Samsung originally unveiled its NotePro range of tablets at the 2014 CES show in Las Vegas. The larger 12.2in NotePro stood out for its A4-sized form factor. Now the 32GB Wi-Fi and 4G variants of the device will go on sale priced at $1099 and $1249 r...
Samsung's range is broad enough to fill each room of a home. Each product works on one household ecosystem, most of which can be controlled from a number of Samsung smartphones. This gallery breaks down the various Samsung products coming to Australi...
An anonymous tipster has leaked Telstra’s promotional collateral for HTC’s upcoming flagship to mobile site GSMArena. The brochure reveals the smartphone will be called the HTC One (M8), features ‘DuoCamera’ technology and a Full HD, 5in screen.
Spreading like wildfire are rumours regarding the next smartphone to head LG’s range, the G3. Leaks suggest the yet-to-be-confirmed smartphone could harbour next-generation technology that could have even Samsung against the ropes.
Samsung will hold an Australian launch event for its upcoming Galaxy S5 flagship on the 26 of March. Official invites issued to Australian press indicate Australia could be one of the first countries to launch the smartphone two weeks later.
HTC had a tumultuous week at the Mobile World Congress. With no new smartphone to promote, the company resorted to trashing Samsung's new Galaxy S5. On the other hand, HTC's year-old One smartphone won the Best Smartphone of 2013 award.
Samsung and Sony recently showcased their upcoming flagships at the Mobile World Congress in Barcelona. The two smartphones are neck-and-neck; however, there are a few differences and you'll find them here.
Samsung has finally revealed its Galaxy S5 and we’re pleased to report the flagship represents a significant upgrade over its Galaxy S4 predecessor. Samsung isn’t wasting any time saying it will roll out the phone in almost 100 markets. Here you will...
Phone manufacturers are once again hoping improved cameras and bigger and better screens will be enough to get users to upgrade, while at the same time increasing efforts to get consumers in emerging countries to buy their first smartphone.
Samsung has revealed its Galaxy S5 will be resistant to water and dust, will feature a finger scanner and will have a 16MP camera, at Samsung's Unpacked event in Barcelona.
Samsung is chasing new areas of growth in the enterprise space as its Knox mobile security platform is being "put through its paces" by prospective customers. In Australia the South Korean company is focussing on smartphones, LED lighting, and printi...
Samsung proudly showcased its next generation of products in Bali at the Samsung Forum 2014. On display was a curved television that had UHD resolution, a new mirrorless camera, the line up of powerful Pro tablets and much, much more.
The top executives of Apple and Samsung have failed to reach an agreement that would end an ongoing fight over smartphone and tablet patents, lawyers for the two companies said late Friday.
Samsung's new 2014 range of products for the living room, kitchen and laundry will all communicate and work together to form a comprehensive household ecosystem. At the heart of this ecosystem is the company's new range of tablets and its Galaxy smar...
The two most talked about smartphones ahead of this year's Mobile World Congress sit at opposites sides of the spectrum; the low-end Android-based Nokia X and Samsung Electronics' new flagship model, the Galaxy S5.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Evapolar USB air conditioner review
- 2 Hisense Series 7 ULED 4K UHD TV review
- 3 LED Lenser P7R Professional Torch review
- 4 Aftershokz Wireless Trekz Titanium Bone Conduction Bluetooth Headphones review
- 5 Review: Periscope users rejoice with Feiyu’s G4 Plus 3-Axis Gimbal for Smartphone video
Join the Good Gear Guide newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- Linksys EA9500 Max-Stream AC5400 MU-MIMO Gigabit router review
- Paris motor show turns on to electric cars
- Israeli startup says its new software would have prevented Tesla hack
- Microsoft moves Cortana and Bing into Microsoft Research to accelerate new features
- Google Maps for Android adds 'OK Google' voice, navigation commands and other search tricks
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
For work use, Microsoft Word and Excel programs pre-installed on the device are adequate for preparing short documents.
The Fujitsu LifeBook UH574 allowed for great mobility without being obnoxiously heavy or clunky. Its twelve hours of battery life did not disappoint.
The screen was particularly good. It is bright and visible from most angles, however heat is an issue, particularly around the Windows button on the front, and on the back where the battery housing is located.
My first impression after unboxing the Q702 is that it is a nice looking unit. Styling is somewhat minimalist but very effective. The tablet part, once detached, has a nice weight, and no buttons or switches are located in awkward or intrusive positions.
- FTOutbound TelesalesVIC
- FTJava DeveloperNSW
- CCBusiness ArchitectNSW
- CCInfrastructure Project Manager - DCR ProjectNSW
- CCBusiness Analyst with change management experienceACT
- FTInfrastructure Solutions ArchitectACT
- CCSoftware TesterACT
- FTLinux Systems AdministratorNZ
- FTCertification and Accreditation Security ConsultantACT
- CCSolutions ArchitectACT
- FTCarrier/ Industrial Network ConsultantsWA
- CCSenior Infrastrcture Project ManagerACT
- CCSenior .NET DeveloperVIC
- FTCustomer Solutions Engineer | Voice | Data | TelcoNSW
- CCNetwork and Security EngineerNSW
- CCContract Systems Analyst (IT Security) 160928/JP/653Asia
- CCContract Junior Programmer (J2EE/SQL) 160927/JP/551Asia
- CCJava / J2ee ProgrammersACT
- CCVideo Conference Support Officer- VoIP, LAN, WAN, RemedyNSW
- FTTechnical Support Engineer | Cloud | Automation techsNSW
- FTAndroid DeveloperNSW
- FTTest SpecialistSA
- CCService Desk analystSA
- FTSenior Project Manager | TelecommunicationVIC
- FTBackup ConsultantWA