Samsung has added the Galaxy 3 and Galaxy 5 to its portfolio of Android-based smartphones, it said on Tuesday at CommunicAsia2010 in Singapore. Both phones are on the low-end of the scale when it comes to price and features.
Sprint and Samsung this week launched yet another messaging-oriented low-cost phone, the Samsung Seek sporting both a touchscreen and a slide-out QWERT keyboard. The Seek is available immediately for $30 after rebates and with a two-year contract. Ta...
The 2010 World Cup in South Africa is almost upon us and the excitement is building each day! For those unfortunate souls (myself included) who have to work during this year's World Cup, an extra dose of caffeine to get around the lack of sleep is on...
Samsung introduced Bada, what the company calls a mobile platform for a new breed of its smartphones. But is there really a need for yet another mobile OS, next to the likes of Apple, Microsoft or Google?
Today brings news of Bada, a new smartphone operating system from Samsung, product of corporate fantasy that second-tier brands can really change the world.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Fetch TV Mighty review: Better than Foxtel
- 2 Fetch TV Mini review: Make your TV a smart TV
- 3 Parrot Mambo Drone review
- 4 Evapolar USB air conditioner review
- 5 Hisense Series 7 ULED 4K UHD TV review
Join the Good Gear Guide newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- Apple iPhone 7 Plus review: including Portrait Mode
- Civilization VI review: Learning from some (but not all) of history's mistakes
- Dyn attack: US Senator wants to know why IoT security is so anemic
- Apple's Q4 2016 results: Better than expected with 45.5 million iPhones sold, but revenue continues to slide
- DDoS attack shows dangers of IoT 'running rampant'
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
For work use, Microsoft Word and Excel programs pre-installed on the device are adequate for preparing short documents.
The Fujitsu LifeBook UH574 allowed for great mobility without being obnoxiously heavy or clunky. Its twelve hours of battery life did not disappoint.
The screen was particularly good. It is bright and visible from most angles, however heat is an issue, particularly around the Windows button on the front, and on the back where the battery housing is located.
My first impression after unboxing the Q702 is that it is a nice looking unit. Styling is somewhat minimalist but very effective. The tablet part, once detached, has a nice weight, and no buttons or switches are located in awkward or intrusive positions.
- Google Pixel XL full, in-depth smartphone review: The new best Android phone
- TV buying guide: What to look for when buying a TV in 2016
- Best iPhone 7 and iPhone 7 Plus plans: Optus vs Telstra vs Vodafone vs Virgin
- Which flagship TV is best? Sony 4K HDR Bravia 2016 versus LG 4K HDR OLED 2016
- 10 Blu-ray movies / Best looking Blu-ray movies
- CCTesting Business Analyst (Gold Coast based)QLD
- CCSiebel Technical Integration SpecialistACT
- CCBusiness AnalystNSW
- CCSiebel DeveloperACT
- CCIT Project CoordinatorNSW
- CCCloud Security Services SpecialistVIC
- CCContract Analyst Programmer (IT Security) 161018/AP/383Asia
- FTSenior Murex DeveloperVIC
- CCContract IT Assistant (UNIX/Windows) 161028/ITA/003Asia
- FTLevel 1- 2 Helpdesk SupportVIC
- CCDevOps/Automation EngineerNSW
- CCSenior Security AnalystVIC
- FTUI UX Specialist | Technical BAQLD
- FTMicrosoft Dynamics AX Finance ConsultantWA
- TPProject Manager - ApplicationsQLD
- CCStrategy AnalystVIC
- FTWebSphere MQ Application SupportVIC
- CCBusiness Intelligence - DeveloperACT
- FTInfrastructure Solutions ArchitectACT
- TPSalesforce DeveloperQLD
- CCSenior Change AnalystNSW
- FTSenior Python DeveloperNSW
- TPTest AnalystQLD
- FTSystems Engineer - Managed Service Provider - No two days are the sameNSW
- FTSenior Oracle DBAQLD