Despite mixed reviews from critics, Samsung's Galaxy S5 smartphone is proving to be another hit for the company, with 11 million of the phones sold in the first month of launch.
Microsoft-owned Nokia will finally sell its first tablet in Australia. The company's Lumia 2520 is a 10.1in tablet that runs Windows RT 8.1.
Samsung grabbed tablet market share from Apple during the first quarter of this year, but the iPad maker retained the top spot in an otherwise slowing tablet market.
Foxtel’s Play is now available on Sony’s new gaming console, the PlayStation 4, with the move dramatically expanding the variety of local content Australian PlayStation fans will be able to access.
Samsung's 2014 range of televisions will have larger screens that don a curve and support the next generation of Ultra high-definition content. These televisions will be upgradable through the use of an evolution kit and communicate with new wireless...
Samsung deliberately copied several key iPhone features in an attempt to catch up in the phone market, Apple charged as it wrapped up a jury trial against Samsung in San Jose on Tuesday.
Samsung is deploying Knox, its secure platform for mobile devices, to earn the trust of the IT departments that run BYOD programs.
Ever glanced down at your Galaxy smartphone and thought “I wish it was thicker and slower”? If you have, Samsung has the product for you.
Expanding on last year's device, Samsung's new Galaxy K zoom sports a more powerful 20.7 megapixel camera and comes with a special alarm to help users take timed selfies.
Samsung Electronics posted a dip in its operating profit for the first quarter, falling by 3.3 percent year-over-year as the company faces growing competition in the smartphone market.
Lawyers for Samsung got a reminder of Judge Lucy Koh's temper on Monday morning when a remark made by one of their witnesses made them the target of her anger for more than 20 minutes.
Whispers of a new smartphone flagship free from a high price-tag has reached Australian shores. A new company called OnePlus would work with fan-favourites CynogenMod on the new no-compromise device, with a selective rollout commencing from April 201...
A federal appeals court opinion issued Friday could change the schedule in the patent infringement trial between Apple and Samsung.
Smartphone flagships for 2014 have been announced by Samsung, HTC, Nokia, Sony and more. Many of them have found themselves on shop shelves already, but which is the smartphone you want to spend the next 24 months with? This slideshow brings the next...
Wireless carriers in the U.S., handset makers and the industry's lobbying group have made a significant concession on technology that could remotely disable stolen smartphones and tablets.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 2016 Ford Mustang EcoBoost review
- 2 Review: TCL C1 series 4K TV
- 3 Tech21 Evo Xplorer iPhone case review
- 4 LG 55EG960T OLED UHD TV
- 5 Microsoft Lumia 640 review: Honouring Nokia's legacy
Join the Good Gear Guide newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- 16 TV buying tips that salespeople won’t tell you about
- Corded headphones can now be wireless with Griffin's iTrip Clip Bluetooth adapter
- The Warlock of Firetop Mountain review: Another 1980s sword-and-board adapted for the modern era
- Google's new Crowdsource app wants human help for better translations and Maps info
- Google quietly discontinues the Chromebook Pixel 2
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
For work use, Microsoft Word and Excel programs pre-installed on the device are adequate for preparing short documents.
The Fujitsu LifeBook UH574 allowed for great mobility without being obnoxiously heavy or clunky. Its twelve hours of battery life did not disappoint.
The screen was particularly good. It is bright and visible from most angles, however heat is an issue, particularly around the Windows button on the front, and on the back where the battery housing is located.
My first impression after unboxing the Q702 is that it is a nice looking unit. Styling is somewhat minimalist but very effective. The tablet part, once detached, has a nice weight, and no buttons or switches are located in awkward or intrusive positions.
- CCHead of Enterprise Organisational Change- GovernanceNSW
- FTClient Engagement ManagerVIC
- CCOracle/Java/Applications DeveloperACT
- CCSenior Business AnalystQLD
- CCMurex Developers x 2NSW
- FTTM1 Solution DesignerNSW
- CCContract Junior Programmer (JAVA/J2EE/SQL) 160902/JP/709Asia
- CCProject Coordinator (Paying $400-$450 per day)NSW
- FTTest Lead - HP ALMNSW
- CCJava DeveloperWA
- CCContract Programmer (IT Security/Website Admin.) 160824/P/567Asia
- CCIT Assistant (Infrastructure/PC LAN Support) 160825/ITA/864Asia
- CCData/ Business AnalystVIC
- CCDesktop Support AnalystNSW
- CCSAP HCM / HR -Sr. Business AnalystNSW
- CCNetwork Implementation EngineerNSW
- CCICT Security Design & Implementation - NV1ACT
- CCCustomer Service RepresentativeQLD
- CCContract Analyst Programmer (JAVA/JBoss/SQL) 160831/AP/994Asia
- CCProject Manager (Application Dev. & Mgt.) 160906/PM/472Asia
- FTBack End Developer - Java, Spring, RESTNSW
- CCTechnical Business Analyst- BABOK,Infrastructure, Banking bkgndNSW
- CCSnr Business Analyst - MulticloudVIC
- CCContract Systems Analyst (.Net/SQL Server) 160829/SA/244Asia
- CCCompliance Officer - ProcurementVIC