National security may be at stake as private businesses try to manage a growing number of cyberthreats, but IT professionals shouldn't have to bear that burden alone.
An analytics company is trying a novel approach to evaluating risk: by putting a price on it.
Data encryption could help enterprises protect their sensitive information against mass surveillance by governments, as well as guard against unauthorized access by ill-intended third parties, but the correct implementation and use of data encryption...
Public companies may need to look more closely at their exposure to cyberattacks after new guidelines were released this week by the U.S. Securities and Exchange Commission.
Over the last two decades, the primary contribution of information technologies in firms has been about efficiency and enablement: to improve processes, make people more productive, reduce time to market, or enable things that couldn't be done previo...
It could be a natural disaster that closes cities for days at a time, or a power failure that knocks out corporate e-mail systems for a few hours. An endless variety of potential business disruptions confronts finance executives. And when crisis come...
East Japan entered its fifth day of power rationing on Friday, with no end to the planned blackouts in sight. The power shortages began last week when a massive earthquake and tsunami knocked nuclear power stations offline. The local electrical util...
Prices of widely used chips, including NAND flash memory and DRAM, have both risen sharply since the 9.0-magnitude earthquake struck and hurled tsunami waves at the northeastern part of Japan.
Despite the hoopla surrounding cloud computing, almost half of U.S. IT managers are still wary of using cloud computing services within their own operations, according to the results of a survey released Wednesday by the Information Systems Audit and...
Cloud computing users face problems including loss of control over data, difficulties proving compliance, and additional legal risks as data moves from one legal jurisdiction to another, according to a assessement of cloud computing risks from the Eu...
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 2016 Ford Mustang EcoBoost review
- 2 Synology DS216+ Review
- 3 Review: TCL C1 series 4K TV
- 4 Sony 75-inch UHD TV (X9400C) review: Sony and Android are a winning duo
- 5 LG 55EG960T OLED UHD TV
Join the Good Gear Guide newsletter!
Best Deals on Good Gear Guide
Latest News Articles
- Frazzled or burnt out? You need downtime but where do you find it?
- SurveyMonkey: Pokémon Go popularity may have already peaked
- Report: Apple Car launch date slips back a year to 2021
- Pokémon Go and the demon-haunted world
- Gaming desktops with AMD Zen chips will be hard to come by this year
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
- FTSocial Media AssistantQLD
- CCIP & Fixed Enablement SpecialistVIC
- CCProject Coordinator/ Jr Business Analyst- Govt backgroundNSW
- FTSenior Manager (Business Data Management)NSW
- CCProject CoordinatorACT
- CCTest ManagerNSW
- CCExcel Modelling specialist/consultant.VIC
- CCCRM DeveloperACT
- CCReport Business Analyst- BI, Oracle, SAP, TableauNSW
- FTSQL DATA AnalyticsNSW
- FTDesktop Specialist - Application PackagingACT
- FTMobile DeveloperWA
- FTProject Manager - IT Technology / Site RelocationsNSW
- CCSenior Business Process Analyst, FinanceNSW
- CCSenior Contracts Officer/Procurement -Governmen BckgrndNSW
- CCBusiness Analyst - CloudVIC
- FTFull Stack DeveloperNSW
- FTSAP FS-PM/FS-PQM SpecialistVIC
- FTBusiness Intelligence - Policy and Governance ManagerNSW
- CCBusiness Analyst - Logistic and TransportVIC
- CCHigh Severity Incident ManagerVIC
- CCAgile Delivery ManagerACT
- CCInfrastructure Project ManagerACT
- CCChange CoordinatorNSW
- FTSenior .Net DeveloperNSW