U.S. residents have the right to resell software and other products protected by copyright even when they are manufactured overseas, the U.S. Supreme Court has ruled.
U.S. residents who buy products protected by copyright shouldn't have to worry about where those products were manufactured before reselling them, a lawyer told the U.S. Supreme Court Monday.
U.S. Supreme Court justices questioned Monday whether they should side with Microsoft and weaken the legal standard needed to invalidate a patent, with some justices suggesting there are alternatives to changing established law.
Gadgets & Things
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Finally! LG OLED TV 2016 range review
- 2 Fetch TV Mighty review: Better than Foxtel
- 3 Fetch TV Mini review: Make your TV a smart TV
- 4 Panasonic Viera DX900U UHD 4K smart TV review
- 5 Parrot Mambo Drone review
Join the Good Gear Guide newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- Intel may use AMD GPUs to challenge Nvidia's rising power
- Creative Live! Cam Sync HD review: Crummy video tanks this HD webcam
- Microsoft LifeCam HD-3000 review: An HD webcam for the cost-conscious
- Microsoft LifeCam Studio review: A hi-def webcam for business or pleasure
- Logitech C615 HD review: This camera hits the sweet spot between features and price
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
For work use, Microsoft Word and Excel programs pre-installed on the device are adequate for preparing short documents.
The Fujitsu LifeBook UH574 allowed for great mobility without being obnoxiously heavy or clunky. Its twelve hours of battery life did not disappoint.
The screen was particularly good. It is bright and visible from most angles, however heat is an issue, particularly around the Windows button on the front, and on the back where the battery housing is located.
My first impression after unboxing the Q702 is that it is a nice looking unit. Styling is somewhat minimalist but very effective. The tablet part, once detached, has a nice weight, and no buttons or switches are located in awkward or intrusive positions.
- The top 10 best and worst tech gadgets and products of 2016
- Best phone of the year 2016
- TV of the year award 2016
- Which flagship TV is best? Sony 4K HDR Bravia 2016 versus LG 4K HDR OLED 2016
- 10 Blu-ray movies / Best looking Blu-ray movies
- CCExecutive AssistantVIC
- FTSENIOR DEVELOPERQLD
- FTSenior WebSphere Portal Technical LeadVIC
- FTLevel 3 Managed Services ConsultantNSW
- CCProject Manager DW BINSW
- CCJAVA Developer- XML, SOAP, GIS, Web services, SPRINGNSW
- TPWordpress DeveloperVIC
- FTIT Specialist - Application Blueprinting Engineer ( Developer)NSW
- CCSenior Security AnalystACT
- CCDesktop Support EngineerNSW
- TPJava Developer - ContractQLD
- FT2nd Level Desktop Support Analyst l SCCMNSW
- CCSecurity Consultant (Perth CBD based)VIC
- TPAndroid DeveloperNSW
- FTTechnical Customer SupportQLD
- FTServiceNow and Service Management ArchitectVIC
- CCElectronic Medications Management Solution ArchitectQLD
- CCSenior Performance Test AnalystQLD
- FTSenior Analyst ProgrammerNSW
- CCChange AnalystNSW
- CCTeam Lead / Senior Software Engineer - C/C++ / Web ServicesNSW
- FTTechnology Solutions Architect - CloudACT
- CCProject ManagerNSW
- FTServicing Financial Planner - CBDNSW
- FTUX / UI DesignerVIC