CES is a consumer show, but there are plenty of nifty tools for businesses too.
Cisco this week unveiled three service provider edge routers, along with an aggressive marketing campaign against rival Juniper.
Enterasys this week rolled out software that allows network admins to access its management system via social media websites like Twitter, Facebook, LinkedIn and Salesforce.com's Chatter.
Cisco this week rolled out two routers designed to allow service providers to migrate to IPv6 and more capably support video, mobility and cloud offerings.
Cisco this week rolled out products and services designed to ease the transition from IPv4 to IPv6 for enterprise customers.
Security experts are urging Microsoft and Juniper to patch a year-old IPv6 vulnerability so dangerous it can freeze any Windows machine on a LAN in a matter of minutes.
Juniper Networks this week is rolling out its first dedicated line of enterprise edge routers, a collection of products that borrow technology from the company's powerful service provider routers and that will give customers a new alternative to Cisc...
Cisco achieved a milestone in its most recent fiscal quarter, one with profound implications for the future of the company: Cisco made more money from its new products and services than it did from routers and switches.
Vint Cerf takes his title of Chief Internet Evangelist for Google seriously, and is knee-deep in several projects to bring the next versions of the Internet into being. These projects include pushing for worldwide IPv6 adoption, but they don't includ...
Networking rivals HP and Cisco have abandoned their common ground in data center switching, with HP accusing Cisco of diverting an IEEE standard and Cisco insisting that customers drove the change.
Cisco this week announced its intent to acquire privately-held Pari Networks, a provider of network configuration, change and compliance management appliances that was <a href="http://www.networkworld.com/news/2008/013108-network-management-start-up....
Cisco's cloud strategy encompasses pretty much everything under the sun save one - actual cloud services.
Juniper Networks Monday announced it has acquired Altor Networks, a provider of virtualization security for data centers, for $95 million.
Juniper posted third quarter results light on revenue but with earnings in line with Wall Street estimates.
Cisco Tuesday announced a doubly powerful Catalyst Ethernet switch, a condensed edge router and a slew of other new and enhanced products designed to help companies extend more powerful networking services to branch offices and beyond.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Sony Xperia Z5 Premium review: Is the world ready for a 4K phone?
- 2 Mazda MX-5 (2016) review: Absolute driving purity
- 3 Sony 75-inch UHD TV (X9400C) review: Sony and Android are a winning duo
- 4 LG 55EG960T OLED UHD TV
- 5 Panasonic Viera UHD TV review: good hardware, fragmented software
Join the Good Gear Guide newsletter!
Best Deals on Good Gear Guide
Latest News Articles
- Modular cellphone kit can be used for IoT and wearables
- Now that AI has mastered 'Go,' are all our jobs next?
- You're so vein: Samsung files a patent for a vein-scanning smartwatch
- Make a $40 Linux or Android PC with new Raspberry Pi 2 rival
- Researcher finds serious flaw in Chromium-based Avast SafeZone browser
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
For work use, Microsoft Word and Excel programs pre-installed on the device are adequate for preparing short documents.
The Fujitsu LifeBook UH574 allowed for great mobility without being obnoxiously heavy or clunky. Its twelve hours of battery life did not disappoint.
The screen was particularly good. It is bright and visible from most angles, however heat is an issue, particularly around the Windows button on the front, and on the back where the battery housing is located.
My first impression after unboxing the Q702 is that it is a nice looking unit. Styling is somewhat minimalist but very effective. The tablet part, once detached, has a nice weight, and no buttons or switches are located in awkward or intrusive positions.
- CCTechnical Integration Specialist - MicrosoftACT
- FTC# .Net DeveloperSA
- CCHybris Developer - Global ConsultancyNSW
- FTSystems Administrator/Engineer | Projects & BAU | Coastal Newcastle NSWWA
- CCEnterprise Systems Infrastructure SpecialistNSW
- CCBusiness AnalystQLD
- FTJava DeveloperNSW
- CCHybris Developer - Global ConsultancyNSW
- CC.NET DeveloperACT
- CCImmediate iOS Developer RequiredNSW
- CCContract Software Engineer (Crystal Report/JAVA) 160129/SE/vccAsia
- FTJunior Developer | C#, MVC & SQL | Class FinanceNSW
- FTJava Web Development OpportunityVIC
- CCContract Analyst Programmer (JAVA/Oracle/UNIX) 160203/AP/381Asia
- FTNetwork Engineer | Canberra | NV1 NV2 clearance | Defence projectsVIC
- CCAD and FIM EngineerNSW
- FTNetwork Systems LeadVIC
- CCProject Server Specialist / MS ProjectNSW
- CCSenior Business Analyst - BaselineACT
- FTApplication Packaging & Deployments Team LeaderNSW
- CCMultiple Middleware DevelopersACT
- FTSystems Administrator/Engineer | $60-90K package | Northern BeachesNSW
- CCSenior Agile Business AnalystVIC
- CCSenior Visual DesignerNSW
- CCOracle Developer - 3 month contractSA