Shipments of virtual reality hardware will "skyrocket" this year and keep climbing through 2020, market analyst IDC said.
Australians are estimated to have spent $76 million during the Black Friday sales this year, an increase of 166 per cent on 2014.
Gartner claims tablets will represent only 9.5 per cent of total worldwide sales of devices in 2014, with growth slowing from 55 per cent year-over-year (YoY) in 2013 to 11 per cent this year.
Australian electronics retailer Dick Smith is holding a pre-Christmas, one day only sale on Wednesday 5 December, in what the company describes as an event to "celebrate" its new management team.
Apple's total iPhone user base may reach as high as 100 million users by the end of 2011, according to Morgan Stanley analyst Katy Huberty. In a widely reported research note, Huberty expects to see about 42 million iPhones sold by the end of 2010 a...
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Review: TCL C1 series 4K TV
- 2 Sony 75-inch UHD TV (X9400C) review: Sony and Android are a winning duo
- 3 LG 55EG960T OLED UHD TV
- 4 Panasonic Viera UHD TV review: good hardware, fragmented software
- 5 Microsoft Lumia 640 review: Honouring Nokia's legacy
Join the Good Gear Guide newsletter!
Best Deals on Good Gear Guide
Latest News Articles
- 10 things you need to know about Intel's crazy 10-core Broadwell-E CPU
- Ballistix demonstrates first NVMe drive performance at Computex
- Computex: SSD makers who don't make U.2 SSDs say U.2 is 'dead on arrival' but motherboard maker shows otherwise
- 100 illuminated Intel drones to perform at Vivid Sydney
- Intel beefs up VR ammo with Extreme Edition Core i7 chips
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
For work use, Microsoft Word and Excel programs pre-installed on the device are adequate for preparing short documents.
The Fujitsu LifeBook UH574 allowed for great mobility without being obnoxiously heavy or clunky. Its twelve hours of battery life did not disappoint.
The screen was particularly good. It is bright and visible from most angles, however heat is an issue, particularly around the Windows button on the front, and on the back where the battery housing is located.
My first impression after unboxing the Q702 is that it is a nice looking unit. Styling is somewhat minimalist but very effective. The tablet part, once detached, has a nice weight, and no buttons or switches are located in awkward or intrusive positions.
- CCDigital Project ManagerVIC
- FTLinux Infrastructure EngineerVIC
- CCOracle Fusion SOA/BPEL DeveloperVIC
- FTWeb DeveloperSA
- CCFront end and Full Stack DevelopersNSW
- FT.NET DevelopersQLD
- CCChange ManagerACT
- CCSr Service ManagementACT
- FTWeb & Mobile Solutions DeveloperNSW
- CCSnr Technical System Engineer (IBM/Oracle/SQL) 160524/STSE/vmtAsia
- CCSenior Business Analyst - NV1VIC
- FTDelivery Lead- AWSNSW
- CCDomain Specialist | Multiple RolesVIC
- CCProgram Business Implementation Director- HR Payroll, FINSW
- FTSenior Developer (.Net)SA
- CCBPM / Java DeveloperNSW
- CCICT Contracts and Procurement SpecialistACT
- CCProject Manager PMP RMP certified - NV1ACT
- CCTechnical System Engineer (Linux/Mobile/SQL)160524/TSE/vmtAsia
- FTVMWare Infrastructure EngineerVIC
- CCSenior Process AnalystVIC
- CCBusiness Analyst or Information AnalystNSW
- CCTechnology Lead/ Senior Developer - Java (Urgent)NSW
- CCTechnical Digital Producer / Requirements EngineerNSW
- CCIteration Manager/Agile Project ManagerNSW