A cheaper iPhone ? A deal with China Mobile ? Despite having neither of the two, Apple reported strong earnings in the Chinese market in its fiscal first quarter, with revenue buoyed by triple digit growth in iPhone sales.
The Samsung Galaxy S IV might be the most-hyped non-Apple smartphone yet, judging by the volume of news coverage that ensues from the smallest possible leaks. Here's our review of what we know -- or, at least, what we think we know -- about the highl...
Samsung is now updating its Galaxy Note 10.1 and Galaxy Tab 2 tablets with Android 4.1 Jelly Bean and new stylus functions through Samsung Premium Suite.
Samsung will begin pushing Android Jelly Bean to its Galaxy S II model in February, according to a notice posted to the company's Korean website.
Samsung on Monday announced it has shipped more than 100 million Galaxy S phones since May 2010, when the original Samsung Galaxy S Android smartphone was released.
Samsung has announced a new smartphone in its Galaxy line, the S II Plus, that looks similar to last year's model but brings some specs and software up to date.
China has punished six companies, including Samsung and LG, for manipulating LCD panel prices in the country, and ordered them to pay a total of US$56 million in fines.
Japan's biggest cellular network operator, NTT DoCoMo, is working with Intel and Samsung on development of the Tizen operating system and the first smartphone based on the platform could be out in Japan in 2013, according to a Japanese newspaper repo...
A U.S. International Trade Comission judge is recommending sanctions against Samsung that include an import and sales ban on products found to infringe Apple patents, and the posting of a bond for 88 percent of the value of some of the devices involv...
Samsung's efforts to seek injunctions against Apple for standards-essential patents in the mobile phone market may be an abuse of its dominant position and a violation of European Union antitrust rules, the European Commission said Friday.
Samsung has announced a new Android smartphone, the Galaxy Grand, that is a mashup between two of its popular devices: the Galaxy S III and the Galaxy Note II. The handset will come with dual-SIM support, too, but it’s not the best of both worlds.
Samsung is facing accusations that the company deliberately tried to hide the employment of underage workers at a Chinese supplier, after a labor protection group said it found three girls under the age of 16 employed at the factory.
Just when you thought smartphones couldn't get any bigger, rumor has it that Samsung will put a 6.3-inch OLED display into its Galaxy Note III.
PrimeSense, which developed the 3D sensing technology used in Microsoft's Kinect, is set to unveil a compact 3D sensor that can fit into a variety of consumer electronic devices.
Change in any industry involves conflict. Evolution and revolution in tech this year took place not only in the marketplace but also in the courtroom, the factory, and on the Web. Here are the top news stories of 2012 as selected by the editors of th...
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 2016 Ford Mustang EcoBoost review
- 2 Review: TCL C1 series 4K TV
- 3 Sony 75-inch UHD TV (X9400C) review: Sony and Android are a winning duo
- 4 LG 55EG960T OLED UHD TV
- 5 Panasonic Viera UHD TV review: good hardware, fragmented software
Join the Good Gear Guide newsletter!
Best Deals on Good Gear Guide
Latest News Articles
- Microsoft's pricey Surface Book is getting stomped by the ancient Surface Pro 3
- Android TV's universal search feature finally works with Netflix
- Facebook takes on critics with political bias class
- Kodi dives into hardware with a Raspberry Pi 3 case perfect for low-cost HTPCs
- What iOS 10 can tell us about the new iPhone
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
For work use, Microsoft Word and Excel programs pre-installed on the device are adequate for preparing short documents.
The Fujitsu LifeBook UH574 allowed for great mobility without being obnoxiously heavy or clunky. Its twelve hours of battery life did not disappoint.
The screen was particularly good. It is bright and visible from most angles, however heat is an issue, particularly around the Windows button on the front, and on the back where the battery housing is located.
My first impression after unboxing the Q702 is that it is a nice looking unit. Styling is somewhat minimalist but very effective. The tablet part, once detached, has a nice weight, and no buttons or switches are located in awkward or intrusive positions.
- CCOffice 365 Project ManagerNSW
- CCProject Master SchedulerVIC
- CCSenior Applications SpecialistQLD
- CCAgile Business AnalystNSW
- FTPractice Lead - InsuranceNSW
- FTSolution Architect - Data/ InformationVIC
- CCWindows 2003-2012 R2 Active Directory Consultant/ManagerNSW
- CCBusiness Analyst- Process Mapping Specialist- Gov / Bank backgdNSW
- CCChange ManagerNSW
- FTTechnical Business Analyst (Integration background)NSW
- FTSenior Software Developer (Full Stack)SA
- FTTechnical Services ManagerACT
- CCTechnology and Security ArchitectACT
- CCInside Sales Specialist / Customer Service - TelecommunicationsNSW
- FTTechnical Consultant - ServerSA
- CCContract Analyst Programmer (Java/Oracle) 160603/AP/vmpAsia
- CCProject Scheduler - IT Security ProgramNSW
- CCScrum Master with Java development backgroundACT
- CCEngineering Lead - InfrastructureVIC
- CCUX DesignersQLD
- CCContract Analyst Programmer (JAVA/SQL) 160617/AP/623Asia
- CCBusiness Analyst - Asset ManagementNSW
- FTTechnical/Solutions ArchitectNSW
- CCEnvironment Manager - POSVIC
- CCProject Manager | Experimental military technology | NV1ACT