Australian low-cost mobile virtual network operator Vaya has finalised a deal which will see the company sell the Samsung Galaxy S III 4G Android smartphone on its network.
Just when you thought phablets couldn't get any bigger, Samsung has super-sized... no make that Mega-sized its Galaxy lineup with two more devices that straddle the line between smartphones and tablets.
The Galaxy Note 8.0 is Samsung's stylus-equipped answer to the iPad Mini, but it'll be a tough sell when it launches April 11 for US$399.
Samsung has announced the Samsung Galaxy Win, which appears to be a slightly wimpier Galaxy S3 for the midrange consumer.
Samsung has today confirmed that the Australian model of its upcoming Galaxy S4 Android phone will be powered by a Qualcomm manufactured Snapdragon 600 processor rather than Samsung's own Exynos 5410 Octa chip.
Unless you're a huge Facebook fanatic, will this really be something you use every day? Time will tell.
Samsung has today announced that its hotly anticipated Galaxy S4 Android phone will be officially launched in Australia on Tuesday, April 23.
Samsung Electronics expects a first-quarter operating profit of between 8.5 trillion won and 8.9 trillion won ($US7.6 billion to $US8 billion), a sharp increase of at least 49 per cent from a year earlier.
It's a big month for HTC. As the phone manufacturer gets set to unveil their rumored Facebook Phone (or at least unveil their role as the initial handset for a mobile Facebook OS), they are also readying the launch of the newest incarnation of their ...
The overall profitability of the smartphone market hit its apex in 2012, according to a prominent equity analyst.
Renesas Electronics' latest system-on-a-chip has eight ARM processing cores to help next-generation, in-car infotainment systems handle multiple streams of 1080p video and augmented reality apps.
The Australian model of Samsung's Galaxy S4 Android phone will be powered by a Qualcomm manufactured Snapdragon 600 processor rather than Samsung's own Exynos 5410 Octa chip, according to US blog SAMMobile.
Google has released a new international commercial for its Nexus 10 tablet, attempting to highlight a number of Jelly Bean specific Android features.
Hot on the heels of speculation that Apple is developing a smartwatch, Samsung confirmed reports that it too is preparing a connected wristwatch, probably under the Galaxy brand.
Samsung's long-awaited flagship Android smartphone doesn't fail to impress
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Subaru XV 2017 review
- 2 Samsung 2017 QLED Q7 TV: Full, in-depth review
- 3 Kogan Atlas UltraSlim Pro laptop: full, in-depth review
- 4 Gigabyte Aorus GA-AX370-Gaming 5 AMD Ryzen AM4 motherboard review
- 5 Kogan curved 4K UHD 55-inch LED LCD TV review
Join the Good Gear Guide newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- Microsoft reinstates My People for Windows 10, connecting you to your BFFs
- This overclocked EVGA GTX 1050 Ti costs less than reference models
- This week in games: Forza Horizon 3 gets Hot Wheels, Terry Crews gets a wild Old Spice PC
- Radeon owners rebel when AMD drivers stealth drop Quake Champions links on desktops
- Surface sales sag and Windows Phones fade, as Microsoft's hardware business takes a hit
PCW Evaluation Team
A smarter way to print for busy small business owners, combining speedy printing with scanning and copying, making it easier to produce high quality documents and images at a touch of a button.
I've had a multifunction printer in the office going on 10 years now. It was a neat bit of kit back in the day -- print, copy, scan, fax -- when printing over WiFi felt a bit like magic. It’s seen better days though and an upgrade’s well overdue. This HP OfficeJet Pro 8730 looks like it ticks all the same boxes: print, copy, scan, and fax. (Really? Does anyone fax anything any more? I guess it's good to know the facility’s there, just in case.) Printing over WiFi is more-or- less standard these days.
As a freelance writer who is always on the go, I like my technology to be both efficient and effective so I can do my job well. The HP OfficeJet Pro 8730 Inkjet Printer ticks all the boxes in terms of form factor, performance and user interface.
I’d happily recommend this touchscreen laptop and Windows 10 as a great way to get serious work done at a desk or on the road.
Ultimately, I think the Windows 10 environment is excellent for me as it caters for so many different uses. The inclusion of the Xbox app is also great for when you need some downtime too!
For me, the Xbox Play Anywhere is a great new feature as it allows you to play your current Xbox games with higher resolutions and better graphics without forking out extra cash for another copy. Although available titles are still scarce, but I’m sure it will grow in time.
- Samsung Galaxy S8 phone: full, in-depth review
- Ryzen 5 vs Intel Core i5 CPU Australian review
- Mass Effect Andromeda review: One for the fans
- Which flagship TV is best? Sony 4K HDR Bravia 2016 versus LG 4K HDR OLED 2016
- 10 Blu-ray movies / Best looking Blu-ray movies
- FTPERMANENT Business AnalystsSA
- TPLevel 2/3 Desktop Support AnalystVIC
- FTCapacity ManagerACT
- FTSolution Architect - Datacentre / StorageQLD
- FTBusiness Process AnalystWA
- CCBusiness Implementation Manager - Wealth AdviceNSW
- CCApplication Developer - VB.Net, WCF, Production SupportACT
- FTSolution ConsultantVIC
- TPSenior Business Analyst - GISQLD
- FTOracle E-Business Functional ConsultantVIC
- FTSecurity and Technical Risk ManagerQLD
- FTSenior System EngineerNSW
- FTChange Management LeadNSW
- TPSenior Project Manager | DETQLD
- FTPERMANENT Business AnalystsQLD
- FTSenior Data Warehouse ConsultantNSW
- TPProject ServicesACT
- CCVisual DesignerACT
- CCSenior Business AnalystNSW
- CCSAP ISU Functional ConsultantVIC
- FTSenior Functional Analyst - FinanceQLD
- FTSenior / Lead AEM DeveloperNSW
- FTBI BA Consultant l Microstrategy, Business ObjectsNSW
- FTProgram L&D Manager, Financial ServicesNSW
- FTService Desk - Level 1 SupportVIC