Samsung Electronics will be making Qualcomm's upcoming Snapdragon 820 chips for smartphones and other devices, refueling speculation that the chips could find their way into the South Korean giant's premium smartphones, thus winning back lost busines...
A U.S. appeals court has denied Samsung Electronics' request for a rehearing in a smartphone patent infringement case that awarded rival Apple US$548 million.
Samsung Electronics' latest flagship smartphone has some great hardware in a compact chassis for a device with a 5.7-inch screen. But there are some missing features and the price tag is eye watering.
With glass, metal and a number of hardware improvements, Samsung Electronics is hoping to entice consumers to spend big on its latest smartphones with large screens, the Galaxy Note 5 and Galaxy S6 edge+.
LG Electronics is joining the high-quality audio delivery business with the launch of a service that can be used with premium smartphones.
Samsung Electronics is hosting its second major product launch of the year in New York Thursday, with a lot riding on the expected debut of the large format Galaxy Note 5 and Galaxy S6 edge+. Carrying forward designs reminiscent of the existing S6 sm...
Samsung Electronics has begun mass production of 256-gigabit 3D vertical NAND (V-NAND) flash memories, clearing the way for higher-capacity memory that doesn't take up more room.
Chinese vendors tripled shipments year-on-year in the second quarter in the Indian market, indicating that low-cost vendors are posing a challenge to global players like Apple in a very price-sensitive market.
Many smart phone manufacturers preload remote support tools on their Android devices in an insecure way, providing a method for hackers to take control of the devices through rogue apps or even SMS messages.
Samsung Electronics is stepping up its payments push with the launch of a payment service that lets users buy content on some of its newer smart TVs.
Google's started a car company...Samsung puts $85 million into cancer-victim fund...Apple explores offering phone service...and more tech news.
Lackluster demand for its flagship Galaxy S6 smartphone and higher marketing costs led Samsung Electronics to another quarter of falling sales and profits in the April to June period.
Samsung's bigger Galaxy S6 likely in August...Most Android phones can be hacked via an MMS...Leading researchers want autonomous weapons ban...and more tech news.
Samsung Electronics has announced a key event in August in New York, suggesting that the company may be attempting to launch new products ahead of Apple's closely-watched annual iPhone event a month later.
Facebook prevails in IPO lawsuit... Jeep hack prompts recall of 1.4 million vehicles... Kill switch isn't killing phone theft... and more tech news
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Sony Xperia Z5 Premium review: Is the world ready for a 4K phone?
- 2 Mazda MX-5 (2016) review: Absolute driving purity
- 3 Sony 75-inch UHD TV (X9400C) review: Sony and Android are a winning duo
- 4 LG 55EG960T OLED UHD TV
- 5 Panasonic Viera UHD TV review: good hardware, fragmented software
Join the Good Gear Guide newsletter!
Best Deals on Good Gear Guide
Latest News Articles
- Modular cellphone kit can be used for IoT and wearables
- Now that AI has mastered 'Go,' are all our jobs next?
- Make a $40 Linux or Android PC with new Raspberry Pi 2 rival
- Researcher finds serious flaw in Chromium-based Avast SafeZone browser
- Dridex banking malware mysteriously hijacked to distribute antivirus program
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
For work use, Microsoft Word and Excel programs pre-installed on the device are adequate for preparing short documents.
The Fujitsu LifeBook UH574 allowed for great mobility without being obnoxiously heavy or clunky. Its twelve hours of battery life did not disappoint.
The screen was particularly good. It is bright and visible from most angles, however heat is an issue, particularly around the Windows button on the front, and on the back where the battery housing is located.
My first impression after unboxing the Q702 is that it is a nice looking unit. Styling is somewhat minimalist but very effective. The tablet part, once detached, has a nice weight, and no buttons or switches are located in awkward or intrusive positions.
- FTPHP ProgrammerSA
- CCCitrix Systems EngineerNSW
- CCProgrammer/Analyst Programmer (JAVA/Moblie) 160115/AP/P/vhaAsia
- FTSenior Oracle DBANSW
- CCProgram Master SchedulerNSW
- FTSenior Mobile Developer - IOSNSW
- CCSAP Primavera Functional ConsultantNSW
- CCContract Analyst Programmer (JAVA/J2EE/SQL) 160205/AP/541Asia
- CCContract Analyst Programmer (Java, Oracle ADF) 160115/AP/vhsAsia
- CCInformation ArchitectQLD
- FTUX Front-End DeveloperWA
- CCBusiness Project Manager - Transformation ProgramNSW
- CCIT Hadoop DevelopersQLD
- CCIT Service Desk (32 hour week)WA
- FTProject Manager | Defence projects | NV1/NV2 cleared | Canberra basedACT
- CCMicrosoft Dynamics CRM DeveloperSA
- CCSAP HR Functional ConsultantNSW
- FTSenior Business Analyst - Oracle ProcurementSA
- FTBusiness Analyst / Scrum MasterNSW
- FTSystems Engineer / Administrator - Managed ServicesNSW
- FTPrincipal Business Analyst (SQL/SAS)NSW
- CCIT Security EngineerNSW
- CCOracle Developer - 3 month contractSA
- FTLinux AdministratorVIC
- CCIBM ESB Developer (Junior to mid level role)NSW