In a matter of days, Samsung’s new Galaxy S5 will be sold in stores. It’ll sit alongside HTC’s One (M8), which was released but ten days earlier. Sony’s Xperia Z2 will follow shortly, along with Nokia’s recently unveiled Lumia 930. The tech-savvy wil...
Kogan is offering the Samsung Galaxy S5 for $799 -- that’s a whopping $130 less than retail. It is an impressive discount when you consider the smartphone hasn’t been released globally, but sometimes if a deal appears to be too good to be true, then ...
Two of the hottest smartphones this year have been priced by etailer Kogan, the Samsung Galaxy S5 and the HTC One (M8). The Galaxy is drastically cheaper than Samsung's recommended retail price. What's the catch, Kogan?
The roots of the iPhone can probably be traced to many corners of Apple's campus in Cupertino, California, but a Silicon Valley courtroom on Friday heard how some of the most recognizable software design features of the phone were born in a team work...
That didn't take long. The jury has only been sitting a day in the latest Apple v. Samsung patent battle and lawyers are already fighting about what's being said in court.
Overnight Nokia announced the Lumia 930 at the Microsoft Build conference in San Francisco, a Windows Phone 8.1 smartphone bristling with both features and the adored design language technophiles identify as uniquely Nokia.
Former Apple CEO Steve Jobs declared 2011 the year of "holy war against Google" in an email to Apple executives ahead of an annual management retreat in late 2010.
Foxtel’s Play video-on-demand service is now available on Sony’s PlayStation 3, with the content provider pledging future support for the next-generation PlayStation 4.
Samsung should pay more than $US2 billion for repeated infringement of Apple patents in more than 37 million smartphones sold in the US, a Silicon Valley jury was told as a trial between the two companies got underway after more than two years of pr...
Samsung announced at its Australian launch that the new Galaxy S5 will be available in stores from 11 April. Good Gear Guide had a hands-on session with the smartphone. Here’s our first impressions.
Australia will be one of the first markets in the world to get the Galaxy S5 when it launches on April 11. The local roll out of Samsung’s latest Galaxy will take place a whole 10 days after HTC’s One M8 is released.
Two rear cameras, speakers that are 25 per cent louder and an all metal body are among the innovations made to HTC’s new One M8 smartphone, the Taiwanese company confirmed.
Sony’s Xperia Tablet Z2 will be made available in three different models when it comes to Australia, all of which will be priced on par with Apple’s iPad Air.
Google is extending the Android operating system to smartwatches with the launch of Android Wear. Manufacturers including Motorola and LG have already announced the upcoming release of smartwatches that will make use of the new operating platform.
Samsung originally unveiled its NotePro range of tablets at the 2014 CES show in Las Vegas. The larger 12.2in NotePro stood out for its A4-sized form factor. Now the 32GB Wi-Fi and 4G variants of the device will go on sale priced at $1099 and $1249 r...
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 2016 Ford Mustang EcoBoost review
- 2 Review: TCL C1 series 4K TV
- 3 Tech21 Evo Xplorer iPhone case review
- 4 LG 55EG960T OLED UHD TV
- 5 Microsoft Lumia 640 review: Honouring Nokia's legacy
Join the Good Gear Guide newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- Linksys AC600 MU-MIMO WiFi review
- Hardcore Hardware: The CyberPower Pro Streaming I300 is made for Twitch stardom
- Only Apple Music subscribers will get to watch Apple's live music fest this year
- Here's how the Xbox One S stacks up to the original
- WiFi review: Does MU-MIMO currently make a difference?
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
- CCAnalyst Programmer/Snr. Analyst Programmer 20160817/vedAsia
- CCService Desk AnalystNSW
- CCContract Analyst Programmer (Oracle SQL/.Net) 160812/AP/vhsAsia
- CCWeb Content SpecialistNSW
- CCInfrastructure Designer - AWSNSW
- FTBack End Developer - Java, Spring, RESTNSW
- CCContract Systems Analyst (.Net/SQL Server) 160829/SA/244Asia
- CCDesktop Support AnalystNSW
- FTData AnalystsWA
- FTSenior Full Stack .Net DeveloperNSW
- CCContract Analyst Programmer (JAVA/J2EE/MySQL) 160823/AP/172Asia
- CCChange AnalystNSW
- CCCustomer Service RepresentativeQLD
- CCInfrastructure Project Manager (12-month renewable contract)Asia
- CCContract Junior Programmer (JAVA/J2EE/SQL) 160902/JP/709Asia
- CCContract Analyst Programmer (JAVA/Unix/Linux/Web) 160819/AP/173Asia
- CCContract Analyst Programmer (JAVA/JBoss/SQL) 160831/AP/994Asia
- CCContract Systems Analyst (Datacentre Maintenance) 160817/SA/993Asia
- CCSolutions Architect - Office 365/Sharepoint/Project OnlineQLD
- CCContract Analyst Programmer (JAVA/SQL) 160826/AP/972Asia
- FTBusiness Intelligence Team LeadVIC
- CCProject Resource SpecialistVIC
- CCSenior Manager - Infrastructure Supply ChainNSW
- CCProgram SchedulerVIC
- CCFunctional & System Integration Test AnalystACT