Australians are estimated to have spent $76 million during the Black Friday sales this year, an increase of 166 per cent on 2014.
Gartner claims tablets will represent only 9.5 per cent of total worldwide sales of devices in 2014, with growth slowing from 55 per cent year-over-year (YoY) in 2013 to 11 per cent this year.
Australian electronics retailer Dick Smith is holding a pre-Christmas, one day only sale on Wednesday 5 December, in what the company describes as an event to "celebrate" its new management team.
Apple's total iPhone user base may reach as high as 100 million users by the end of 2011, according to Morgan Stanley analyst Katy Huberty. In a widely reported research note, Huberty expects to see about 42 million iPhones sold by the end of 2010 a...
Upbeat sales reports and forecasts continue to pour in for the PC and chip market, offering yet more evidence that economic recovery has already spurred a worldwide resurgence in spending on hardware.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Sony Xperia Z5 Premium review: Is the world ready for a 4K phone?
- 2 Mazda MX-5 (2016) review: Absolute driving purity
- 3 Sony 75-inch UHD TV (X9400C) review: Sony and Android are a winning duo
- 4 LG 55EG960T OLED UHD TV
- 5 Panasonic Viera UHD TV review: good hardware, fragmented software
Join the Good Gear Guide newsletter!
Best Deals on Good Gear Guide
Latest News Articles
- JB Hi-Fi reaches $2bn revenue mark for 2016 half-year results
- Optus moves into wearables space with Cash by Optus
- Modular cellphone kit can be used for IoT and wearables
- Now that AI has mastered 'Go,' are all our jobs next?
- You're so vein: Samsung files a patent for a vein-scanning smartwatch
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
For work use, Microsoft Word and Excel programs pre-installed on the device are adequate for preparing short documents.
The Fujitsu LifeBook UH574 allowed for great mobility without being obnoxiously heavy or clunky. Its twelve hours of battery life did not disappoint.
The screen was particularly good. It is bright and visible from most angles, however heat is an issue, particularly around the Windows button on the front, and on the back where the battery housing is located.
My first impression after unboxing the Q702 is that it is a nice looking unit. Styling is somewhat minimalist but very effective. The tablet part, once detached, has a nice weight, and no buttons or switches are located in awkward or intrusive positions.
- FTProgram Test DirectorNSW
- CCOracle Business AnalystSA
- FTTechnical Support Engineer, International SoftwareNSW
- CCMVC .Net Developer- Hurstville NSW 2220NSW
- CCBusiness and Financial AnalystACT
- CCContracts ManagerNSW
- CCDesktop Applications PackagerSA
- CCSolution Design EngineerACT
- CCTest ManagerQLD
- CCProject Manager - Managed Print ServicesNSW
- CCSenior Product Specialist - Cisco CPENSW
- CCLevel 2 Helpdesk, Service Support- Remedy or SAP backgroundNSW
- CCCRM Change Lead, OrganisationalNSW
- CCOpen_5pm 5th February_Program ArchitectACT
- FTJava Full Stack Developer - MelbourneVIC
- CCSQL DeveloperVIC
- CCSenior Project Manager - HRIS ProjectQLD
- CCProject Server Specialist / MS ProjectNSW
- CCContract Analyst Programmer (JAVA/Oracle/UNIX) 160203/AP/381Asia
- CCContract System Analyst (Network & System Mgt.) 160205/SA/561Asia
- CCService EngineerVIC
- FTOracle System Integration Engineer - CANBERRASA
- CCMid to Senior Level User Experience SpecialistsNSW
- FTFront End Developer Required Working World Leading Digital TeamNSW
- FTJunior Project Manager | Permanent role in Canberra | NV1/2 clearedACT