Microsoft has inked a deal with Foxtel to bring its Play content service to the Xbox One -- months after Sony brought the service to its PS4.
The next generation Galaxy Note 4 benefits from a metal chassis and a larger 5.7in screen.
This week Apple treaded on Samsung’s territory with the release of its first phablet, the iPhone 6 Plus. Samsung pioneered the phablet category three years ago with the original Note, and now it is being forced to defend its share of the market.
As part of its sixth, three-year Disability Action Plan, Telstra has unveiled three new initiatives aimed at supporting persons with disability in accessing communications services.
Oppo Mobile launched in Sydney on September 2 and already has ambitions to be “known as a leader in manufacture”.
Optus is offering customers who cancel their current contract and sign with them up to $450 credit.
When you're competing for the attention of almost a quarter of a million visitors, it helps to have a gimmick or two. The big names of the consumer electronics industry know this and each year at Germany's IFA electronics show, they try to outdo each...
The last 48 hours has seen circular smartwatches, smartphones that extend gaming consoles and phablets with screens that spill over the edge. Following the rampant innovation from LG, Sony, and Samsung respectively is Nokia, which announced a new sof...
The popularity of large screen smartphones, known as phablets, isn't abating, and demand for the devices is expected to outstrip that for portable PCs, according to research firm IDC.
A few months after launching a developer toolkit for writing apps that run on wearable devices, Salesforce.com says the concept is gaining traction with customers and partners.
A virtual reality headset, a curving Note Edge screen, a 3G smartwatch and a metal skeleton on the Galaxy Note 4 are the innovations revealed at Samsung’s unpacked event in Berlin.
The 10.5in Tab S will be available from $47 for 2.5GB of data per month over a two year contract. However, contracting the tablet on a $52 per month plan results in a monthly data allowance of 4GB -- that’s almost double for just $5 more.
Jot down the specs of the best smartphones in Australia and it’s newcomer Oppo which comes out on top with its Find 7 flagship. The Find 7 has a superior screen to HTC’s One, more RAM than Samsung’s Galaxy S5 and a CPU faster than Sony’s Xperia Z2, a...
Oppo has taken its first steps into the Western world with a soft launch into Australia on Tuesday, and is optimistic about its competitive prospects.
The One Mini 2 upholds the strong multimedia repertoire of its One (M8) sibling, with a 5 megapixel camera, a 326 pixel-per-inch screen and amplified front stereo speakers. Brushed metal accounts for the body, but a high resolution 13 megapixel camer...
Microsoft L5V-00027 Sculpt Ergonomic Keyboard Desktop
Smart LED Bulb LB130
Linksys AC5400 MU-MIMO Gigabit router
UE Boom 2 Bluetooth speaker
Epson EcoTank Expression ET-2500
Samsung portable 1TB T3 drive
Lexar® JumpDrive® S57 USB 3.0 flash drive
Everki ContemPRO Roll Top Laptop Backpack
Acer Swift 7
Belkin MIXIT Metallic Lightning to USB Cable
Lexar® JumpDrive® S45 USB 3.0 flash drive
3SIXT Ultra HD Sports Action Camera
Lexar® Portable SSD
Huawei Mate 9
Logitech G403 Prodigy mouse
Google Daydream VR headset
Lexar® JumpDrive® C20c USB Type-C flash drive
Surface Pro 4
Audio-Technica ATH-ANC70 Noise Cancelling Headphones
HP Pavilion x360 13”
Lexar® Professional 1800x microSDHC™/microSDXC™ UHS-II cards
Dell Inspiron 5000 series 2-in-1
Dell XPS 13 laptop
Garmin Fenix Chronos smartwatch
Blade 28 backpack by Arc’teryx
HD Pan/Tilt Wi-Fi Camera with Night Vision NC450
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Star Wars Death Star Bluetooth levitating rotating speaker review
- 2 Finally! LG OLED TV 2016 range review
- 3 Fetch TV Mighty review: Better than Foxtel
- 4 Fetch TV Mini review: Make your TV a smart TV
- 5 Panasonic Viera DX900U UHD 4K smart TV review
Join the Good Gear Guide newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- This $450 Core i5 laptop from HP costs less new than used
- AMD bundles Ashes of the Singularity with FX processors ahead of Ryzen's launch
- AT&T jumps on the unlimited data bandwagon with $100 per month plan
- Corsair Dominator Platinum DDR4-3000 RAM review
- Village Roadshow aims to block 40 pirate sites
GGG Evaluation Team
I’d happily recommend this touchscreen laptop and Windows 10 as a great way to get serious work done at a desk or on the road.
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
For work use, Microsoft Word and Excel programs pre-installed on the device are adequate for preparing short documents.
The Fujitsu LifeBook UH574 allowed for great mobility without being obnoxiously heavy or clunky. Its twelve hours of battery life did not disappoint.
The screen was particularly good. It is bright and visible from most angles, however heat is an issue, particularly around the Windows button on the front, and on the back where the battery housing is located.
- How to quit Pokemon Go (or to start enjoying it again)
- Japan's pop culture, anime-friendly, J-Pop shrine, Kanda Myojin
- The top 10 best and worst tech gadgets and products of 2016
- Which flagship TV is best? Sony 4K HDR Bravia 2016 versus LG 4K HDR OLED 2016
- 10 Blu-ray movies / Best looking Blu-ray movies
- TPFront End DeveloperNSW
- CCAgile CoachNSW
- FTMicrosoft ConsultantVIC
- FTDeveloper/ ProgrammerSA
- FTTechnical Consultant MS Dynamics AXACT
- FTJunior Software Developer - SASACT
- FTSenior Learning Specialist - Global OrganisationQLD
- FTJunior / Entry Level IT role - Recent IT TAFE GraduateNSW
- FTPMO Specialist - PermanentACT
- FTFront End Web DeveloperQLD
- TPBI Commercial AnalystVIC
- TPiOS Developer (Mobile)NSW
- FTSenior Java EngineerACT
- CCDemand/ Resource AnalystVIC
- FTDynamics AX Functional Consultant (Supply Chain Modules)QLD
- FTEnterprise Architect l Practice Manager - Archimate 3.0, eTOMNSW
- CCTechnical Consultant - ITSM/HP Service ManagerACT
- TPAgile Business AnalystQLD
- FTData AnalystQLD
- CCService Desk Quality Assurance AnalystNSW
- CCProject Manager - Adelaide basedVIC
- TPProject OfficerQLD
- TPDigital Business Analyst | AgileQLD
- FTSecurity Solutions Architect - Consultancy - Permanent - Sydney CBDNSW
- CCSystems Engineer (Infra)NSW