Less than a day ahead of its official unveiling, more leaked images have virtually confirmed the design of the Samsung Galaxy S IV Android phone.
Samsung Galaxy S IV
A YouTube video has shown the world's first hands-on with Samsung's Galaxy S IV smartphone. It appears to be from the same user which posted leaked photos yesterday.
Leaked images of what appears to be the Samsung Galaxy S IV have surfaced on a Chinese forum, suggesting that the device will retain a similar look to its predecessor.
Samsung has released a second teaser video for its upcoming Galaxy S IV Android phone but it again reveals no new information about the hotly anticipated handset.
Samsung has released a teaser video for its upcoming Galaxy S IV Android phone but it reveals no new information about the hotly anticipated handset.
I've written before that it seems like HTC was due for a win one of these days (even though the rumors about the M7 were a bit off) and it sure looks like they've done pretty well for themselves with the new HTC One, which was rolled out Tuesday in N...
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Review: TCL C1 series 4K TV
- 2 Sony 75-inch UHD TV (X9400C) review: Sony and Android are a winning duo
- 3 LG 55EG960T OLED UHD TV
- 4 Panasonic Viera UHD TV review: good hardware, fragmented software
- 5 Microsoft Lumia 640 review: Honouring Nokia's legacy
Join the Good Gear Guide newsletter!
Best Deals on Good Gear Guide
Latest News Articles
- Report: Microsoft could debut Xbox One game streaming stick and 'Xbox TV' at E3
- This sticker can wirelessly charge your smartphone or tablet
- Microsoft breaks own design rules in dupe-the-user Windows 10 upgrade tactic
- Samsung isn't giving up on Android Wear, it's just not making any new Android Wear watches
- Google quietly kills its Nexus Player as Chromecast overshadows Android TV
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
For work use, Microsoft Word and Excel programs pre-installed on the device are adequate for preparing short documents.
The Fujitsu LifeBook UH574 allowed for great mobility without being obnoxiously heavy or clunky. Its twelve hours of battery life did not disappoint.
The screen was particularly good. It is bright and visible from most angles, however heat is an issue, particularly around the Windows button on the front, and on the back where the battery housing is located.
My first impression after unboxing the Q702 is that it is a nice looking unit. Styling is somewhat minimalist but very effective. The tablet part, once detached, has a nice weight, and no buttons or switches are located in awkward or intrusive positions.
- CCICT Contracts and Procurement SpecialistACT
- CCProject SpecialistVIC
- FTAX Lead Technical ConsultantNSW
- CCSystems Analyst (HTML/JAVA/Wireless & Mobile) 160525/SA/443Asia
- CCProject Manager/Iteration ManagerVIC
- FTOPEN _ ASAP_Technical Specialist COEACT
- FTWeb DeveloperSA
- CCScrum MasterACT
- CCSecurity Clearances Vetting Services OfficerACT
- CCContract Analyst Programmer (JAVA/J2EE/Oracle) 160523/AP/254Asia
- CCContract Programmer (MS SQL Server/SQL/Web) 160518/P/626Asia
- CCSenior Business Analyst - NV1VIC
- CCIT Environment and Deployment SpecialistQLD
- FTMid-Level Full-Stack Java DeveloperVIC
- CCFront end and Full Stack DevelopersNSW
- CCRelease Manager, SAPNSW
- CCiOS Developer x 2NSW
- CCSenior Change AnalystNSW
- CCContract Analyst Programmer (JAVA/J2EE/SQL) 160523/AP/568Asia
- FTNV1, NV2 Network Engineers | Permanent role with diverse Defence projectsACT
- CCSolutions Architect - Enterprise ApplicationsNSW
- CCCCB & MDM ConsultantNSW
- CCProgram Communications SpecialistVIC
- CCLinux AdministratorVIC
- FTPermanent Defence network engineer - career progression & flexible conditionsACT