Netgear's Orbi Wi-Fi system is more than just router, utilizing two devices to blanket your whole home in Wi-Fi.
On paper, the RT-AC5300U looks to be the most powerful consumer router ever built.
The best and most noteworthy products and technologies found at CES 2015.
A vulnerability in Asuswrt, the firmware running on many wireless router models from Asustek Computer, allows attackers to completely compromise the affected devices. Malicious hackers, however, need to launch their attacks from within the local netw...
Linksys unveils a storage companion for its WRT-series routers, and a passel of other devices at CES 2015
Belkin's Linksys division took the wraps off a host of new networking gear at CES on Sunday, including two new Wi-Fi routers, a new NAS box, two new range extenders, antenna upgrades for its existing routers, and--at long last--an open-source Wi-Fi d...
A serious vulnerability in an embedded Web server used by many router models from different manufacturers allows remote attackers to take control of affected devices over the Internet.
Staying anonymous online could get a lot simpler with Anonabox, a pocket-sized networking device due to launch early next year.
At a time of growing concern about the security of interconnected devices in homes, a startup aims to provide consumers with a type of network security system traditionally used by businesses.
Routers appear to be as insecure as ever, after hackers successfully compromised five popular wireless models during a contest at the DefCon 22 security conference, reporting 15 new vulnerabilities to affected vendors.
Specialized servers used by many ISPs to manage routers and other gateway devices provisioned to their customers are accessible from the Internet and can easily be taken over by attackers, researchers warn.
Advocacy group the Electronic Frontier Foundation wants to address the poor security track record of home routers with a new firmware project that will encourage users to share their Internet connection publicly by setting up guest Wi-Fi networks.
Researchers are gearing up to hack an array of different home routers during a contest next month at the Defcon 22 security conference.
A demonstration this week by networking vendor Huawei Technologies and chip maker Xilinx signaled the optical industry's eagerness for 400-Gigabit Ethernet, a standard that is still at least two years away.
Cisco Systems released new firmware versions for some of its small business routers and wireless LAN controllers in order to address vulnerabilities that could allow remote attackers to compromise the vulnerable devices or affect their availability.
A group of attackers managed to compromise 300,000 home and small-office wireless routers, altering their settings to use rogue DNS servers, according to Internet security research organization Team Cymru.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Evapolar USB air conditioner review
- 2 LED Lenser P7R Professional Torch review
- 3 Aftershokz Wireless Trekz Titanium Bone Conduction Bluetooth Headphones review
- 4 Review: Periscope users rejoice with Feiyu’s G4 Plus 3-Axis Gimbal for Smartphone video
- 5 2016 Ford Mustang EcoBoost review
Join the Good Gear Guide newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- Parrot Mambo Drone review
- Logitech K780 Wireless Keyboard review: One fantastic keyboard for your computer, phone, and tablet
- Microsoft confirms Windows 10 adoption slowdown
- Sonos comes to the Apple store, but what does that mean for Beats speakers?
- Microsoft-Nissan partnership treats cars like PCs
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
- CCWAN Architect and ConsultantWA
- CCSenior .NET DeveloperVIC
- FTSenior Front End DeveloperNSW
- FTTeam Leader Full Stack, Python, FinanceNSW
- CCiOS DeveloperNSW
- CCSolution ArchitectQLD
- CCContract Web Developer (160915/WD/vmp)Asia
- CCData Analyst | Data Management Framework | Experience in RNSW
- FTOutbound TelesalesVIC
- CCTechnical Architect/DesignerACT
- FTNetApp Storage ConsultantWA
- FTEMC Storage ConsultantWA
- CCDesktop Infrastructure SpecialistACT
- CCContract Junior Programmer (J2EE/SQL) 160927/JP/551Asia
- FTOutbound TelesalesVIC
- FTDesktop/Application SupportVIC
- FTBackup ConsultantWA
- CCBusiness ArchitectNSW
- CCSenior Infrastrcture Project ManagerACT
- CCSenior Change ManagerVIC
- CCBI Reporting AnalystACT
- FTTechnical Business Analyst | Marketing ServicesNSW
- FTTechnical Support Engineer | Cloud | Automation techsNSW
- CCSoftware TesterACT
- CCBusiness AnalystQLD