A patent agreement between Apple and HTC forbids the Taiwanese company from making and selling mobile devices that copy what is described as the 'Distinctive Apple User Experience," according to a redacted version of the agreement filed in a Californ...
Apple's patent license agreement with HTC will not be put entirely under seal, except for the pricing and royalty terms, a court in California ordered in a patent infringement lawsuit between Samsung Electronics and Apple.
Samsung remained the most popular phone maker in the U.S. in the third quarter, but Apple is slowly closing in, the latest comScore MobiLens report finds.
Australian electronics vendor, Dick Smith, has announced that it will sell unlocked Apple iPhone 5 devices from today.
Vodafone has today announced pricing and release date details for the hotly anticipated Samsung Galaxy Note II, with the device set to officially go on sale through the carrier from Monday 5 December.
If you’re a savvy buyer, then you know that Christmas time is one of the best times in the calendar year to snag a bargain. The Christmas lead-up period, as well as Boxing Day sales, has proven in previous years to be fiercely competitive, and the bi...
Samsung Electronics announced new measures to keep its suppliers in China compliant with labor laws after it completed a round of audits that found problems relating to overtime and the way penalties were carried out.
Lenovo, already China's top PC seller, is expected to take the title for the country's top smartphone vendor in 2013, Gartner said.
A court in California has allowed Samsung Electronics to include Apple's iPhone 5 among the products alleged to have infringed its patents, while also allowing Apple to amend its infringement contentions to include the Jelly Bean operating system and...
Samsung will launch its hotly anticipated Galaxy Note II Android phone in Australia "next week" through Telstra, Optus and Vodafone, but no contract pricing or plan details have been revealed yet.
Samsung on Thursday announced a new 64GB memory chip for smartphones and tablets, which it says is 20 percent smaller and a third faster than current technology.
Apple dropped out of the top five list in China's smartphone market for the third quarter, as local handset vendors saw their shipments surge from the sales of low-priced smartphone models, according to research firm Canalys.
Samsung will unveil the Galaxy Note II Android smartphone in Australia in mid-November, following an invitation sent to the media today for a "highly anticipated launch".
The tiles-based user interface of Microsoft's new Windows Phone 8 platform will help strike a chord with consumers who are familiar with the new PC-based Windows 8 operating system, the company said today.
Windows Phone 8 was launched in Sydney at Blu Bar on 36 in the Shangri-La Hotel overlooking the Sydney Harbour Bridge. Microsoft's Ben Miller, Megan Howard and Brett Murray led the event. Representatives of Samsung, Nokia and HTC, all unveiled their ...
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 2016 Ford Mustang EcoBoost review
- 2 Synology DS216+ Review
- 3 Review: TCL C1 series 4K TV
- 4 Sony 75-inch UHD TV (X9400C) review: Sony and Android are a winning duo
- 5 LG 55EG960T OLED UHD TV
Join the Good Gear Guide newsletter!
Best Deals on Good Gear Guide
Latest News Articles
- Should Netflix refund its geoblocked customers for their inconvenience?
- Windows 10's big Anniversary Update will hit phones the same time as PCs
- Hands-on with Pokémon Go: Catch 'em all by exploring the real world
- The Assembly hands-on: The future of VR is adventure games
- EC Technology Foldable Bluetooth Keyboard review: This Jorno clone can save you a few bucks
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
For work use, Microsoft Word and Excel programs pre-installed on the device are adequate for preparing short documents.
The Fujitsu LifeBook UH574 allowed for great mobility without being obnoxiously heavy or clunky. Its twelve hours of battery life did not disappoint.
The screen was particularly good. It is bright and visible from most angles, however heat is an issue, particularly around the Windows button on the front, and on the back where the battery housing is located.
My first impression after unboxing the Q702 is that it is a nice looking unit. Styling is somewhat minimalist but very effective. The tablet part, once detached, has a nice weight, and no buttons or switches are located in awkward or intrusive positions.
- FTContinuous delivery application deployment automation specialist (DevOps)NSW
- CCContract Junior Programmer (JAVA / SQL) 160621/JP/224Asia
- CCContract IT Assistant (IT Security/IT Audit) 160621/ITA/361Asia
- FTAndroid Technical Lead (Work From Home 2-3 Days)NSW
- CCProject CoordinatorNSW
- FTEnvironments Lead (Linux/ Automation)VIC
- CCProject ManagerNSW
- CCSAP Project Manager- HR/Payroll- Finance Systems IntegrationNSW
- CCProject Analyst/ CoordinatorVIC
- CCOracle iLearning Business AnalystNSW
- FTLead Tableau Reporting ConsultantNSW
- CCJunior PM/ConsultantACT
- CCPMO AnalystVIC
- FTDatabase DeveloperACT
- FTSenior Network Engineer JUNIPERNSW
- CCICT PreSales SpecialistVIC
- CCSenior Applications SpecialistQLD
- CCSystems EngineerNSW
- CCProject Manager (Omni-Channel)VIC
- FTDevelopment/Architect Capability ManagerVIC
- CCSolution DesignerACT
- CCSenior Project Coordinator - Large Telco - URGENTNSW
- FTEnvironment ManagerVIC
- CCMidrange Technical ArchitectQLD
- CCBusiness Analyst - TravelNSW