Foxtel’s Play is now available on Sony’s new gaming console, the PlayStation 4, with the move dramatically expanding the variety of local content Australian PlayStation fans will be able to access.
Samsung's 2014 range of televisions will have larger screens that don a curve and support the next generation of Ultra high-definition content. These televisions will be upgradable through the use of an evolution kit and communicate with new wireless...
Samsung deliberately copied several key iPhone features in an attempt to catch up in the phone market, Apple charged as it wrapped up a jury trial against Samsung in San Jose on Tuesday.
Samsung is deploying Knox, its secure platform for mobile devices, to earn the trust of the IT departments that run BYOD programs.
Ever glanced down at your Galaxy smartphone and thought “I wish it was thicker and slower”? If you have, Samsung has the product for you.
Expanding on last year's device, Samsung's new Galaxy K zoom sports a more powerful 20.7 megapixel camera and comes with a special alarm to help users take timed selfies.
Samsung Electronics posted a dip in its operating profit for the first quarter, falling by 3.3 percent year-over-year as the company faces growing competition in the smartphone market.
Lawyers for Samsung got a reminder of Judge Lucy Koh's temper on Monday morning when a remark made by one of their witnesses made them the target of her anger for more than 20 minutes.
Whispers of a new smartphone flagship free from a high price-tag has reached Australian shores. A new company called OnePlus would work with fan-favourites CynogenMod on the new no-compromise device, with a selective rollout commencing from April 201...
A federal appeals court opinion issued Friday could change the schedule in the patent infringement trial between Apple and Samsung.
Smartphone flagships for 2014 have been announced by Samsung, HTC, Nokia, Sony and more. Many of them have found themselves on shop shelves already, but which is the smartphone you want to spend the next 24 months with? This slideshow brings the next...
Wireless carriers in the U.S., handset makers and the industry's lobbying group have made a significant concession on technology that could remotely disable stolen smartphones and tablets.
Kogan has dropped the price of the 4G Samsung Galaxy S5 yet again, despite the smartphone not going on sale globally. Ordering today will see you pay even less as the rampant discounter dropped the price of the 4G Galaxy S5 to $769, which undercuts t...
In a matter of days, Samsung’s new Galaxy S5 will be sold in stores. It’ll sit alongside HTC’s One (M8), which was released but ten days earlier. Sony’s Xperia Z2 will follow shortly, along with Nokia’s recently unveiled Lumia 930. The tech-savvy wil...
Kogan is offering the Samsung Galaxy S5 for $799 -- that’s a whopping $130 less than retail. It is an impressive discount when you consider the smartphone hasn’t been released globally, but sometimes if a deal appears to be too good to be true, then ...
Gadgets & Things
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Finally! LG OLED TV 2016 range review
- 2 Fetch TV Mighty review: Better than Foxtel
- 3 Fetch TV Mini review: Make your TV a smart TV
- 4 Panasonic Viera DX900U UHD 4K smart TV review
- 5 Parrot Mambo Drone review
Join the Good Gear Guide newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- Star Wars Death Star Bluetooth levitating rotating speaker review
- Smartwatches wear out their welcome with Motorola
- The mysteries of the GPU in Apple's iPhone 7 are unlocked
- Apple reportedly betting on drones and indoor data to make Maps better
- Apple now takes your old Apple Watch for free recycling
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
For work use, Microsoft Word and Excel programs pre-installed on the device are adequate for preparing short documents.
The Fujitsu LifeBook UH574 allowed for great mobility without being obnoxiously heavy or clunky. Its twelve hours of battery life did not disappoint.
The screen was particularly good. It is bright and visible from most angles, however heat is an issue, particularly around the Windows button on the front, and on the back where the battery housing is located.
My first impression after unboxing the Q702 is that it is a nice looking unit. Styling is somewhat minimalist but very effective. The tablet part, once detached, has a nice weight, and no buttons or switches are located in awkward or intrusive positions.
- Best phone of the year 2016
- TV of the year award 2016
- Finally! LG OLED TV 2016 range review
- Which flagship TV is best? Sony 4K HDR Bravia 2016 versus LG 4K HDR OLED 2016
- 10 Blu-ray movies / Best looking Blu-ray movies
- TPMicrosoft BI DeveloperWA
- CCLevel 1 Help Desk - Immediate Start!QLD
- CCPerformance Test AnalystOther
- FTSenior Architect, Financial MarketsNSW
- CCCloud Automation EngineerACT
- CCSenior Windows Systems Engineer- MCSE- SCOM, SCCMNSW
- TPBusiness AnalystVIC
- FTSolution DesignerNSW
- CCFull Stack Developer - Be a part of an innovation programVIC
- FTTechnical Solutions Architect -Cloud /Work Location - CanberraNSW
- FTInfrastructure Project ManagerACT
- FTSolutions Architect - Data Centre/ NetworkVIC
- FTLevel 2 Service Desk AnalystQLD
- TPFrontend DeveloperNSW
- TPProject Manager - SAPQLD
- CCCloud Automation Engineer. Work Location - CanberraVIC
- CCERP Benefits ManagerNSW
- FTIT Client Support AnalystNSW
- CCIdentity and Access Management SMENSW
- FTGraduate DeveloperNSW
- CCCommercial Senior Financial Planner - MelbourneVIC
- FTLevel 2 Service Desk AnalystQLD
- CCSenior Digital DesignerVIC
- TPSAP BO DeveloperWA
- CCLead Enterprise Solution Architect - CloudNSW