Dyson has announced a robot vacuum cleaner it says can out-suck any other.
It's half the size of the Statue of Liberty, has flashing eyes and steam rising from its body as it towers over puny humans by Tokyo Bay.
Researchers have developed mobile robots that can use Wi-Fi signals to effectively "see through" walls. It's raising the possibility of flying drones using the technology to see inside buildings.
It was a storm that would terrify the bravest of mariners, but a California robot swam through it without blinking.
A company acquired by Google that develops robots for the U.S. military appears to have greatly reduced its dependence on government funding, suggesting a reluctance on Google's part to align itself too closely with military projects.
Completely self-driving cars that will let you sleep on the way to work are a long way off, Nissan Motor CEO Carlos Ghosn cautioned Thursday, but automatic features for parking and driving in traffic jams are around the corner.
They might not be your idea of the ideal museum guide, but two androids designed to be lifelike have landed "jobs" at a prestigious Japanese technology center.
If you're on the lookout for the personal robot of your dreams, the cute French robot Nao just got a performance boost.
It lasted only two seconds, but a paralyzed man made history Thursday when he kicked off the World Cup in Brazil with the help of a robotic suit.
In a marriage of low and high technology, a robot is using a mop to clean up Japan's Fukushima Dai-ichi nuclear power plant.
Five years ago, a robot slowly trundled around a Californian office doing things like opening doors and using electrical sockets.
If the thought of a humanoid robot in your home makes your skin crawl, meet the friendly Pepper.
Minuscule robots of the future that swim around in your body delivering drugs have come a step closer to reality.
If you've ever seen the science-fiction classic "Aliens," you might wonder when powered exoskeleton suits will help us do battle against nasty extraterrestrials.
It doesn't have a steering wheel, but you're supposed to feel relaxed in Google's new prototype self-driving car.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Sony Xperia Z3 review: The no-frills flagship
- 2 Samsung's Galaxy Alpha review: A peek into the Galaxy S6
- 3 Samsung Galaxy Note 4 review: The busiest, biggest and best Samsung phablet
- 4 Aldi's $279 Bauhn Sphere review: Disappointing
- 5 Nokia Lumia 735 review: Perfectly ordinary
Best Deals on GoodGearGuide
Latest News Articles
- France, Germany want EU to take a tougher stance on tech firms
- Divoom Voombox-Travel rugged Bluetooth speaker
- Distracted? Slap this Hitachi gizmo on your forehead to focus
- Uber suspends Nevada operations, affecting nearly 1,000 jobs
- Sony confirms development of e-paper smartwatch
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
- FTSEO Content ExecutiveVIC
- CCTech Support | IT Services Firm - Ad hoc Projects - Port Augusta / Whyalla AreaSA
- CCTech Support | IT Services Firm - Ad hoc Projects - Echuca AreaVIC
- FTAccount ExecutiveNSW
- FTStudio Design ManagerVIC
- FTPartnership Manager - MediaNSW
- FTProgram Manager - Integration & SolutionsNSW
- FTDigital Account ManagerNSW