There's some debate about whether the number can indeed be that high, and what happened to the other 10% of Note7 users -- if they've already gone to another device or just opted not to do anything at all.
Samsung's new 960 Pro and 960 Evo M.2 SSDs pack capacity and speed into tiny packages.
Sleepless nights, fickle decision making, and other intangibles may have sown the seeds for an unprecedented consumer crisis.
A top Samsung official issued an unusual video apology over Galaxy Note7 battery-related defects linked to fires and assured owners that replacement Note7 units are safe.
The Consumer Product Safety Commission late Thursday issued an official recall for 1 million Samsung Galaxy Note 7 smartphones.
Smartwatches in general are waning as a must-have, which is giving companies pause about again refreshing their lineup before the holiday season.
The stopgap measure is coming first to South Korea in an attempt to douse the flames of the ongoing exploding phones scandal.
Chromebooks' five-year end-of-life policy—if it holds up—could put a lot of perfectly good laptops out of commission.
Canada has recalled over 21,900 Galaxy Note7 smartphones after receiving a report of the overheating of the battery of one phone.
If you haven't opted to take advantage of Samsung's recall offer, you should reconsider.
Samsung filed for a patent in Korea that describes a phone that could run a second operating system via virtualization, giving Windows as an example. If this patent moves forward, it could give Windows apps a new life on the smartphone.
Samsung Galaxy Note 7 users in Australia have been told to power down their phones and return them, after reports that dozens of the devices have caught fire amid battery problems.
Some details are still being fleshed out, but here's what you need to know right now about your options if you have a Note 7.
After reports of the Galaxy Note 7 "exploding" Samsung halted shipments of the device in the company's home country.
Samsung is rolling out its first quantum dot PC monitors during IFA Berlin this week including a 34-inch beauty with 100Hz refresh rate and AMD FreeSync support.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Evapolar USB air conditioner review
- 2 LED Lenser P7R Professional Torch review
- 3 Aftershokz Wireless Trekz Titanium Bone Conduction Bluetooth Headphones review
- 4 Review: Periscope users rejoice with Feiyu’s G4 Plus 3-Axis Gimbal for Smartphone video
- 5 2016 Ford Mustang EcoBoost review
Join the Good Gear Guide newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- Apple Maps tunnel navigation can be dangerous
- Akitio Thunder3 PCIe SSD review: Blazingly fast external storage for rich kids
- Xbox One S controller review: New features and custom colors make for a great successor
- Why you want Google's Allo
- This week in games: Blizzard ditches Battle.net, Gears of War 4 adds PC split-screen
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
- FTInfrastructure Solutions ArchitectACT
- CCTechnical Architect/DesignerACT
- CCVideo Conference Support Officer- VoIP, LAN, WAN, RemedyNSW
- CCSenior Project ManagerACT
- FTDesktop/Application SupportVIC
- CCLAN ConsultantWA
- FTAndroid DeveloperNSW
- CCiOS DeveloperNSW
- CCNetwork and Security EngineerNSW
- FTBackup ConsultantWA
- FTTechnical Support Engineer | Cloud | Automation techsNSW
- CCSoftware TesterACT
- CCSecurity Cleared IT Professionals - Expression of InterestSA
- CCFull Stack Application Developer - IoT projectsVIC
- CCBusiness ArchitectNSW
- FTTeam Leader Full Stack, Python, FinanceNSW
- CCICT Security AuditorACT
- CCContract Systems Analyst (IT Security) 160928/JP/653Asia
- CCIT Security ArchitectACT
- CCDesktop Infrastructure SpecialistACT
- CCSolutions ArchitectACT
- CCProgram Manager - Data InsightVIC
- CCWAN Architect and ConsultantWA
- FTJava DeveloperNSW
- CCJava / J2ee ProgrammersACT