Samsung will host a US$800,000 contest for developers that build apps for the Galaxy S4 using the company's peer-to-peer software interface.
Samsung will host a $US800,000 contest for developers that build apps for the Galaxy S4 using the company's peer-to-peer software interface.
Existing 4G networks for mobile devices still have limited global reach, but that's not going to keep 5G technology waiting in the wings. Samsung has announced that it has developed some transceiver technology that can deliver 5G speeds in the 28Ghz...
A "cheap iPhone" developed by means of a straight compromise on features would be a terrible move for Apple. Therefore, what Apple should really be after is a handset that, while less expensive than the top model, is an excellent product in its own r...
Apple retook its spot as China's fifth largest smartphone vendor in the first quarter, as the country's market grew to triple the size of the U.S.'s.
Samsung's Knox system for Android devices gets approval for use in government and military like the BlackBerry, once the gold standard
The Google Nexus 11 tablet has leaked online along with other Samsung Galaxy Tab devices.
It's fair to say Samsung is excited about its Galaxy S4 smartphone. But that's certainly no excuse for this horrible performance at the phone's launch event in India.
As well as stock shortages, the Samsung Galaxy S4 is suffering from internal storage problems.
Samsung pulled the wraps off the 7-inch Galaxy Tab 3 on Monday, but aside from a few slight tweaks, the slate doesn't appear to bring much more to the table than its predecessor.
A report recently published by Yankee Group concludes that, because iPhone customers are considerably more loyal than Android device buyers, Apple will beat its largest competitor in market share by 2015--and that the advantage will benefit the iPad ...
With Apple reporting a decline in profit margins and Samsung consolidating its leadership in the mobile device market, earnings results and market research reports this week point to the ever-increasing importance of smartphones as key to growth in t...
Samsung Electronics said its Galaxy S3 and Note 2 helped it to defy a shrinking smartphone market in the first quarter, boosting its overall profits by 42 per cent from a year ago.
If you're looking for more robust security features for your business's Android phones, you're going to be waiting a while longer--at least if your company relies on hardware from the most popular Android manufacturer in the land.
Samsung Electronics has unveiled its latest, highly-anticipated smartphone into the Australian market – the Samsung Galaxy S4 – and the company is expecting high growth rates with its introduction.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Review: TCL C1 series 4K TV
- 2 Mazda MX-5 (2016) review: Absolute driving purity
- 3 Sony 75-inch UHD TV (X9400C) review: Sony and Android are a winning duo
- 4 LG 55EG960T OLED UHD TV
- 5 Panasonic Viera UHD TV review: good hardware, fragmented software
Join the Good Gear Guide newsletter!
Best Deals on Good Gear Guide
Latest News Articles
- nbn on track to meet its financial year plan: Bill Morrow
- Roving Rachel's best crowd-funded travel products that are online right now
- Foxtel, Village and ISPs yet to agree on the cost of blocking pirate sites
- Why Microsoft won't extend the Windows 10 free upgrade offer
- Samsung's Raspberry Pi-like Artik 10 priced higher at $149.99
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
- CCSCCM - SCOM - AD Systems EngineerNSW
- CCChange ManagerNSW
- CCDigital Project ManagerNSW
- FTPHP/MySQL DeveloperVIC
- FTFunctional Business AnalystNSW
- CCEnvironment ManagerVIC
- CCSnr Technical System Engineer(IBM DB2/WebSphere)160419/STSE/vmtAsia
- CCProject Coordinator- PRINCE2 & Portal/Website/Digital bckgNSW
- FTSenior Network Engineer | National Systems Integrator & MSP | CBD locationNSW
- FTSenior Change Manager - Capital MarketsNSW
- FT.Net Junior DeveloperNSW
- CCAnalyst Programmer (Lotus Notes/Networking) 160504/AP/781Asia
- CCInfrastructure Solution Designer - Oracle Exadata/ExalogicVIC
- CCBusiness Analyst - Enterprise SystemsNSW
- CCSr. Iteration ManagerVIC
- CCSr. Business Analyst - ServicePLUSVIC
- CCIBM Sterling Developer + IBM Sterling Team LeaderNSW
- CCProject Specialist - Contact Center and Unified CommunicationsVIC
- CC.NET Developer (Application production Support)NSW
- CCSharepoint DeveloperVIC
- FTOIM Specialist- Oracle Identity and Access Management 11Gr2NSW
- CCSenior Enterprise Architect - eCommerceVIC
- CCSenior Project ManagerNSW
- FTGeneral Manager: Applications DevelopmentVIC
- CCE-Commerce - Senior Web Application DeveloperNSW