Simon the robot, who has the ability to learn new tasks, got his first public outing at the Computer Human Interaction conference in Atlanta Monday.
Cheering crowds packed into Boston University's Agganis Arena over the weekend not for a rock concert or sporting event, but for a robotics competition. More than 50 teams from across the Northeast U.S. and three other countries brought homemade robo...
The world's first robotic girlfriend has hit the market.
Imagine a day when you can make your cell phone smaller to fit more comfortably in your pocket, then make it bigger so you can text more easily.
It might earn them university credits but a robot developed by students in Japan won't help dispel the image of the lazy student. The robot has been designed to fold clothes.
Panasonic is getting serious about robotics and has begun a push to commercialize a series of robots over the next few years.
As mobile phones add more features and more users connect with social media, the cell phone becomes a more important part of people's lives. Japanese carrier KDDI has developed a robot companion that seeks to bridge the gap between a phone and its us...
Muratagirl, the unicycling robot, is back at Japan’s Ceatec with improvements and some new tricks.
Panasonic has developed a robotic bed that transforms into a wheelchair at the command of the user. It's designed for people who have limited mobility and is intended to provide an extra level of independence.
Ever struggled to complete an overly tricky Sudoku puzzle? Fear not as a geeky, fun solution is here. Say hello to the Sudoku Solver!
In a children's hospital, dispensing medicine is more complicated than putting pills in a bottle. Youthful patients come in a wide variety of ages and sizes, which means their dosages must be individually tailored.
The Federal Government has launched a $US1.6 million competition to build a new fleet of military robots.
Hollywood movies may offer entertainment, but looking to the big screen for consumer robot ideas most likely won't produce profitable devices, a robotics company executive told an industry conference this week.
The research wing of Honda Motor has co-developed a brain machine interface (BMI) system that allows a person to control a robot through thought alone.
A multimillion dollar robot made its anticipated appearance at a Japanese fashion show on Monday but its stiff performance means runway models have a few more years before they need worry about being replaced by technology.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Review: TCL C1 series 4K TV
- 2 Mazda MX-5 (2016) review: Absolute driving purity
- 3 Sony 75-inch UHD TV (X9400C) review: Sony and Android are a winning duo
- 4 LG 55EG960T OLED UHD TV
- 5 Panasonic Viera UHD TV review: good hardware, fragmented software
Join the Good Gear Guide newsletter!
Best Deals on Good Gear Guide
Latest News Articles
- Dick Smith relaunches as online-only business
- Giphy Keys wants to be the default iOS keyboard for GIF lovers
- Report: HTC to finally launch Android Wear smartwatch in June
- Facebook Messenger testing Snapchat-style disappearing messages for iOS
- Disney files patent for near instantaneous 3D printing
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
For work use, Microsoft Word and Excel programs pre-installed on the device are adequate for preparing short documents.
The Fujitsu LifeBook UH574 allowed for great mobility without being obnoxiously heavy or clunky. Its twelve hours of battery life did not disappoint.
The screen was particularly good. It is bright and visible from most angles, however heat is an issue, particularly around the Windows button on the front, and on the back where the battery housing is located.
My first impression after unboxing the Q702 is that it is a nice looking unit. Styling is somewhat minimalist but very effective. The tablet part, once detached, has a nice weight, and no buttons or switches are located in awkward or intrusive positions.
- CCJava Developer - multiple opportunitiesNSW
- CCIntegration Delivery Project ManagerNSW
- CCSenior AGILE Business AnalystNSW
- FTSharepoint DeveloperACT
- CCJava Developer / DevOps | FINEOS Application | Long Term ContractNSW
- CCInfrastructure Assurance OfficerACT
- FTSQL DeveloperNSW
- CCContract Analyst Programmer (JAVA/J2EE/SQL) 160505/AP/951Asia
- CCOrganisational Change ManagerVIC
- CCL3 - Network Design and Support EngineerNSW
- FTTechnical/Solutions ArchitectNSW
- FTTechnical Business Analyst - BINSW
- CCUX Designer and UX ResearcherVIC
- CCSolution Architect / Data ArchitectNSW
- CCSenior Front End / UI Developer (React.js / LESS / SASS)NSW
- FTProject Manager | Permanent role in Canberra | NV1/2 clearedACT
- CCSenior Project Manager - Workforce ManagementVIC
- CCSales Development Executive - Flexible Working HoursNSW
- FTManager; Enterprise ArchitectureNSW
- CCProject Specialist - Contact Center and Unified CommunicationsVIC
- CCOperational Team LeadVIC
- FTAGILE Training Manager/CoachNSW
- FTData AnalystNSW
- CCHyperion ConsultantNSW
- CCSr System AnalystACT