Our look at the lineup of Samsung hardware – including the industry's first smartwatch.
Samsung has announced three new products this morning at an event in Berlin: The Galaxy Note 3, the rumoured Galaxy Gear smartwatch, and the Galaxy Note 10.1 ‘2014 Edition’.
There are few consumer electronics products as hyped at present as so-called smartwatches.
Telstra has announced pricing details and opened online pre-orders for Samsung's new Galaxy S4 Mini smartphone.
Samsung Knox smartphones will include mobile security software from Lookout to protect business users from mobile threats, the San Francisco company said Tuesday.
Microsoft, Apple and Samsung among those issuing mea culpas
Samsung has officially announced the Australian launch of its new Galaxy Mega 6.3 smartphone, but the device will not be sold through traditional telco carriers.
Samsung plans to unveil the next generation Galaxy Note AND its new hyped Galaxy Gear smartwatch on 4 September, according to reports.
Solid-state drive adoption will continue to grow and it will be more than 10 years before it is ultimately replaced by a new memory technology, experts said.
Samsung has officially announced the release of the Galaxy S4 Active in Australia, a water and dust resistant Android smartphone.
Facebook and six other tech companies have launched a joint project called Internet.org which aims to connect the two-thirds of the global population that is not currently linked to the Internet.
Samsung and Optus have today announced the pending launch of two new dual-mode 4G smartphones in Australia, the Galaxy S4 and the Galaxy S4 Mini.
The market share of Apple's iPad fell dramatically in China during the second quarter as a result of competition from Android tablets made by little-known "white box" vendors.
Samsung looks likely expand its successful Galaxy brand of smartphones next month to include a smartwatch known as Galaxy Gear. According to a report from Bloomberg, Samsung will unveil the Android-powered smartwatch on September 4.
LG Electronics and Motorola Mobility are betting on updated user interfaces on smartphones in a bid to differentiate their latest products, but analysts aren't convinced that's enough to break Apple and Samsung's dominance.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Review: TCL C1 series 4K TV
- 2 Sony 75-inch UHD TV (X9400C) review: Sony and Android are a winning duo
- 3 LG 55EG960T OLED UHD TV
- 4 Panasonic Viera UHD TV review: good hardware, fragmented software
- 5 Microsoft Lumia 640 review: Honouring Nokia's legacy
Join the Good Gear Guide newsletter!
Best Deals on Good Gear Guide
Latest News Articles
- Seagate 8TB NAS drive: Review
- Seagate ST1000LX001 review
- Report: Microsoft could debut Xbox One game streaming stick and 'Xbox TV' at E3
- This sticker can wirelessly charge your smartphone or tablet
- Microsoft breaks own design rules in dupe-the-user Windows 10 upgrade tactic
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
- FT.NET DevelopersQLD
- FTBusiness AnalystVIC
- CCSenior DevOps EngineerACT
- CCSenior Business Analyst, Contributions TaxNSW
- CCSQL DeveloperNSW
- CCTransition Manager / Project ManagerQLD
- CCOpen Source Specialist / Senior ConsultantQLD
- CCSoftware Engineer (Client facing) - Publisher SolutionsNSW
- CCOracle DBA | 3-6mth ContractVIC
- CCProject CoordinatorACT
- CCBusiness Analyst, AdviceNSW
- CCQA OfficerACT
- FTData EngineersNSW
- CCSnr Technical System Engineer (IBM/Oracle/SQL) 160524/STSE/vmtAsia
- FTAX Lead Technical ConsultantNSW
- CCNetwork Architect VoiceNSW
- CCDevOps Software Configuration ManagerACT
- CCMS Dynamics CRM ConsultantVIC
- CCBig Data DeveloperWA
- CCSystems Engineer- VMware / Cisco UCSNSW
- FTDelivery Lead- AWSNSW
- FTPermanent Defence network engineer - career progression & flexible conditionsACT
- FTScrum MasterVIC
- CCMobility SpcialistACT
- CCSAP Project ManagersNSW