Discounts as high as 90 per cent will be available from 300 participating retailers when the 2015 Click Frenzy sale goes live tonight.
The company says its newest SoC has a 30 percent performance improvement over the Exynos 7 Octa.
The specs aren't all that fantastic, but at least you get a carrying handle and a kickstand.
Serial leaker Evan Blass gives us a better look at Samsung's upcoming super tablet.
Owners of Samsung smartphones will be the first to reap the benefits of a Voice over LTE (VoLTE) network when Vodafone rolls it out in December.
Sales of Samsung’s first circular smartwatch has commenced from its Experience stores in Sydney and Melbourne.
Samsung's music streaming service is going premium at the competitive price of $4 a month.
Samsung Electronics has denied allegations that it designed its TVs to consume less energy during tests than they do in real-world situations.
Vodafone is offering Samsung’s 2015 flagship tablet, the Galaxy Tab S2, on its 24 month wireless broadband plans.
In October, Samsung will roll out V-NAND flash M.2 sticks with 256GB and 512GB capacities. If that sounds nice, just wait until you see what's coming in 2016.
There's explosive growth in store for the wearables market, driven largely by an expanding list of smartwatch vendors, devices, experiences and price points.
Samsung revealed that its new round Gear S2 smartwatches will start shipping in October, but has not revealed what they will cost.
SleepSense joins a growing number of on-bed sleep trackers, though its connection to Samsung TVs and appliances could be its standout feature.
Sony is readying for a comeback after taking the wraps of the world’s first 4K smartphone, the Xperia Z5 Premium, which also boasts a completely redesigned camera, the ability to make transactions and water-resistant tough credentials.
Samsung has developed a big-screen OLED screen that's transparent, and plans to put it on show at this week's IFA consumer electronics expo in Berlin.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Sony Xperia Z5 Premium review: Is the world ready for a 4K phone?
- 2 Mazda MX-5 (2016) review: Absolute driving purity
- 3 Sony 75-inch UHD TV (X9400C) review: Sony and Android are a winning duo
- 4 LG 55EG960T OLED UHD TV
- 5 Panasonic Viera UHD TV review: good hardware, fragmented software
Join the Good Gear Guide newsletter!
Best Deals on Good Gear Guide
Latest News Articles
- Microsoft lets cautious users try more of Windows 10’s leading edge
- A new IoT gateway design could be Bluetooth's ticket to the cloud
- Data science achieves the ultimate ROI: A craft beer
- SAP slaps patch on leaky factory software
- Paul McCartney gives Skype some silly love songs
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
- FTDigital Marketing Specialist | Media BuyerNSW
- CCSenior Business Analyst - Life InsuranceVIC
- FTC# .Net DeveloperSA
- CCOpen_5pm 5th February_Program ArchitectACT
- CC.NET DeveloperACT
- FTApplication Packaging & Deployments Team LeaderNSW
- CCSAP Basis Admin with JavaACT
- FTJava or Ruby Web DeveloperVIC
- FTWeb Programmer/ DeveloperVIC
- CCMid to Senior Level User Experience SpecialistsNSW
- CCTest ManagerQLD
- CCFront End DeveloperVIC
- FTSenior Project Manager - SecurityNSW
- CCTechnical Tester - AutomationVIC
- CCImplementation ManagerVIC
- CCJava Developer - Front/ Back EndVIC
- FTProgram Test DirectorNSW
- CCEnterprise Architect - Network & InfrastructureNSW
- CCContract System Analyst (Website/PHP development) 160122/SA/vmtAsia
- CCOracle Applications Projects Functional ConsultantSA
- CCSolution Design EngineerACT
- CCSenior Project Manager - Cloud / Telecommunications (Melb CBD)VIC
- CCSenior Visual DesignerNSW
- CCContract Analyst Programmer (MS.Net/Visual Basic) 160129/AP/vtdAsia
- CCCommercial Manager - Strategy / Big Data - Telecommunications -NSW