An anonymous tipster has leaked Telstra’s promotional collateral for HTC’s upcoming flagship to mobile site GSMArena. The brochure reveals the smartphone will be called the HTC One (M8), features ‘DuoCamera’ technology and a Full HD, 5in screen.
Spreading like wildfire are rumours regarding the next smartphone to head LG’s range, the G3. Leaks suggest the yet-to-be-confirmed smartphone could harbour next-generation technology that could have even Samsung against the ropes.
Samsung will hold an Australian launch event for its upcoming Galaxy S5 flagship on the 26 of March. Official invites issued to Australian press indicate Australia could be one of the first countries to launch the smartphone two weeks later.
HTC had a tumultuous week at the Mobile World Congress. With no new smartphone to promote, the company resorted to trashing Samsung's new Galaxy S5. On the other hand, HTC's year-old One smartphone won the Best Smartphone of 2013 award.
Samsung and Sony recently showcased their upcoming flagships at the Mobile World Congress in Barcelona. The two smartphones are neck-and-neck; however, there are a few differences and you'll find them here.
Samsung has finally revealed its Galaxy S5 and we’re pleased to report the flagship represents a significant upgrade over its Galaxy S4 predecessor. Samsung isn’t wasting any time saying it will roll out the phone in almost 100 markets. Here you will...
Phone manufacturers are once again hoping improved cameras and bigger and better screens will be enough to get users to upgrade, while at the same time increasing efforts to get consumers in emerging countries to buy their first smartphone.
Samsung has revealed its Galaxy S5 will be resistant to water and dust, will feature a finger scanner and will have a 16MP camera, at Samsung's Unpacked event in Barcelona.
Samsung is chasing new areas of growth in the enterprise space as its Knox mobile security platform is being "put through its paces" by prospective customers. In Australia the South Korean company is focussing on smartphones, LED lighting, and printi...
Samsung proudly showcased its next generation of products in Bali at the Samsung Forum 2014. On display was a curved television that had UHD resolution, a new mirrorless camera, the line up of powerful Pro tablets and much, much more.
The top executives of Apple and Samsung have failed to reach an agreement that would end an ongoing fight over smartphone and tablet patents, lawyers for the two companies said late Friday.
Samsung's new 2014 range of products for the living room, kitchen and laundry will all communicate and work together to form a comprehensive household ecosystem. At the heart of this ecosystem is the company's new range of tablets and its Galaxy smar...
The two most talked about smartphones ahead of this year's Mobile World Congress sit at opposites sides of the spectrum; the low-end Android-based Nokia X and Samsung Electronics' new flagship model, the Galaxy S5.
Pressure on the cellphone industry to introduce technology that could disable stolen smartphones has intensified with the introduction of proposed federal legislation that would mandate such a system.
The fledgling Tizen smartphone OS has managed to attract 15 new backers, three of which are big name brands in Asia, including the Chinese search giant Baidu, handset maker ZTE, and Japanese mobile operator SoftBank Mobile.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Review: TCL C1 series 4K TV
- 2 Sony 75-inch UHD TV (X9400C) review: Sony and Android are a winning duo
- 3 LG 55EG960T OLED UHD TV
- 4 Panasonic Viera UHD TV review: good hardware, fragmented software
- 5 Microsoft Lumia 640 review: Honouring Nokia's legacy
Join the Good Gear Guide newsletter!
Best Deals on Good Gear Guide
Latest News Articles
- Seagate 8TB NAS drive: Review
- Seagate ST1000LX001 review
- Report: Microsoft could debut Xbox One game streaming stick and 'Xbox TV' at E3
- This sticker can wirelessly charge your smartphone or tablet
- Microsoft breaks own design rules in dupe-the-user Windows 10 upgrade tactic
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
For work use, Microsoft Word and Excel programs pre-installed on the device are adequate for preparing short documents.
The Fujitsu LifeBook UH574 allowed for great mobility without being obnoxiously heavy or clunky. Its twelve hours of battery life did not disappoint.
The screen was particularly good. It is bright and visible from most angles, however heat is an issue, particularly around the Windows button on the front, and on the back where the battery housing is located.
My first impression after unboxing the Q702 is that it is a nice looking unit. Styling is somewhat minimalist but very effective. The tablet part, once detached, has a nice weight, and no buttons or switches are located in awkward or intrusive positions.
- FTSenior Network Engineer - Australian Systems Integrator - Immediate interviewNSW
- CCNetwork Architect VoiceNSW
- CCSystems Engineer - NV2ACT
- FTNV1, NV2 Network Engineers | Permanent role with diverse Defence projectsACT
- CCICT Fleet and Equipment Audit ResourcesSA
- CCContract Programmer (MS SQL Server/SQL/Web) 160518/P/626Asia
- FTSenior Developer - .Net, MVC, C#NSW
- CCBusiness AnalystACT
- CCOracle Fusion SOA/BPEL DeveloperVIC
- CCChange Manager- Success Factors/HCMNSW
- CCInfrastructure and Cloud Project ManagerVIC
- CCLMS Administrator and e- Learning Development Project OfficerSA
- CCEnd to End Project Manager - PMO and GovernanceVIC
- CCProject Manager NetworksNSW
- CCService Desk analystSA
- FTSenior Team Leader Applications SupportACT
- CCIT Assistant (Lotus Notes/LAN/Anti-Virus) 160524/ITA/074Asia
- CCSenior Service Desk ManagerNSW
- CCOpen Source Specialist / Senior ConsultantQLD
- CCMS Dynamics CRM ConsultantVIC
- CCSenior Program DirectorNSW
- FTTester/Business AnalystWA
- CCSenior Network Engineer - NV1ACT
- FTSOA Tech LeadNSW
- CCIT Assistant (Office Automation/Windows) 160517/ITA/884Asia