A strong camera upgrade and support for the latest charging standard could help Samsung's next phablet stand out.
"New vendors would be well-advised not to rest on their laurels..."
Virtual reality was the star of the show when Samsung executives took the stage this week at its annual developer conference.
Samsung’s Gear 360 camera will go on sale online on Friday, the company announced at its developer conference in San Francisco.
It seems no flagship phone line is complete without some type of pink option.
The Nvidia Shield Tablet K1 and Sony Xperia Z2, Z3, and Z3 Compact are part of a hefty batch of updates this week.
Can Facebook succeed where Google Glass failed?
Get close and personal with the web, but expect some bugs as the WebVR standard isn't quite yet finished.
To stand out from the already water-resistant S7 and S7 Edge, the ruggedized phone will need better performance in battery life and overall shock resistance.
Samsung's Smart Windshield concept brings a virtual dashboard to your bike powered by a smartphone.
The issue is whether the lab tested the phones according to what Samsung actually promised, which is 1 meter and not the five feet of water used in the test.
Aimed at enterprise customers, Samsung's new SSD is the world's largest drive of its kind.
Samsung’s Galaxy S7 and S7 Edge are arguably the most anticipated new smartphones this year, but who has the best deals for the new phones and which one should you pick?
Days after Apple extended its mobile payment service to China, Samsung Electronics has said it will follow suit.
Driving around looking for a parking spot becomes a thing of the past in a new concept developed by Samsung, Spanish automaker Seat and SAP.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 2016 Ford Mustang EcoBoost review
- 2 Synology DS216+ Review
- 3 Review: TCL C1 series 4K TV
- 4 Sony 75-inch UHD TV (X9400C) review: Sony and Android are a winning duo
- 5 LG 55EG960T OLED UHD TV
Join the Good Gear Guide newsletter!
Best Deals on Good Gear Guide
Latest News Articles
- How to stop hackers from reaching your deleted files
- Six quick steps to start a Digital Detox
- How to upgrade to Windows 10: What you need to know
- Alphabet will work with more auto makers on self-driving cars
- Intel has quietly snuffed out its Project Tango smartphone as it rethinks augmented reality
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
For work use, Microsoft Word and Excel programs pre-installed on the device are adequate for preparing short documents.
The Fujitsu LifeBook UH574 allowed for great mobility without being obnoxiously heavy or clunky. Its twelve hours of battery life did not disappoint.
The screen was particularly good. It is bright and visible from most angles, however heat is an issue, particularly around the Windows button on the front, and on the back where the battery housing is located.
My first impression after unboxing the Q702 is that it is a nice looking unit. Styling is somewhat minimalist but very effective. The tablet part, once detached, has a nice weight, and no buttons or switches are located in awkward or intrusive positions.
- FTSocial Media AssistantQLD
- CCApplication Service TechnicianVIC
- FTSystems Engineer | Defence | NV1 / NV2 clearanceACT
- FTJDE DeveloperVIC
- FTSystems EngineerNSW
- CCProject Manager, Credit CardsNSW
- FTSharePoint DeveloperNSW
- CCSenior Project OfficerACT
- FTCloud EngineerVIC
- CCSAP BW Hana DeveloperVIC
- FTSenior Manager (Business Data Management)NSW
- CCPMO ManagerVIC
- CC.Net DeveloperACT
- CCContract Programmer (JAVA/J2EE/SQL/Web) 160719/P/741Asia
- CCContract Analyst Programmer (JAVA/SQL) 160810/AP/662Asia
- FTTechnical/Solutions ArchitectVIC
- CCPeopleSoft Consultant (Financial)NSW
- CCEnterprise Data Business AnalystNSW
- CCSAP BODS ConsultantNSW
- CCSenior Security SpecialistNSW
- CCChange CoordinatorNSW
- CC.NET DeveloperQLD
- FTEmbedded Software EngineerWA
- CCSenior Process Analyst - Sydney CBDNSW
- CCTechnical Architect - CloudNSW