Samsung Electronics has appointed Carl Rose as its new vice-president of consumer electronics.
Samsung Electronics will be making Qualcomm's upcoming Snapdragon 820 chips for smartphones and other devices, refueling speculation that the chips could find their way into the South Korean giant's premium smartphones, thus winning back lost busines...
A U.S. appeals court has denied Samsung Electronics' request for a rehearing in a smartphone patent infringement case that awarded rival Apple US$548 million.
Samsung Electronics' latest flagship smartphone has some great hardware in a compact chassis for a device with a 5.7-inch screen. But there are some missing features and the price tag is eye watering.
With glass, metal and a number of hardware improvements, Samsung Electronics is hoping to entice consumers to spend big on its latest smartphones with large screens, the Galaxy Note 5 and Galaxy S6 edge+.
LG Electronics is joining the high-quality audio delivery business with the launch of a service that can be used with premium smartphones.
Samsung Electronics is hosting its second major product launch of the year in New York Thursday, with a lot riding on the expected debut of the large format Galaxy Note 5 and Galaxy S6 edge+. Carrying forward designs reminiscent of the existing S6 sm...
Samsung Electronics has begun mass production of 256-gigabit 3D vertical NAND (V-NAND) flash memories, clearing the way for higher-capacity memory that doesn't take up more room.
Chinese vendors tripled shipments year-on-year in the second quarter in the Indian market, indicating that low-cost vendors are posing a challenge to global players like Apple in a very price-sensitive market.
Many smart phone manufacturers preload remote support tools on their Android devices in an insecure way, providing a method for hackers to take control of the devices through rogue apps or even SMS messages.
Samsung Electronics is stepping up its payments push with the launch of a payment service that lets users buy content on some of its newer smart TVs.
Google's started a car company...Samsung puts $85 million into cancer-victim fund...Apple explores offering phone service...and more tech news.
Lackluster demand for its flagship Galaxy S6 smartphone and higher marketing costs led Samsung Electronics to another quarter of falling sales and profits in the April to June period.
Samsung's bigger Galaxy S6 likely in August...Most Android phones can be hacked via an MMS...Leading researchers want autonomous weapons ban...and more tech news.
Samsung Electronics has announced a key event in August in New York, suggesting that the company may be attempting to launch new products ahead of Apple's closely-watched annual iPhone event a month later.
Linksys AC5400 MU-MIMO Gigabit router
Samsung portable 1TB T3 drive
Lexar® JumpDrive® S57 USB 3.0 flash drive
Epson EcoTank Expression ET-2500
Smart LED Bulb LB130
UE Boom 2 Bluetooth speaker
Microsoft L5V-00027 Sculpt Ergonomic Keyboard Desktop
Everki ContemPRO Roll Top Laptop Backpack
Logitech G403 Prodigy mouse
Lexar® Portable SSD
Huawei Mate 9
Lexar® JumpDrive® S45 USB 3.0 flash drive
3SIXT Ultra HD Sports Action Camera
Google Daydream VR headset
Acer Swift 7
Belkin MIXIT Metallic Lightning to USB Cable
HP Pavilion x360 13”
Garmin Fenix Chronos smartwatch
Dell XPS 13 laptop
Blade 28 backpack by Arc’teryx
Audio-Technica ATH-ANC70 Noise Cancelling Headphones
Lexar® JumpDrive® C20c USB Type-C flash drive
Dell Inspiron 5000 series 2-in-1
Surface Pro 4
Lexar® Professional 1800x microSDHC™/microSDXC™ UHS-II cards
HD Pan/Tilt Wi-Fi Camera with Night Vision NC450
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Star Wars Death Star Bluetooth levitating rotating speaker review
- 2 Finally! LG OLED TV 2016 range review
- 3 Fetch TV Mighty review: Better than Foxtel
- 4 Fetch TV Mini review: Make your TV a smart TV
- 5 Panasonic Viera DX900U UHD 4K smart TV review
Join the Good Gear Guide newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- Optus leverages Huawei partnership to launch first Aussie first 4.5G network
- Fingerprint scanning is coming to Chromebooks
- Soon your Samsung Galaxy's fingerprint reader will unlock your Windows 10 PC
- Blizzard's ending Windows XP, Vista support for Warcraft, Diablo, Hearthstone, and more games
- Razer Blade Pro (2016) review: Now this is how you do a 'Pro' laptop
PCW Evaluation Team
I’d happily recommend this touchscreen laptop and Windows 10 as a great way to get serious work done at a desk or on the road.
Ultimately, I think the Windows 10 environment is excellent for me as it caters for so many different uses. The inclusion of the Xbox app is also great for when you need some downtime too!
For me, the Xbox Play Anywhere is a great new feature as it allows you to play your current Xbox games with higher resolutions and better graphics without forking out extra cash for another copy. Although available titles are still scarce, but I’m sure it will grow in time.
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
For work use, Microsoft Word and Excel programs pre-installed on the device are adequate for preparing short documents.
- Horizon Zero Dawn review
- How to quit Pokemon Go (or to start enjoying it again)
- Japan's pop culture, anime-friendly, J-Pop shrine, Kanda Myojin
- Which flagship TV is best? Sony 4K HDR Bravia 2016 versus LG 4K HDR OLED 2016
- 10 Blu-ray movies / Best looking Blu-ray movies
- CCIT Solutions ArchitectQLD
- FTClient Delivery ManagerSA
- CCCommercial Contract AdministratorNSW
- FTIT Information Security AdvisorNSW
- FTDevops EngineerVIC
- TPDeployment Specialist (DevOps)QLD
- FTDigital Strategist - Global Consulting FirmACT
- CCTelecommunication Operations SpecialistTAS
- FTLead PMONSW
- FTLevel 3 EngineerNSW
- TPGIS Developer - 6 month ContractQLD
- FTDatabase Modelling SpecialistACT
- TPAnalyst Programmer (Adabas)SA
- CCBusiness AnalystQLD
- FTScrum MasterQLD
- TPSenior Business Project ManagerNSW
- FTProject / Implementation Coordinator (Junior-Mid Level) Sunshine Coast LocationQLD
- CCBusiness Test Lead - BRT/UATNSW
- CCWicked Front-End DeveloperVIC
- FTMicrosoft ConsultantVIC
- CCNetwork ArchitectWA
- TPBI Commercial AnalystVIC
- CCData Centre Design Engineer - Data Centre - TelcoVIC
- CCProject Manager - Adelaide basedNSW
- TPBusiness Analyst - PeopleSoft HR/Payroll ProjectVIC