD
- CCSAP Basis Admin with JavaACT
- CCSystem TesterQLD
- FTProject Manager | Permanent position | NV1 NV2 cleared | Defence | Great cultureACT
- CCSenior Business Analyst - BaselineACT
- FTSolution ArchitectNSW
- FTJava or Ruby Web DeveloperVIC
- CCOpen_5pm 5th February_Program ArchitectACT
- FTInfrastructure Project Manager - NV1 clearance mandatoryNSW
- FTSenior Consultant | Project work | National Systems IntegratorNSW
- FTJava Web Development OpportunityVIC
- FTApplication Support AnalystVIC
- FTTeam Lead ITIL- Permanent OpportunityVIC
- CCDesktop Support L1, 2 & 3NSW
- FTProgram ManagerNSW
- CCSenior Test AnalystSA
- FTIT Technical LeadVIC
- CCJava Developer - Front/ Back EndVIC
- CCChange LeadNSW
- FTNetwork EngineerSA
- FTSenior Mobile Developer - IOSNSW
- CCContract System Analyst (MSSQL/.Net/Mobile App) 160122/SA/vhaAsia
- CCContract Analyst Programmer(Crystal Report/Oracle)160127/AP/vhsAsia
- FTSenior Project Manager - SecurityNSW