Apple's global marketing chief told a California courtroom on Friday that Apple had a tougher time selling the iPhone after Samsung launched its own smartphones with a similar design.
Security researchers have compromised Microsoft Surface RT, Nexus 4 and Samsung Galaxy S4 devices by exploiting previously unknown vulnerabilities in Internet Explorer 11 running on Windows 8.1 and Google Chrome running on Android.
While the impact of Apple's iPhone is obvious to anyone who follows the tech industry, attorneys Wednesday took a California jury back to the phone's 2007 unveiling to remind them just how important the device was, as Apple and Samsung began arguing ...
Samsung has today announced the launch of a Android tablet specifically designed for children, the Galaxy Tab 3 Kids.
The battle between Apple and Samsung over smartphone design returns to a Silicon Valley courtroom next week as the companies fight over how much Samsung should pay for infringement of five Apple patents in 13 of its smartphones.
With the arrival of the iPhone 5s, Apple regained its spot among the top five smartphone makers in China during the third quarter.
Samsung has officially announced the Australian launch of its Galaxy S4 Zoom smartphone, but the device will not be sold through traditional telco carriers.
LG is flexing its muscle in smartphone technology with a new handset that boasts a curved touchscreen, along with a special "self healing" technology that the company claims can prevent scratches on the phone's casing.
Well, no wonder we haven't seen too many people sporting the Galaxy Gear since its debut. People keep returning them.
Samsung gets criticised for copyingApple's design techniques,colour choices, and even unannounced products, but the iPhone maker isn't the only company Samsung is willing to imitate. The Korea-based electronics maker has apparently set its sight on c...
Samsung Electronics' net profit in the third quarter was up 25.6 pe rcent year-over-year on record revenue driven by sales of its memory chips and smartphone products.
Taiwan has slapped Korean electronics giant Samsung with a fine for fabricating Internet forum posts that praised the company at the expense of rivals including its home-country handset competitor HTC.
Months after Apple apologized to consumers in China, Korean rival Samsung is doing the same after the country's state media criticized the vendor for failing to fix glitches in several of its phone models.
SamMobile is reporting that an unnamed "insider" says that the Galaxy Round is only a prototype with a strictly limited run for the Korean market.
Fresh off the heels of Samsung's new Gumby-y handset, the Galaxy Round, we've gotten our purported first look of the curved G-Flex phone from LG that is widely expected to be unveiled next month.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Review: TCL C1 series 4K TV
- 2 Sony 75-inch UHD TV (X9400C) review: Sony and Android are a winning duo
- 3 LG 55EG960T OLED UHD TV
- 4 Panasonic Viera UHD TV review: good hardware, fragmented software
- 5 Microsoft Lumia 640 review: Honouring Nokia's legacy
Join the Good Gear Guide newsletter!
Best Deals on Good Gear Guide
Latest News Articles
- Seagate 8TB NAS drive: Review
- Seagate ST1000LX001 review
- Report: Microsoft could debut Xbox One game streaming stick and 'Xbox TV' at E3
- This sticker can wirelessly charge your smartphone or tablet
- Microsoft breaks own design rules in dupe-the-user Windows 10 upgrade tactic
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
For work use, Microsoft Word and Excel programs pre-installed on the device are adequate for preparing short documents.
The Fujitsu LifeBook UH574 allowed for great mobility without being obnoxiously heavy or clunky. Its twelve hours of battery life did not disappoint.
The screen was particularly good. It is bright and visible from most angles, however heat is an issue, particularly around the Windows button on the front, and on the back where the battery housing is located.
My first impression after unboxing the Q702 is that it is a nice looking unit. Styling is somewhat minimalist but very effective. The tablet part, once detached, has a nice weight, and no buttons or switches are located in awkward or intrusive positions.
- CCBI/Information/Data/Solution ArchitectNSW
- FTWeb & Mobile Solutions DeveloperNSW
- CCMobility SpcialistACT
- CCOpen Source Specialist / Senior ConsultantQLD
- FTSenior Network Engineer - Australian Systems Integrator - Immediate interviewNSW
- CCIT Program ManagerACT
- FTAgile Implementation LeadNSW
- CCOracle Siebel Administrator - JULY STARTACT
- CCTechnical Specialist - IP Network Design - Juniper MXNSW
- CCOperations Systems Support ManagerNSW
- CCMS SCOM AdministratorVIC
- CCSnr Technical System Engineer (IBM/Oracle/SQL) 160524/STSE/vmtAsia
- CCInfrastructure Deployment ManagerVIC
- CCFront end and Full Stack DevelopersNSW
- CCSenior Project ManagerVIC
- CCIT Change CoordinatorNSW
- CCDigital Content ProducerVIC
- FTCloud ArchitectAsia
- FTData EngineersNSW
- CCTechnical Digital Producer / Requirements EngineerNSW
- FTPeopleSoft Finance Functional ConsultantNSW
- CCSenior Business Analyst, Contributions TaxNSW
- CCService Desk analystSA
- CCProject Manager NetworksNSW
- FTPega Operation Engineer - CEPNSW