Shipments of virtual reality hardware will "skyrocket" this year and keep climbing through 2020, market analyst IDC said.
Australians are estimated to have spent $76 million during the Black Friday sales this year, an increase of 166 per cent on 2014.
Gartner claims tablets will represent only 9.5 per cent of total worldwide sales of devices in 2014, with growth slowing from 55 per cent year-over-year (YoY) in 2013 to 11 per cent this year.
Australian electronics retailer Dick Smith is holding a pre-Christmas, one day only sale on Wednesday 5 December, in what the company describes as an event to "celebrate" its new management team.
Apple's total iPhone user base may reach as high as 100 million users by the end of 2011, according to Morgan Stanley analyst Katy Huberty. In a widely reported research note, Huberty expects to see about 42 million iPhones sold by the end of 2010 a...
Gadgets & Things
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Star Wars Death Star Bluetooth levitating rotating speaker review
- 2 Finally! LG OLED TV 2016 range review
- 3 Fetch TV Mighty review: Better than Foxtel
- 4 Fetch TV Mini review: Make your TV a smart TV
- 5 Panasonic Viera DX900U UHD 4K smart TV review
Join the Good Gear Guide newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- Microsoft's vision for LinkedIn is about tying its business data into Office and other services
- Facebook's Year in Review for 2016 isn't just fun and games
- AMD's Radeon Software Crimson ReLive debuts with features galore
- Intel, Microsoft renew 'Wintel' partnership with Project Evo and VR specs for PCs
- New Windows 10 Insider Build allows you to shut down your PC with your voice
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
For work use, Microsoft Word and Excel programs pre-installed on the device are adequate for preparing short documents.
The Fujitsu LifeBook UH574 allowed for great mobility without being obnoxiously heavy or clunky. Its twelve hours of battery life did not disappoint.
The screen was particularly good. It is bright and visible from most angles, however heat is an issue, particularly around the Windows button on the front, and on the back where the battery housing is located.
My first impression after unboxing the Q702 is that it is a nice looking unit. Styling is somewhat minimalist but very effective. The tablet part, once detached, has a nice weight, and no buttons or switches are located in awkward or intrusive positions.
- The top 10 best and worst tech gadgets and products of 2016
- Best phone of the year 2016
- TV of the year award 2016
- Which flagship TV is best? Sony 4K HDR Bravia 2016 versus LG 4K HDR OLED 2016
- 10 Blu-ray movies / Best looking Blu-ray movies
- FTPerformance TesterNSW
- CCProject ManagerNSW
- FTProject Manager (Cyber Security) - Permanent - IT Services - North Ryde areaNSW
- FTUX / UI DesignerVIC
- CCBusiness Analyst **FIFO TO MONGOLIA**QLD
- CCMainframe Developer (with ASP.NET)SA
- FTDatabase Administration Team LeaderQLD
- FTTechnical Business AnalystNSW
- FTTechnical Business AnalystQLD
- FTSecurity Sales SpecialistVIC
- CCSenior Performance Test AnalystQLD
- CCNetwork Support EngineerNSW
- CCApplication Specialist (Cerner) - Brisbane basedOther
- CCSenior Java Developer | WebNSW
- FTDatacentre Solution ArchitectVIC
- FT2nd Level Desktop Support Analyst l SCCMNSW
- FTSenior Java DeveloperNSW
- FTPMO Lead/ ManagerVIC
- CCSenior Software Engineer / Architect (Network Technologies)NSW
- CCMainframe Developer (with ASP.NET)NSW
- TPWordpress DeveloperVIC
- TPSenior Network Engineer (Newcastle Based)NSW
- CCTelecommunication Operations Specialist - Hobart/LauncestonTAS
- CCVideo Conferencing - PABX , Cisco, Polycom and Nortel/AvaNSW
- CCSAP HR/Payroll Training Manager / Instructional DesignerNSW