SamMobile is reporting that an unnamed "insider" says that the Galaxy Round is only a prototype with a strictly limited run for the Korean market.
Fresh off the heels of Samsung's new Gumby-y handset, the Galaxy Round, we've gotten our purported first look of the curved G-Flex phone from LG that is widely expected to be unveiled next month.
It's been rumoured for quite some time, but Samsung has become the first manufacturer to officially launch a smartphone with a curved display.
Breaking away from the flat screens found in so many smartphones, Samsung is releasing its Galaxy Round handset with a curved display.
SBS has today announced the availability of its catch-up TV application, On Demand, for Android smartphones and tablets, but the app is initially exclusive to Samsung devices.
Telstra will offer Samsung's new Galaxy Gear smartwatch for free to customers who pre-order the Galaxy Note 3 smartphone on selected 24 month contracts.
If you're planning to pick up Samsung's Galaxy Note 3 next week, you might want to think twice before taking it abroad.
Virgin Mobile has opened online-pre orders and announced pricing for Samsung's hotly anticipated Galaxy Note 3 smartphone, which officially goes on sale from Thursday, October 3.
Vodafone has announced pricing plans and opened pre-orders for the HTC One Mini smartphone, and has also released of a new version of the Samsung Galaxy S4 with Cat 4 LTE.
Optus has announced pricing and plan details, and opened online pre-orders for Samsung's new Galaxy Note 3 smartphone, but it will not bundle the Galaxy Gear smartwatch with any of its plans.
Samsung's Galaxy Gear smartwatch won't work with existing Galaxy phones until 'lead up to Christmas'
Samsung has confirmed today that its new Galaxy Gear smartwatch will cost $369 when it launches in Australia early next month, but an update to allow the device to work with Samsung's existing Galaxy smartphones won't be available until closer to Chr...
Vodafone will bundle Samsung's Galaxy Note 3 smartphone with the Galaxy Gear smartwatch on a select range of plans, it has confirmed today.
Samsung announced its Galaxy Gear smartwatch only days ago but already a successor is being tipped for early 2014.
Samsung unwisely decided not to incorporate the majority of our recommended features in their new Galaxy Gear smartwatch. Fools! Fortunately, Samsung (sort of) got one recommendation right.
Samsung has confirmed its next generation of smartphones, including the Galaxy S5 we assume, will use a 64-bit processor.
Gadgets & Things
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Star Wars Death Star Bluetooth levitating rotating speaker review
- 2 Finally! LG OLED TV 2016 range review
- 3 Fetch TV Mighty review: Better than Foxtel
- 4 Fetch TV Mini review: Make your TV a smart TV
- 5 Panasonic Viera DX900U UHD 4K smart TV review
Join the Good Gear Guide newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- A new Microsoft foldable device patent offers more grist for the Surface phone rumor mill
- Epson FastFoto FF-640 review: Quick, convenient photo scans don’t come cheap
- EZVIZ Husky review: This weatherproof camera gives you an eye on the outside of your home
- Reality check: How Windows 10's new privacy controls stack up
- Dash cam review: The Garmin Dash Cam 35 is a little bigger and better for the price
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
For work use, Microsoft Word and Excel programs pre-installed on the device are adequate for preparing short documents.
The Fujitsu LifeBook UH574 allowed for great mobility without being obnoxiously heavy or clunky. Its twelve hours of battery life did not disappoint.
The screen was particularly good. It is bright and visible from most angles, however heat is an issue, particularly around the Windows button on the front, and on the back where the battery housing is located.
My first impression after unboxing the Q702 is that it is a nice looking unit. Styling is somewhat minimalist but very effective. The tablet part, once detached, has a nice weight, and no buttons or switches are located in awkward or intrusive positions.
- The top 10 best and worst tech gadgets and products of 2016
- Best phone of the year 2016
- TV of the year award 2016
- Which flagship TV is best? Sony 4K HDR Bravia 2016 versus LG 4K HDR OLED 2016
- 10 Blu-ray movies / Best looking Blu-ray movies
- FTBrand Marketing Manager - Premium Entertainment BrandNSW
- CCBiztalk DeveloperNSW
- CCNetwork EngineerVIC
- CCProject SchedulerNSW
- FTBI Report DeveloperQLD
- FTPerformance Reporting AnalystNSW
- FTOffice365 Solution SpecialistSA
- CCJava Developer/ Guidewire Developers - Brisbane basedVIC
- FTSystems Engineer l Citrix NetScalerNSW
- FTITCM EngineerNSW
- FTDeveloper - Java, Mule ESBNSW
- TPSenior Project Manager - Digital Application CX TransformationNSW
- FTSystem AdministratorNSW
- CCMid-level Java Developer / Programmer (Contract) Finance CBDNSW
- CCReporting AnalystVIC
- CCBusiness Project ManagerNSW
- CCProject SchedulerNSW
- CCNetwork EngineerACT
- CCBig Data Developer - Government - 12 Month Contract - SydneyNSW
- FTProduction control - batch schedulingNSW
- FTTechnical Consultant MS Dynamics AXNSW
- CCService Desk Consultant-Baseline Clearance RequiredNSW
- CCSenior C++ Software EngineerSA
- FTLife/400 Developers / Programmers - Permanent - North Ryde areaNSW