Developers of the Ruby on Rails Web development framework released versions 3.0.20 and 2.3.16 of the software on Monday in order to address a critical remote code execution vulnerability.
The developers of Ruby on Rails, a popular Web application development framework for the Ruby programming language, released versions 3.2.10, 3.1.9, and 3.0.18 of the software on Wednesday in order to patch a serious SQL injection vulnerability.
Citing low usage trends and a priority on Java, builders of the NetBeans IDE have killed off Ruby on Rails support in a planned upgrade, the NetBeans community announced on Thursday.
Rubinius, an implementation of the Ruby programming language featuring enhancements for JIT (Just In Time) compilation and garbage collection, is being upgraded Friday, gaining improvements in debugging, memory usage, and performance.
Engine Yard will extend on Thursday its services for cloud-based services for Ruby on Rails applications, giving users the option to deploy on Terremark infrastructure.
Ruby, the popular open source dynamic language, is making headway not only on Java but also on the Windows and Mac platforms.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 2016 Ford Mustang EcoBoost review
- 2 Synology DS216+ Review
- 3 Huawei female watch review: Bringing out your inner fashionista
- 4 Review: TCL C1 series 4K TV
- 5 Sony 75-inch UHD TV (X9400C) review: Sony and Android are a winning duo
Join the Good Gear Guide newsletter!
Best Deals on Good Gear Guide
Latest News Articles
- How to stop hackers from reaching your deleted files
- Six quick steps to start a Digital Detox
- How to upgrade to Windows 10: What you need to know
- Alphabet will work with more auto makers on self-driving cars
- Intel has quietly snuffed out its Project Tango smartphone as it rethinks augmented reality
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
For work use, Microsoft Word and Excel programs pre-installed on the device are adequate for preparing short documents.
The Fujitsu LifeBook UH574 allowed for great mobility without being obnoxiously heavy or clunky. Its twelve hours of battery life did not disappoint.
The screen was particularly good. It is bright and visible from most angles, however heat is an issue, particularly around the Windows button on the front, and on the back where the battery housing is located.
My first impression after unboxing the Q702 is that it is a nice looking unit. Styling is somewhat minimalist but very effective. The tablet part, once detached, has a nice weight, and no buttons or switches are located in awkward or intrusive positions.
- FTSocial Media AssistantQLD
- FTService Desk ManagerNSW
- CCContract Analyst Programmer (JAVA/J2EE/Oracle) 160801/AP/258Asia
- CCField Engineer - POSTAS
- FTDefence Network Architect | NV2ACT
- FTFull stack (back end focus) Java Developer | Defence | NV1ACT
- CCSAP BODS ConsultantNSW
- CCReport Business Analyst- BI, Oracle, SAP, TableauNSW
- CCSolutions ArchitectQLD
- CCPortfolio ManagerVIC
- CCTrainer - Windows 10 / Office 2016ACT
- FTEnvironment Management AnalystACT
- FTBusiness Development ManagerVIC
- CCSenior Contracts Officer/Procurement -Governmen BckgrndNSW
- CCContract Programmer (JAVA/J2EE/SQL) 160815/P/742Asia
- FTNetwork Infrastructure SpecialistSA
- CCBPM Solution ArchitectVIC
- CCProject Manager/ Sr PMO Analyst - Consulting BackgroundNSW
- CCSenior Automation Engineer / TelecommunicationsNSW
- FTCloud EngineerVIC
- FTSQL DATA AnalyticsNSW
- CCAgile Delivery ManagerACT
- CCIT Security ArchitectVIC
- FTSOE Desktop Engineer - must have SCCM 2012NSW
- FT1st Level IT Support - Microsoft EnvironmentNSW