Hoping to understand what a new generation of mobile malware could resemble, security researchers will demonstrate a malicious "rootkit" program they've written for Google's Android phone next month at the Defcon hacking conference in Las Vegas.
One year after his Black Hat talk on Automated Teller Machine security vulnerabilities was yanked by his employer, security researcher Barnaby Jack plans to deliver the talk and disclose a new ATM rootkit at the computer security conference.
The security researcher who invented malware known as Blue Pill has come up with a secure open source operating system called Qubes OS that is available for alpha-testing downloads.
Thousands of Web sites have been rigged to deliver a powerful piece of malicious software that many security products may be unprepared to handle.
An Austrian security vendor has found a vulnerability in Windows Vista that it says could possibly allow an attacker to run unauthorized code on a PC.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 2016 Ford Mustang EcoBoost review
- 2 Review: TCL C1 series 4K TV
- 3 Sony 75-inch UHD TV (X9400C) review: Sony and Android are a winning duo
- 4 LG 55EG960T OLED UHD TV
- 5 Panasonic Viera UHD TV review: good hardware, fragmented software
Join the Good Gear Guide newsletter!
Best Deals on Good Gear Guide
Latest News Articles
- Microsoft's pricey Surface Book is getting stomped by the ancient Surface Pro 3
- Android TV's universal search feature finally works with Netflix
- Facebook takes on critics with political bias class
- Kodi dives into hardware with a Raspberry Pi 3 case perfect for low-cost HTPCs
- What iOS 10 can tell us about the new iPhone
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
- CCWAN Contract ManagerACT
- CCProduct Solution DesignerVIC
- CCContract Junior Programmer (HTML/JAVA/MySQL) 160613/JP/921Asia
- CCSAP Financial Master DataACT
- CCICT PreSales SpecialistVIC
- CCServiceNow DeveloperVIC
- CCApplication Support Analyst and Database AdministratorVIC
- CCContract Programmer (JAVA/J2EE/SQL) 160628/P/133Asia
- CCField Network Engineer - GSM Networks.VIC
- CCContract Analyst Programmer (Java/Oracle) 160603/AP/vmpAsia
- CCIntegration ArchitectNSW
- CCProgram Test ManagerNSW
- FTBusiness Analyst - Clinical SystemsSA
- CCNational Project CoordinatorNSW
- CCProgram ManagementWA
- CCSalesforce Project ManagerQLD
- FTBusiness Analyst/Data Analyst Capability ManagerVIC
- CCBusiness Analyst - Healthcare industryVIC
- FTTechnical Consultant - ServerSA
- CCUX DesignersQLD
- CCAgile Business AnalystNSW
- CCSenior Systems AnalystACT
- FTLead Tableau Reporting ConsultantNSW
- FTJava DeveloperAsia
- CCContract Programmer (JAVA/SQL) 160621/P/866Asia