Thanks to a global arrangement with Samsung, Vodafone will be the exclusive seller of the flagship Samsung Galaxy Tab 10.1 Android tablet in Australia.
We love a good rumour or leak, and this time it's Samsung's plans for its Mobile World Congress (MWC) announcement in Barcelona next month.
CES might be over, but the 4G phones keep trickling in. As a part of its aggressive 4G plans, T-Mobile announced that the Samsung Galaxy 4G will launch in the first half of 2011. But will it have the specs of the hot next-gen Galaxy phones? It doesn'...
Turns out Apple doesn't need Steve Jobs to lay the smack down on Android tablets.
It may not be a full-on second-generation tablet as was rumored, but Samsung has introduced another new Galaxy Tab for our tablet-hungry consumption.
What's a Windows user to do if they covet Apple's super-slim new Macbook Air? You could always buy the Apple product, install Boot Camp and your own copy of Windows...or you could wait for Samsung's sleek new 9 Series ultraportable laptop.
Australian owners of Samsung’s Galaxy S handset will be receiving the Android 2.2 (Froyo) update over the air to their devices shortly, if they haven’t already, according to the South Korean electronics giant.
There have always been perks to working for much-hyped global technology giant Google: Great food, 20 percent time to work on your own projects and an incredibly relaxed but innovative and work environment.
Google jumps back into the phone hardware business with the Nexus S, and iFixit immediately tears the phone to bits. That's just the natural order of things.
Although you may not have heard or seen most of them, more than 60 tablet computers produced by almost 50 manufacturers were introduced around the world in 2010. Most of the tablets have been introduced in the last 75 days, aren't branded by names mo...
The first phone to ship with Android 2.3 (also known as "Gingerbread") as the well as the follow-up to last January's Nexus One, the Nexus S (available unlocked for $530 or for $200 with a two-year plan from T-Mobile) is a joint effort between Samsun...
The Samsung SF510 undeniably looks good. Its sleek white exterior makes this all-purpose laptop look thinner than it really is, and the light weight doesn't hurt either. Flipping open the lid reveals an LED-backlit, 15.6-inch display and a nearly ful...
Google has reentered the phone production market with the Nexus S, the first phone to launch with Android 2.3 Gingerbread, the latest version of Google's mobile operating system.
The latest iteration of Google's Android mobile operating system has arrived in version 2.3 – codenamed 'Gingerbread' – with support for larger, tablet-sized screens.
It has been a busy morning in Mountain View as Google has announced the official details and specs regarding Android 2.3 (also known as "Gingerbread") as the well as the first phone to ship with the new version of the operating system. The Nexus S wi...
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Samsung's Galaxy Alpha review: A peek into the Galaxy S6
- 2 Samsung Galaxy Note 4 review: The busiest, biggest and best Samsung phablet
- 3 Aldi's $279 Bauhn Sphere review: Disappointing
- 4 Nokia Lumia 735 review: Perfectly ordinary
- 5 Bowers & Wilkins P5 (Series 2) review: For elegant sound
Best Deals on GoodGearGuide
Latest News Articles
- Why is Microsoft updating Windows PCs for a security bug on the server?
- Prices for 4K monitors sink below $500
- Apple's $450 million e-books settlement gets final approval
- Reports: EU taking first step towards breaking up Google
- US man sentenced for hacking POS systems at Subway
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
For work use, Microsoft Word and Excel programs pre-installed on the device are adequate for preparing short documents.
The Fujitsu LifeBook UH574 allowed for great mobility without being obnoxiously heavy or clunky. Its twelve hours of battery life did not disappoint.
The screen was particularly good. It is bright and visible from most angles, however heat is an issue, particularly around the Windows button on the front, and on the back where the battery housing is located.
My first impression after unboxing the Q702 is that it is a nice looking unit. Styling is somewhat minimalist but very effective. The tablet part, once detached, has a nice weight, and no buttons or switches are located in awkward or intrusive positions.
- CCStrategic Partner ManagerNSW
- FTProgram Manager - Integration & SolutionsNSW
- CCWeb / Mobile Developer - Magento - HTML5, CSS - Excellent CMS SkillsNSW
- FTSEO Content ExecutiveVIC
- FTDigital Account ManagerNSW
- FTMarketing Solutions ManagerNSW
- FTChief Information Officer - CSIROACT
- FTStudio Design ManagerVIC
- CCTech Support | IT Services Firm - Ad hoc Projects - Port Augusta / Whyalla AreaSA
- FTStudio Design ManagerVIC
- FTPartnership Manager - MediaNSW
- CCTech Support | IT Services Firm - Ad hoc Projects - Echuca AreaVIC
- FTAccount ExecutiveNSW