The new Galaxy Note 7 smartphone is available via presale this week. Here's a detailed breakdown of the most notable new features in Samsung's latest phablet phone.
The Note 7 is a polished productivity machine, but sticks to a familiar formula that's always served Samsung's Note line well.
A new Windows 10 device – that comes in two configurations -- from Samsung adds more choices for business users looking to move away from the traditional business notebook.
These two flagships share a similar feature, but usability and battery life vary.
Samsung is the latest mobile device maker to get into the hybrid game with the Galaxy TabPro S. The hybrid tablet is built to compete with the Surface Pro 4 and iPad Pro, but does it measure up?
After Apple's latest dig at PC users, we find out how the new iPad Pro really stacks up against Pro PC tablets.
CIO.com's Al Sacco goes hands-on with Samsung's new Galaxy S7 smartphones and spotlights the most notable new features, along with a few of the GS7 phones' potential shortcomings.
The first big mobile show of the year gets even bigger.
Both Apple and Samsung this week predicted slow growth for smartphone and mobile phone sales in early 2016, making investors queasy.
The year 2015 was a tumultuous year for smartphones. Some companies found redemption while others underwhelmed. Finger sensors became the norm, along with pixel-rich screens, extraordinary cameras and premium design. The year was kind to customers i...
The competition between Apple and Samsung is stiff, but before this showdown’s end, a winner will emerge.
Many features are missing from Samsung’s Galaxy Tab S2. This year’s model has a smaller screen, a lesser resolution and packs fewer pixels into each inch. It can’t be used as a remote control as it has no IR blaster, and night photos are likely to s...
It's not the prettiest watch out there, but Tizen OS offers some neat tricks that Android Wear currently doesn't.
Sony is stepping out from the shadows to take on smartphone heavyweight Samsung. Whereas its Xperia Z5 Premium, announced overnight at the IFA tradeshow, appeases the needs of multimedia users, Samsung's Note5 satisfies the demands of users driven to...
The ACCC has put smartphone makers on notice for boldly advertising products as ‘waterproof’. Manufacturers are in part to blame for hiding relevant information in the fine print, but let’s not burn them at the stake for making smartphones resistant ...
Gadgets & Things
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Star Wars Death Star Bluetooth levitating rotating speaker review
- 2 Finally! LG OLED TV 2016 range review
- 3 Fetch TV Mighty review: Better than Foxtel
- 4 Fetch TV Mini review: Make your TV a smart TV
- 5 Panasonic Viera DX900U UHD 4K smart TV review
Join the Good Gear Guide newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- Microsoft's vision for LinkedIn is about tying its business data into Office and other services
- Facebook's Year in Review for 2016 isn't just fun and games
- AMD's Radeon Software Crimson ReLive debuts with features galore
- Intel, Microsoft renew 'Wintel' partnership with Project Evo and VR specs for PCs
- New Windows 10 Insider Build allows you to shut down your PC with your voice
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
For work use, Microsoft Word and Excel programs pre-installed on the device are adequate for preparing short documents.
The Fujitsu LifeBook UH574 allowed for great mobility without being obnoxiously heavy or clunky. Its twelve hours of battery life did not disappoint.
The screen was particularly good. It is bright and visible from most angles, however heat is an issue, particularly around the Windows button on the front, and on the back where the battery housing is located.
My first impression after unboxing the Q702 is that it is a nice looking unit. Styling is somewhat minimalist but very effective. The tablet part, once detached, has a nice weight, and no buttons or switches are located in awkward or intrusive positions.
- The top 10 best and worst tech gadgets and products of 2016
- Best phone of the year 2016
- TV of the year award 2016
- Which flagship TV is best? Sony 4K HDR Bravia 2016 versus LG 4K HDR OLED 2016
- 10 Blu-ray movies / Best looking Blu-ray movies
- CCSenior Technology SpecialistACT
- CCMobile Application DeveloperQLD
- TPSenior Software EngineerQLD
- CCC ProgrammerACT
- CCCapacity and Performance AnalystVIC
- CCTest Manager (HP Quality Centre / Kronos)NSW
- FTSenior Python DeveloperVIC
- CCSolution ArchitectNSW
- CCDevOps EngineerWA
- TPIT Document Writer And TrainerVIC
- CCUNISON Analyst Programmer (Contract) FinanceNSW
- CCProduct OwnerNSW
- CCWindows Systems Engineer - AD, VMware, RedHat experienceNSW
- FTLevel 2 Service Desk AnalystQLD
- CCSenior Software Engineer Developer | 6mthsVIC
- FTSenior Financial Planner - GeelongVIC
- CCProcess Project Manager X 2VIC
- CCEOI - TIBCO DeveloperNSW
- CCApplication Support Lead/ ManagerNSW
- CCProject Manager - Community Transport SolutionsACT
- FTSecurity Sales SpecialistVIC
- TPIntegration DeveloperWA
- FTSenior Projects Engineer | Systems Integration and IT Managed ServicesNSW
- FTSenior Project Manager - Large Site relocation projectNSW
- FTService Lifecycle Management LeadVIC