The new Android 4.3 update promises to be a boon for longtime Nexus 7 users plagued by the crippling slowdown the slate runs into after months of use.
PC Advisor reviews the 5 best BlackBerrys you can buy today.
Research In Motion Limited, now doing business as BlackBerry, shipped about 1 million BlackBerry Z10 smartphones during its fiscal fourth quarter.
With the release of the BlackBerry Z10 smartphone, the company once known as Research in Motion has staked its future on an ambitious bet: that it could craft a new "mobile user experience" that would, by itself, prove a strong attraction for buyers.
Apple makes more from its iTunes and accessories than its rivals make from selling mobile phones, a new report has revealed.
The newly rechristened BlackBerry delivered on its promise to breathe new life into an aging, iconic product line, but it still faces an uphill battle in a market dominated by Apple's iPhone and devices based on Google's Android operating system.
BlackBerry has unveiled its completely new mobile operating system and launched two new smartphones but the revamped devices won't hit Australian shelves until sometime in March, it was revealed today.
Google's desirable Nexus 4 smartphone will apparently go back on sale in the UK today at 3pm.
In a keynote that was rife with technopop music and contrived videos -- and woefully short on details -- Research in Motion launched two new smartphones in its bid to restore its fortunes in the smartphone market.
RIM has unveiled its highly graphical, touch-oriented Peek and Flow user experience in a bid to regain its lost relevance
Apple has released iOS 6.1 for iPhone and iPad, the latest version of its mobile operating system.
The key to Research in Motion's success in the business markets lies not with IT groups or even business users, but with consumers, according to analysts looking ahead to Wednesday's announcement of RIM's new BlackBerry 10 smartphones.
Speculation, rumors, and hopes about the upcoming BlackBerry 10 launch next week have sent Research in Motion's (RIMM - Nasdaq) stock price soaring.
Research in Motion is at CES this week talking up BlackBerry 10, the company's smartphone refresh set to debut January 30. Despite five years of floundering behind Apple's iPhone and Google Android devices, RIM is generating interest in BlackBerry 10...
Apple, Research in Motion (RIM) and Motorola Mobility are among 15 companies sued in the U.S. over a fundamental 3G and 4G patent on determining when devices should switch cells in a mobile network.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Review: TCL C1 series 4K TV
- 2 Sony 75-inch UHD TV (X9400C) review: Sony and Android are a winning duo
- 3 LG 55EG960T OLED UHD TV
- 4 Panasonic Viera UHD TV review: good hardware, fragmented software
- 5 Microsoft Lumia 640 review: Honouring Nokia's legacy
Join the Good Gear Guide newsletter!
Best Deals on Good Gear Guide
Latest News Articles
- Seagate 8TB NAS drive: Review
- Seagate ST1000LX001 review
- Report: Microsoft could debut Xbox One game streaming stick and 'Xbox TV' at E3
- This sticker can wirelessly charge your smartphone or tablet
- Microsoft breaks own design rules in dupe-the-user Windows 10 upgrade tactic
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
For work use, Microsoft Word and Excel programs pre-installed on the device are adequate for preparing short documents.
The Fujitsu LifeBook UH574 allowed for great mobility without being obnoxiously heavy or clunky. Its twelve hours of battery life did not disappoint.
The screen was particularly good. It is bright and visible from most angles, however heat is an issue, particularly around the Windows button on the front, and on the back where the battery housing is located.
My first impression after unboxing the Q702 is that it is a nice looking unit. Styling is somewhat minimalist but very effective. The tablet part, once detached, has a nice weight, and no buttons or switches are located in awkward or intrusive positions.
- CCProgram Communications SpecialistVIC
- CCSystems Engineer - Wintel, VMWare and CitrixNSW
- CCSenior Portfolio Analyst - Risk and MetricsNSW
- CCTechnical Solutions Specialist - Software Developer (Client facing)NSW
- CCTechnical Service LeadNSW
- CCChange Manager - SAP FinanceNSW
- CCTechnical Specialist - IP Network Design - Juniper MXNSW
- CCIT Technical WriterACT
- CCSenior Business Analyst - Integration Solution ManagementVIC
- FTSenior Java Developer / Technical LeadACT
- CCSystems Engineer- VMware / Cisco UCSNSW
- CCSenior Business Analyst, Marketing SystemsNSW
- CCContract Systems Analyst (JAVA/Oracle/Web) 160603/SA/871Asia
- CCData Engineer (Java, Scala, Scripting, Hadoop, Spark)NSW
- FTInfrastructure Specialist VMwareNSW
- CCTechnical System Engineer (Linux/Mobile/SQL)160524/TSE/vmtAsia
- FTJunior Web Developer | CBD | Digital AgencyVIC
- FTAgile Implementation LeadNSW
- CCIT Environment and Deployment SpecialistQLD
- CCData Center ArchitectNSW
- FTTechnical/Solutions ArchitectNSW
- CCContract Analyst Programmer (JAVA/SQL/Web) 160519/AP/453Asia
- CCSystem Engineer - Server Migration experienceNSW
- FTGraduate IT Support OfficerNSW
- FTAzure ConsultantQLD