Fabricated Internet posts praising Samsung at the expense of HTC products has landed the South Korean company in hot water with Taiwan's Fair Trade Commission.
Australian low-cost mobile virtual network operator Vaya has finalised a deal which will see the company sell the Samsung Galaxy S III 4G Android smartphone on its network.
Just when you thought phablets couldn't get any bigger, Samsung has super-sized... no make that Mega-sized its Galaxy lineup with two more devices that straddle the line between smartphones and tablets.
The Galaxy Note 8.0 is Samsung's stylus-equipped answer to the iPad Mini, but it'll be a tough sell when it launches April 11 for US$399.
Samsung has announced the Samsung Galaxy Win, which appears to be a slightly wimpier Galaxy S3 for the midrange consumer.
Samsung has today confirmed that the Australian model of its upcoming Galaxy S4 Android phone will be powered by a Qualcomm manufactured Snapdragon 600 processor rather than Samsung's own Exynos 5410 Octa chip.
Unless you're a huge Facebook fanatic, will this really be something you use every day? Time will tell.
Samsung has today announced that its hotly anticipated Galaxy S4 Android phone will be officially launched in Australia on Tuesday, April 23.
Samsung Electronics expects a first-quarter operating profit of between 8.5 trillion won and 8.9 trillion won ($US7.6 billion to $US8 billion), a sharp increase of at least 49 per cent from a year earlier.
It's a big month for HTC. As the phone manufacturer gets set to unveil their rumored Facebook Phone (or at least unveil their role as the initial handset for a mobile Facebook OS), they are also readying the launch of the newest incarnation of their ...
The overall profitability of the smartphone market hit its apex in 2012, according to a prominent equity analyst.
Renesas Electronics' latest system-on-a-chip has eight ARM processing cores to help next-generation, in-car infotainment systems handle multiple streams of 1080p video and augmented reality apps.
The Australian model of Samsung's Galaxy S4 Android phone will be powered by a Qualcomm manufactured Snapdragon 600 processor rather than Samsung's own Exynos 5410 Octa chip, according to US blog SAMMobile.
Google has released a new international commercial for its Nexus 10 tablet, attempting to highlight a number of Jelly Bean specific Android features.
Hot on the heels of speculation that Apple is developing a smartwatch, Samsung confirmed reports that it too is preparing a connected wristwatch, probably under the Galaxy brand.
Smart LED Bulb LB130
Epson EcoTank Expression ET-2500
Samsung portable 1TB T3 drive
Lexar® JumpDrive® S57 USB 3.0 flash drive
UE Boom 2 Bluetooth speaker
Epson WorkForce ET-4550
Linksys AC5400 MU-MIMO Gigabit router
Everki ContemPRO Roll Top Laptop Backpack
Microsoft L5V-00027 Sculpt Ergonomic Keyboard Desktop
Belkin MIXIT Metallic Lightning to USB Cable
Logitech G403 Prodigy mouse
3SIXT Ultra HD Sports Action Camera
Acer Swift 7
Huawei Mate 9
Lexar® Portable SSD
Lexar® JumpDrive® S45 USB 3.0 flash drive
Google Daydream VR headset
Epson WorkForce DS-360W
Lexar® Professional 1800x microSDHC™/microSDXC™ UHS-II cards
Dell Inspiron 5000 series 2-in-1
Dell XPS 13 laptop
Garmin Fenix Chronos smartwatch
HD Pan/Tilt Wi-Fi Camera with Night Vision NC450
HP Pavilion x360 13”
Audio-Technica ATH-ANC70 Noise Cancelling Headphones
Surface Pro 4
Lexar® JumpDrive® C20c USB Type-C flash drive
Blade 28 backpack by Arc’teryx
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Gigabyte Aorus GA-AX370-Gaming 5 AMD Ryzen AM4 motherboard review
- 2 Kogan curved 4K UHD 55-inch LED LCD TV review
- 3 Panasonic Blu-ray recorder PVR set-top box review
- 4 Garmin Fenix Chronos fitness tracker smartwatch review
- 5 Star Wars Death Star Bluetooth levitating rotating speaker review
Join the Good Gear Guide newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- UK official wants police access to WhatsApp messages
- StarCraft Remastered updates a legend with 4K widescreen support, updated audio, and more
- Inkle's space archaeologist adventure won't tell you if your lost language translations are wrong
- Google shuttering Talk, removing SMS support from Hangouts in new messaging shakeup
- Microsoft delays tools for third-party Cortana integrations
PCW Evaluation Team
A smarter way to print for busy small business owners, combining speedy printing with scanning and copying, making it easier to produce high quality documents and images at a touch of a button.
I've had a multifunction printer in the office going on 10 years now. It was a neat bit of kit back in the day -- print, copy, scan, fax -- when printing over WiFi felt a bit like magic. It’s seen better days though and an upgrade’s well overdue. This HP OfficeJet Pro 8730 looks like it ticks all the same boxes: print, copy, scan, and fax. (Really? Does anyone fax anything any more? I guess it's good to know the facility’s there, just in case.) Printing over WiFi is more-or- less standard these days.
As a freelance writer who is always on the go, I like my technology to be both efficient and effective so I can do my job well. The HP OfficeJet Pro 8730 Inkjet Printer ticks all the boxes in terms of form factor, performance and user interface.
I’d happily recommend this touchscreen laptop and Windows 10 as a great way to get serious work done at a desk or on the road.
Ultimately, I think the Windows 10 environment is excellent for me as it caters for so many different uses. The inclusion of the Xbox app is also great for when you need some downtime too!
For me, the Xbox Play Anywhere is a great new feature as it allows you to play your current Xbox games with higher resolutions and better graphics without forking out extra cash for another copy. Although available titles are still scarce, but I’m sure it will grow in time.
- LG G6: unboxing, hands on review and detail shots
- Samsung Galaxy A5 2017: unboxing, hands on review and detail shots
- Behind the scenes with Team Walkinshaw at V8 Supercars Melbourne 2017
- Which flagship TV is best? Sony 4K HDR Bravia 2016 versus LG 4K HDR OLED 2016
- 10 Blu-ray movies / Best looking Blu-ray movies
- FTSocial Media ExecutiveNSW
- FTLinux System AdminstratorQLD
- FTHR Business Analyst / Performance Management SMENSW
- FTSales Operations ManagerNSW
- FTSolutions Architects - 10 roles availableACT
- CCServiceNow Specialist - Administration and DevelopmentVIC
- CCBusiness AnalystQLD
- FTSenior Microsoft EngineerVIC
- CCWeb Data Entry PublisherACT
- FTCisco Network Engineer (FIFO)WA
- FTInfrastructure Analyst - Storage & Backup SystemsNSW
- TPGIS Developer - 6 month ContractQLD
- CCApplication Support Specialist- Bathurst or Port MacquarieNSW
- FTProject SchedulerACT
- FTC# (Full Stack) DeveloperNSW
- FTSenior BANSW
- FTJunior Applications SupportVIC
- FT.Net Solutions DeveloperSA
- FTSAP Data Migration SpecialistACT
- TPSenior Business AnalystNSW
- CCProcess Assurance LeadNSW
- FTSenior Business Analysis - FinanceQLD
- FTHadoop Service AdministratorWA
- TPAutomation Test AnalystSA
- CCProject Manager - Security DomainVIC