RIM has unveiled its highly graphical, touch-oriented Peek and Flow user experience in a bid to regain its lost relevance
RIM (Research in Motion)
Research in Motion (RIM) is now accepting applications for its upcoming BlackBerry PlayBook tablet computer into the company's BlackBerry App World application store, RIM said on Tuesday.
Look out, Apple. BlackBerry maker Research in Motion (RIM) is now in the tablet business.
Hands-on review: BlackBerry 10 is a big step up, but it's awkward to use in some key areas
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Sony Xperia Z5 Premium review: Is the world ready for a 4K phone?
- 2 Mazda MX-5 (2016) review: Absolute driving purity
- 3 Sony 75-inch UHD TV (X9400C) review: Sony and Android are a winning duo
- 4 LG 55EG960T OLED UHD TV
- 5 Panasonic Viera UHD TV review: good hardware, fragmented software
Join the Good Gear Guide newsletter!
Best Deals on Good Gear Guide
Latest News Articles
- Modular cellphone kit can be used for IoT and wearables
- Now that AI has mastered 'Go,' are all our jobs next?
- Make a $40 Linux or Android PC with new Raspberry Pi 2 rival
- Researcher finds serious flaw in Chromium-based Avast SafeZone browser
- Dridex banking malware mysteriously hijacked to distribute antivirus program
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
- CCApplication Support AnalystNSW
- FTBusiness Intelligence AnalystVIC
- CCHelpdesk SupportNSW
- FT.NET Tech LeadVIC
- CCIT Solution Designer (SOA / Web-services)NSW
- CCJava Development EngineerNSW
- FTSenior Mobile Developer - IOSNSW
- CCICT Infrastructure Specialist - (Network Engineer)ACT
- CCApplication Project ManagerVIC
- CCDBA (Oracle/SQL)NSW
- CCContract Analyst Programmer (Java/Visual VB.net) 160115/AP/vhsAsia
- CCData Migration SpecialistQLD
- FTIT Support AnalystNSW
- FTJava DeveloperNSW
- FTSenior Systems/SAN EngineerNSW
- CCSenior Agile Business Analyst - Online/Mobile experienceNSW
- FTOracle System Integration Engineer - CANBERRASA
- CCDesktop Support L1, 2 & 3NSW
- FTProject Manager | Permanent position | NV1 NV2 cleared | Defence | Great cultureACT
- CCJava/J2EE ConsultantVIC
- FTCyber Security SpecialistNSW
- CCData AnalystNSW
- CCWindows System Admin, Administrator, Technical SupportNSW
- FTLogistics Systems ManagerNSW
- CCIT Service Desk (32 hour week)WA