South Korean operator SK Telecom said it launched an LTE-Advanced network on Wednesday, offering speeds of up to 150Mbps on an upgraded version of Samsung's Galaxy S4 handset.
Monday, the Internet buzzed and rumbled with news that Samsung planned to drop out of the desktop PC market. Tuesday, Samsung poured cold water on the report.
Huawei's CEO has claimed that the Samsung Galaxy S4 is a "so-so" smartphone, and has also criticised Google's Android operating system for being "too complicated."
We already knew Samsung's trio of new Galaxy Tabs looked uninspiring on paper. Now they have unremarkable price tags to match.
At the Samsung Premiere event in London yesterday, the company showed off nine new products that will be hitting Australia around the August-September period. The new products included three new Galaxy S4 smartphones (the Active, Mini and Zoom), one ...
Samsung has confirmed that its new Galaxy S4 Zoom, an Android smartphone with a 16-megapixel camera, optical zoom, and a xenon flash, will be released in Australia "later this year".
Samsung's ATIV Book 9 Plus is the next generation of the slick Series 9 Notebook, and it's now more luxurious than ever. It gets a fourth generation Intel Core CPU, a touchscreen, improvements to its traditional input devices and, most importantly, a...
The Windows 8 tablet hybrid market already has many interesting designs that enable dual-use scenarios, but Samsung's 13.3in Samsung ATIV Q might just be the most innovative, and for a few reasons.
Hewlett-Packard and Samsung Electronics will now ensure that their PCs in China are installed with licensed Windows and Office software as part of new agreements signed with Microsoft meant to fight piracy.
Samsung Galaxy users will soon get supersized bragging rights to go with their supersized displays. They'll be given the opportunity to get their ears on Jay-Z's new album Magna Carta Holy Grail before it's released to the general public. And they'll...
Samsung's Galaxy S4 was only introduced in March and the company has already rolled out Mini and Active variants of its flagship smartphone. Not content with just three basic models, Samsung plans on rolling out a speedier version of the Galaxy S4 in...
Samsung has confirmed that its new Galaxy S4 Active, a water and dust resistant Android smartphone, will be released in Australia "later this year".
Australian telecommunications provider, iiNet, has unveiled a range of 4G mobile plans with no lock-in contracts
Apple infringed a Samsung Electronics patent, the U.S. International Trade Commission said in a final judgment released Tuesday that bans import into the U.S. of certain AT&T iPhone and iPad models.
The smartphone of the future is going to require a "revolution" in thinking about technical design and "not enough people are prepared" for the challenges coming in here years, the president of Samsung Electronics said in his keynote at the Design Au...
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Subaru XV 2017 review
- 2 Samsung 2017 QLED Q7 TV: Full, in-depth review
- 3 Kogan Atlas UltraSlim Pro laptop: full, in-depth review
- 4 Gigabyte Aorus GA-AX370-Gaming 5 AMD Ryzen AM4 motherboard review
- 5 Kogan curved 4K UHD 55-inch LED LCD TV review
Join the Good Gear Guide newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- Acer's Aspire GX comes out of nowhere to be the first prebuilt Ryzen PC from a major vendor
- Acer's Nitro 5 is a laptop that lets casual gamers get reckless
- Newegg has lowered the price of HP's Stream 11 Pro G2 to $180
- Acer's Predator X27 G-Sync HDR monitor is infused with every feature you could ask for
- How to find the Windows 10 Creators Update's hidden desktop themes
PCW Evaluation Team
A smarter way to print for busy small business owners, combining speedy printing with scanning and copying, making it easier to produce high quality documents and images at a touch of a button.
I've had a multifunction printer in the office going on 10 years now. It was a neat bit of kit back in the day -- print, copy, scan, fax -- when printing over WiFi felt a bit like magic. It’s seen better days though and an upgrade’s well overdue. This HP OfficeJet Pro 8730 looks like it ticks all the same boxes: print, copy, scan, and fax. (Really? Does anyone fax anything any more? I guess it's good to know the facility’s there, just in case.) Printing over WiFi is more-or- less standard these days.
As a freelance writer who is always on the go, I like my technology to be both efficient and effective so I can do my job well. The HP OfficeJet Pro 8730 Inkjet Printer ticks all the boxes in terms of form factor, performance and user interface.
I’d happily recommend this touchscreen laptop and Windows 10 as a great way to get serious work done at a desk or on the road.
Ultimately, I think the Windows 10 environment is excellent for me as it caters for so many different uses. The inclusion of the Xbox app is also great for when you need some downtime too!
For me, the Xbox Play Anywhere is a great new feature as it allows you to play your current Xbox games with higher resolutions and better graphics without forking out extra cash for another copy. Although available titles are still scarce, but I’m sure it will grow in time.
- Samsung Galaxy S8 phone: full, in-depth review
- Ryzen 5 vs Intel Core i5 CPU Australian review
- Mass Effect Andromeda review: One for the fans
- Which flagship TV is best? Sony 4K HDR Bravia 2016 versus LG 4K HDR OLED 2016
- 10 Blu-ray movies / Best looking Blu-ray movies
- TPSenior Project Officer HSQQLD
- FTService Desk - Level 1 SupportVIC
- FTSenior Data ConsultantWA
- FTService Delivery AnalystNSW
- FTSolution ConsultantVIC
- CCBusiness Analyst - PegaNSW
- FTTechnical Lead - FrontendNSW
- FTSenior Functional Analyst - FinanceQLD
- FTCRM Technical Specialist (Oracle Eloqua)WA
- FTDevOps EngineerNSW
- FTCRM Technical Specialist (Oracle Eloqua)ACT
- FTSenior IT Domain SpecialistVIC
- FTHRIS Systems Support Analyst (Kronos)NSW
- FTProject Manager - Data MigrationNSW
- FTUser Support AnalystNSW
- FTDrupal DeveloperNSW
- TPBusiness Project Manager - DigitalNSW
- FTSecurity Architect - Perth BasedQLD
- FTSenior / Lead iOS DeveloperNSW
- FTProject Engineer - Data & IP NetworksNSW
- CCJava Developer / System Designer - Aus Citizens OnlyWA
- FTProduct LeadVIC
- FTSystems EngineerNSW
- FTPHP DeveloperNSW
- FTProcess Analyst - Green BeltVIC