Reliable analyst Ming-Chi Kuo reports that the Note8 will sport a 6.4-inch screen and the dual camera system we were hoping the S8 would have.
Despite a few annoyances, Samsung's DeX dock for the Galaxy S8 and S8+ provides a remarkably PC-like experience, and might compel you to leave your laptop at home.
In a statement ahead of the Galaxy S8's April 21 launch, Samsung has said that Bixby Voice won't be supported in the U.S. until later in the spring.
While it will be shipping with Android 7.0, there are signs that Samsung is looking to update the Galaxy S8 to Nougat 7.1 as quickly as possible.
Samsung will reportedly begin selling a 128GB Galaxy S8+ variant with 6GB of RAM, but it will only be available in China and Korea.
Samsung's is reportedly cooking up some ridiculous panel magic for later in 2017.
Phone Arena benchmarked the battery in the Galaxy S8+ and found that it got 8 hours, better than any other Android phone and even besting the iPhone 7. But Samsung's default settings limit the display's full potential.
A researcher has uncovered some 40 serious vulnerabilities in Samsung's code that could be remotely exploited by hackers.
In its exhaustive testing, DisplayMate give Samsung's Galaxy S8 and S8+ the highest grade ever for a smartphone display, an A+.
Three smartwatches are getting Android Wear 2.0, but a bug has held up the software from a wider rollout.
A new video shows that the face-recognition unlocking on the Galaxy S8 is just as insecure as it's always been, allowing a photo to spoof the system.
The Samsung Galaxy S8 Microsoft Edition is available for pre-order now at Microsoft Store locations in the U.S.
In a post on its Android developers blog, Google urges developers to tune their apps for the new 18:9 ratio screens on the LG G6 and the Galaxy S8.
We take Samsung's new flagship phones for a spin. They do practically everything.
Samsung revealed Monday that Bixby, an intelligent voice assistant, will run on the Samsung Galaxy S8 smartphone being unveiled next week.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Subaru XV 2017 review
- 2 Samsung 2017 QLED Q7 TV: Full, in-depth review
- 3 Kogan Atlas UltraSlim Pro laptop: full, in-depth review
- 4 Gigabyte Aorus GA-AX370-Gaming 5 AMD Ryzen AM4 motherboard review
- 5 Kogan curved 4K UHD 55-inch LED LCD TV review
Join the Good Gear Guide newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- Microsoft reinstates My People for Windows 10, connecting you to your BFFs
- This overclocked EVGA GTX 1050 Ti costs less than reference models
- This week in games: Forza Horizon 3 gets Hot Wheels, Terry Crews gets a wild Old Spice PC
- Radeon owners rebel when AMD drivers stealth drop Quake Champions links on desktops
- Surface sales sag and Windows Phones fade, as Microsoft's hardware business takes a hit
PCW Evaluation Team
A smarter way to print for busy small business owners, combining speedy printing with scanning and copying, making it easier to produce high quality documents and images at a touch of a button.
I've had a multifunction printer in the office going on 10 years now. It was a neat bit of kit back in the day -- print, copy, scan, fax -- when printing over WiFi felt a bit like magic. It’s seen better days though and an upgrade’s well overdue. This HP OfficeJet Pro 8730 looks like it ticks all the same boxes: print, copy, scan, and fax. (Really? Does anyone fax anything any more? I guess it's good to know the facility’s there, just in case.) Printing over WiFi is more-or- less standard these days.
As a freelance writer who is always on the go, I like my technology to be both efficient and effective so I can do my job well. The HP OfficeJet Pro 8730 Inkjet Printer ticks all the boxes in terms of form factor, performance and user interface.
I’d happily recommend this touchscreen laptop and Windows 10 as a great way to get serious work done at a desk or on the road.
Ultimately, I think the Windows 10 environment is excellent for me as it caters for so many different uses. The inclusion of the Xbox app is also great for when you need some downtime too!
For me, the Xbox Play Anywhere is a great new feature as it allows you to play your current Xbox games with higher resolutions and better graphics without forking out extra cash for another copy. Although available titles are still scarce, but I’m sure it will grow in time.
- Samsung Galaxy S8 phone: full, in-depth review
- Ryzen 5 vs Intel Core i5 CPU Australian review
- Mass Effect Andromeda review: One for the fans
- Which flagship TV is best? Sony 4K HDR Bravia 2016 versus LG 4K HDR OLED 2016
- 10 Blu-ray movies / Best looking Blu-ray movies
- CCSAP CRM Functional AnalystNSW
- CCSenior Devops EngineerVIC
- FTSolution Architect - SecurityVIC
- FTPERMANENT Business AnalystsVIC
- FTElectronic Payments POS Business Analyst - Permanent - North Ryde areaNSW
- FTWindows Server Engineer MCSE, SCCM, SCOM, PowershellNSW
- CCOracle DeveloperVIC
- FTField Engineer - Hardware RolloutsNSW
- FTProduct Manager - Machine To MachineVIC
- CCTechnical ConsutlantACT
- FTFinance AnalystNSW
- CCProject Manager - Knowledge Management Project - TelcoVIC
- FTL&D Consultant, Wealth AdvisorNSW
- CCBusiness Analyst (Mid-level)VIC
- TPAutomation Test AnalystQLD
- FTDesktop Support/ Field Services EngineerQLD
- CCService Delivery Analyst -Port MacquarieNSW
- FTGraduate Technical ConsultantACT
- FTTeam Leader Application SupportVIC
- CCBusiness AnalystVIC
- FTSenior Agile Test AnalystNSW
- CCFirewall EngineerNSW
- FTSenior Desktop Engineer - SCCM / AD / 2012 ServerNSW
- CCJava DeveloperACT
- FTHTML DeveloperNSW