Top three questions answered as Redmond prepares to acquire social media giant.
Modern mobile technology may have been born with the first iPhone, a quintessential consumer device, but it wasn't long before the business possibilities began to emerge. Fast forward to today, and it's difficult to find a company that hasn't embrace...
It's coming up on two years since Salesforce acquired Pardot, and on Thursday the company enriched its resulting Sales Cloud B2B marketing-automation product with two new key capabilities.
Data-science and analytics capabilities are popping up with increasing frequency in enterprise applications of virtually every shape and size, and Salesforce's CRM platform is no exception. Barely a week after adding a new predictive decision-making ...
Former US Secretary of State, Hillary Clinton, sees value in social media and other technologies as tools for connecting people, but she feels their impact pales in comparison to in-person meetings when it comes to solving society's biggest problems.
Zynga's initial public offering Friday, a raft of acquisition announcements this week from IBM, Salesforce and others, and some upbeat reports on the chip and hardware sector are putting a positive spin on year-end news for the tech sector.
Computer stocks sagged Friday morning in the wake of continuing economic worries and mixed financial news from hardware and software vendors this week.
Developers interested in coding projects for public cloud services have a new avenue to find work in the form of CloudSpokes, a community marketplace announced Monday by Appirio.
Microsoft announced Monday that its Dynamics CRM Online software is now available in 40 markets around the world, bringing it in closer competition with Salesforce.com and Oracle's CRM on Demand.
Oracle on Tuesday stepped up its assault on rival Salesforce with a new version of its on-demand CRM (customer relationship management) application.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 2016 Ford Mustang EcoBoost review
- 2 Review: TCL C1 series 4K TV
- 3 Tech21 Evo Xplorer iPhone case review
- 4 LG 55EG960T OLED UHD TV
- 5 Microsoft Lumia 640 review: Honouring Nokia's legacy
Join the Good Gear Guide newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- The Top 6 TVs in 2016
- Laptops are about to get a whole lot faster
- After bias furor, Facebook replaces people with algorithms
- Ford, MIT use Bostonians’ cellphone location data for traffic planning
- Google Wallet will now automatically send money transfers straight to your bank account
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
For work use, Microsoft Word and Excel programs pre-installed on the device are adequate for preparing short documents.
The Fujitsu LifeBook UH574 allowed for great mobility without being obnoxiously heavy or clunky. Its twelve hours of battery life did not disappoint.
The screen was particularly good. It is bright and visible from most angles, however heat is an issue, particularly around the Windows button on the front, and on the back where the battery housing is located.
My first impression after unboxing the Q702 is that it is a nice looking unit. Styling is somewhat minimalist but very effective. The tablet part, once detached, has a nice weight, and no buttons or switches are located in awkward or intrusive positions.
- FTAutomation Tester- C#, Selenium | Cloud Based Finance SolutionsNSW
- CCWebmaster content managementACT
- FTPython Data EngineerWA
- CCIT Assistant (Infrastructure/PC LAN Support) 160825/ITA/864Asia
- CCAutomation Test Engineer with Baseline clearance (or higher)VIC
- CCHead of Enterprise Organisational Change- GovernanceNSW
- CCSolution Architect - Data MigrationVIC
- CCData Centre Solutions Architect - Red Hat, Wintel & VMware - CanberraACT
- CCProgram CoordinatorVIC
- CCSenior Change Analyst, WealthNSW
- CCProject Coordinator (Paying $400-$450 per day)NSW
- FTDigital Product Owner | Advertising Technology | SearchNSW
- FTData AnalystsWA
- FTInfrastructure Engineer - Cloud computingAsia
- FTBusiness Analyst (Superannuation)NSW
- CCMainframe Application ArchitectNSW
- CCContract Systems Analyst (Windows 7/8/10) 160901/SA/212Asia
- CCSoftware Engineer - Linux with NV1 clearanceVIC
- CCContract Programmer (JAVA/J2EE) 160901/P/601Asia
- CCFront End DeveloperNSW
- FTProject ManagerNSW
- CCProject Resource SpecialistVIC
- FTJava Tech Lead - Full StackNSW
- FTIT ManagerAsia