Samsung has confirmed it will release its new Galaxy Tab 3 range of tablets in Australia "later this year" but has refused to confirm pricing or exact availability details.
Samsung's army of Android phones just got a new recruit with the Galaxy S4 Mini, a watered-down version of its bigger, badder brother. The mid-range Mini doesn't depart from Samsung's tradition of milking its flagships with variations on the same the...
Samsung has taken the wraps off its Galaxy S4 mini smartphone.
US accessories company Otterbox is well known for producing some of the best protective smartphone cases on the market and it has just announced its range for the Samsung Galaxy S4 smartphone in Australia.
How many hardware tricks can Samsung possibly have hidden up its metaphorical sleeve? After already debuting the Galaxy S4, Mega, Core, Win, and Galaxy Tab 3 in the early months of the year, Samsung has at least two more devices to launch this summer...
In what would be a major coup for Intel, the chip maker has reportedly cut a deal with Samsung to put its new power-sipping Atom processor in the Samsung Galaxy Tab 3.
Samsung has today announced that it has shipped 10 million Galaxy S4 smartphones globally, less than a month after the device officially went on sale in Australia.
A device purported to be the upcoming Samsung Galaxy S4 Active has been shown off in a video published by US blog MobileTechReview.
Samsung will host a US$800,000 contest for developers that build apps for the Galaxy S4 using the company's peer-to-peer software interface.
Samsung will host a $US800,000 contest for developers that build apps for the Galaxy S4 using the company's peer-to-peer software interface.
Existing 4G networks for mobile devices still have limited global reach, but that's not going to keep 5G technology waiting in the wings. Samsung has announced that it has developed some transceiver technology that can deliver 5G speeds in the 28Ghz...
A "cheap iPhone" developed by means of a straight compromise on features would be a terrible move for Apple. Therefore, what Apple should really be after is a handset that, while less expensive than the top model, is an excellent product in its own r...
Apple retook its spot as China's fifth largest smartphone vendor in the first quarter, as the country's market grew to triple the size of the U.S.'s.
Samsung's Knox system for Android devices gets approval for use in government and military like the BlackBerry, once the gold standard
The Google Nexus 11 tablet has leaked online along with other Samsung Galaxy Tab devices.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Subaru XV 2017 review
- 2 Samsung 2017 QLED Q7 TV: Full, in-depth review
- 3 Kogan Atlas UltraSlim Pro laptop: full, in-depth review
- 4 Gigabyte Aorus GA-AX370-Gaming 5 AMD Ryzen AM4 motherboard review
- 5 Kogan curved 4K UHD 55-inch LED LCD TV review
Join the Good Gear Guide newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- The SteelSeries Qck Prism is the first dual-sided RGB mousepad
- Nvidia's offering three free VR games if you buy a GTX 10 Series card and an Oculus Rift + Touch
- Call of Duty: WWII returns the series to Normandy and Germany on November 3
- Don't install the Windows 10 Creators Update on your own, Microsoft advises
- Scanner Sombre review: A weird and unsettling glimpse into darkness
PCW Evaluation Team
A smarter way to print for busy small business owners, combining speedy printing with scanning and copying, making it easier to produce high quality documents and images at a touch of a button.
I've had a multifunction printer in the office going on 10 years now. It was a neat bit of kit back in the day -- print, copy, scan, fax -- when printing over WiFi felt a bit like magic. It’s seen better days though and an upgrade’s well overdue. This HP OfficeJet Pro 8730 looks like it ticks all the same boxes: print, copy, scan, and fax. (Really? Does anyone fax anything any more? I guess it's good to know the facility’s there, just in case.) Printing over WiFi is more-or- less standard these days.
As a freelance writer who is always on the go, I like my technology to be both efficient and effective so I can do my job well. The HP OfficeJet Pro 8730 Inkjet Printer ticks all the boxes in terms of form factor, performance and user interface.
I’d happily recommend this touchscreen laptop and Windows 10 as a great way to get serious work done at a desk or on the road.
Ultimately, I think the Windows 10 environment is excellent for me as it caters for so many different uses. The inclusion of the Xbox app is also great for when you need some downtime too!
For me, the Xbox Play Anywhere is a great new feature as it allows you to play your current Xbox games with higher resolutions and better graphics without forking out extra cash for another copy. Although available titles are still scarce, but I’m sure it will grow in time.
- Samsung Galaxy S8 phone: full, in-depth review
- Ryzen 5 vs Intel Core i5 CPU Australian review
- Mass Effect Andromeda review: One for the fans
- Which flagship TV is best? Sony 4K HDR Bravia 2016 versus LG 4K HDR OLED 2016
- 10 Blu-ray movies / Best looking Blu-ray movies
- TPProject Manager. Enterprise wide IT ProjectsNSW
- CCVMware AdministratorNSW
- FTSenior Desktop Engineer - SCCM / AD / 2012 ServerNSW
- CCTechnical Consutlant - Entry Level - HPSMVIC
- FTBI Report DeveloperQLD
- FTSenior Business Analyst, FinanceNSW
- FTSenior MS Server Administrator with HyperVNSW
- FTSenior / Lead AEM DeveloperNSW
- CCJava DeveloperACT
- FTSenior Systems EngineerNSW
- CCSAP CRM Functional AnalystNSW
- FTProject Coordinator ($280-$300 per day)NSW
- FTIT ArchitectNSW
- FTDrupal Developer - Senior or Mid levelQLD
- TPSolution ArchitectVIC
- CCProject Communications and Engagement SpecialistQLD
- FTBusiness Process AnalystNSW
- CCBusiness AnalystNSW
- FTChief Architect - Public SectorACT
- CCPersonal AssistantNSW
- CCSenior Full-Stack Developer (Digital Transformation Project)QLD
- TPProject ManagerQLD
- FTSenior Desktop Engineer - SCCM / AD / 2012 ServerNSW
- CCTechnical Consutlant - Entry Level - HPSMSA
- CCBusiness Project Manager - ApplicationsNSW