Samsung has today announced the impending launch of its Galaxy Tab 3 range of Android tablets in 10.1in, 8in and 7in models, claiming the array of size options will not confuse consumers but instead offer them choice.
Once offered as a premium device that cost almost $1000, Telstra today slashed the price of the original Samsung Galaxy Tab Android tablet to just $299.
Samsung today announced that its latest tablet device, the Samsung Galaxy Tab 10.1v, will be available exclusively through Vodafone in Australia from "mid-April" for $729 -- but for a "limited time only."
Thanks to a global arrangement with Samsung, Vodafone will be the exclusive seller of the flagship Samsung Galaxy Tab 10.1 Android tablet in Australia.
We love a good rumour or leak, and this time it's Samsung's plans for its Mobile World Congress (MWC) announcement in Barcelona next month.
Samsung will soon unveil a luxury Galaxy Tab model that comes with a leather case and Bluetooth headset for about $US1000, according to reports.
While Samsung’s Galaxy Tab isn’t as big a hit as Apple’s iPad, it has sold briskly and has reached the 1 million mark less than two months after its first release.
Almost three weeks after its rivals launched Samsung’s hyped Galaxy Tab Android tablet on Australian shores, the nation’s biggest telco Telstra has come to the party, launching the same device on a range of monthly plans.
While not quite ready to declare the Galaxy Tab a true Apple iPad killer after looking inside the new 7-inch touchscreen tablet computer, teardown specialists at iFixit confirm that Samsung has delivered some technology to die for.
Vodafone this afternoon released pricing details for Samsung's Galaxy Tab Android tablet, which will go on sale tomorrow.
Today sees the Australian launch of the tablet device which global gadget blog Engadget has labelled "the first true competitor to Apple's iPad" -- Samsung's Galaxy Tab.
Samsung's Galaxy Tab, a 7in Android tablet that will compete with Apple's iPad, will launch in Australia next week and will come preloaded with full turn-by-turn navigation capabilities.
In the largest survey on tablet devices to be undertaken in Australia, GfK Australia has found that 188,000 tablets have been purchased in the last six months, with the majority of these being Apple iPads.
The future is now with Samsug's Galaxy Tab and the Home Watcher remote, if a Samsung demo that made its way onto YouTube is anything to go by.
Korean electronics giant Samsung announced tonight that its hyped iPad rival -- the Galaxy Tab -- will be available to Australians in November this year through all the major mobile carriers.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Review: TCL C1 series 4K TV
- 2 Sony 75-inch UHD TV (X9400C) review: Sony and Android are a winning duo
- 3 LG 55EG960T OLED UHD TV
- 4 Panasonic Viera UHD TV review: good hardware, fragmented software
- 5 Microsoft Lumia 640 review: Honouring Nokia's legacy
Join the Good Gear Guide newsletter!
Best Deals on Good Gear Guide
Latest News Articles
- Report: Microsoft could debut Xbox One game streaming stick and 'Xbox TV' at E3
- This sticker can wirelessly charge your smartphone or tablet
- Microsoft breaks own design rules in dupe-the-user Windows 10 upgrade tactic
- Samsung isn't giving up on Android Wear, it's just not making any new Android Wear watches
- Google quietly kills its Nexus Player as Chromecast overshadows Android TV
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
- FTSenior Developer (Full stack)SA
- CCJunior / Mid Level Java Developer - Developing Restful Microservice SolutionsVIC
- CCTechnical Specialist - IP Network Design - Juniper MXNSW
- CCIBM Sterling Developer + IBM Sterling Team LeaderNSW
- CCIT Assistant (Lotus Notes/LAN/Anti-Virus) 160524/ITA/074Asia
- CCIteration Manager/Agile Project ManagerNSW
- CCContract Systems Analyst (Linux/Orcale/MySQL) 160531/SA/253Asia
- CCApplication Packaging ExpertVIC
- FTWeb DeveloperSA
- CCContract Programmer (MS SQL Server/SQL/Web) 160518/P/626Asia
- CCSystems Engineer- VMware / Cisco UCSNSW
- CCInfrastructure and Cloud Project ManagerVIC
- FTSenior Developer (.Net)SA
- CCIT Technical WriterACT
- CCProgram Business Implementation Director- HR Payroll, FINSW
- FTTechnical LeadNSW
- CCOpen Source Specialist / Senior ConsultantQLD
- CCRelease Manager, InfrastructureNSW
- CCTest Analyst / Test LeadNSW
- FTDynamics Project ManagerNSW
- CCService Provider Manager - DesktopVIC
- CCContract Analyst Programmer (JAVA/J2EE) 160526/AP/506Asia
- FTManaging Security ConsultantQLD
- CCSolutions Architect - SAP HANAQLD
- CCSenior BA - Enterprise DataNSW