Workday's HR software-as-a-service tool wins praise for ease-of-use, but it remains to be seen whether the company's financial module will be adopted as quickly
Software as a service is here to stay. So CIOs need the tools to manage their sprawling portfolios of SaaS applications with the same rigor they use for on-premise software.
If your company suffered a data breach, would you know what to do to comply with state, federal and local law? Start-up Co3 Systems is offering a software-as-a-service (SaaS) application to tackle that unhappy task, tracking how a corporate data-loss...
The overall amount of venture capital invested in startups is on the rise, though the networking and telecom industries haven’t been big contributors of late.
Google on Thursday downplayed a report that the city of Los Angeles may file a lawsuit against it due to delays in implementing a much touted $7.2 million contract to replace Novell GroupWise applications with the Google Apps for Government hosted em...
Small and medium-sized businesses have more important things to worry about than Microsoft's new Azure, a cloud-resident platform for building applications served to users online.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Motorola Moto X (2nd Gen) review: Raising the bar
- 2 Xiaomi Mi4 review: Xiaomi's best yet
- 3 Samsung Galaxy Note Edge review: Lightly flawed, Undeniably special
- 4 Sony Xperia Z3 review: The no-frills flagship
- 5 Samsung's Galaxy Alpha review: A peek into the Galaxy S6
Best Deals on GoodGearGuide
Latest News Articles
- Qualcomm's Snapdragon woes mount as a 'major customer' defects
- Subaru BRZ review: Bringing the fun back
- Facebook reports strong Q4 as mobile ad sales keep growing
- Cyberthreat sharing must include strong privacy protections, advocates say
- IBM's SoftLayer chief departs amid Cloud transition
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.