In a keynote that was rife with technopop music and contrived videos -- and woefully short on details -- Research in Motion launched two new smartphones in its bid to restore its fortunes in the smartphone market.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 2016 Ford Mustang EcoBoost review
- 2 Synology DS216+ Review
- 3 Review: TCL C1 series 4K TV
- 4 Sony 75-inch UHD TV (X9400C) review: Sony and Android are a winning duo
- 5 LG 55EG960T OLED UHD TV
Join the Good Gear Guide newsletter!
Best Deals on Good Gear Guide
Latest News Articles
- How to stop hackers from reaching your deleted files
- Six quick steps to start a Digital Detox
- How to upgrade to Windows 10: What you need to know
- Alphabet will work with more auto makers on self-driving cars
- Intel has quietly snuffed out its Project Tango smartphone as it rethinks augmented reality
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
For work use, Microsoft Word and Excel programs pre-installed on the device are adequate for preparing short documents.
The Fujitsu LifeBook UH574 allowed for great mobility without being obnoxiously heavy or clunky. Its twelve hours of battery life did not disappoint.
The screen was particularly good. It is bright and visible from most angles, however heat is an issue, particularly around the Windows button on the front, and on the back where the battery housing is located.
My first impression after unboxing the Q702 is that it is a nice looking unit. Styling is somewhat minimalist but very effective. The tablet part, once detached, has a nice weight, and no buttons or switches are located in awkward or intrusive positions.
- FTSocial Media AssistantQLD
- CCOracle Pl/SQL DeveloperNSW
- CCSOA -Solution Architect -baselineACT
- FTSharePoint DeveloperSA
- FTDesktop Specialist - Application PackagingACT
- CCNetwork Engineer - NV2 ClearanceVIC
- CCEnterprise Data Business AnalystNSW
- CCProject ManagerACT
- CCService Coordinator/HelpdeskWA
- FTSharePoint DeveloperNSW
- CCApplication Service TechnicianVIC
- CCIT Security ArchitectVIC
- FTSOE Desktop Engineer - must have SCCM 2012NSW
- FTService Desk Team LeadNSW
- CCSenior Systems SpecialistNSW
- FTSAP FS-PM/FS-PQM SpecialistVIC
- FTSQL DATA AnalyticsNSW
- FTSenior Oracle Functional Analyst (Finance)VIC
- CCData Analyst / Data ModelerNSW
- CCDesktop Engineer (SCCM/SOE)WA
- CCSenior Security SpecialistNSW
- FTSystems Engineer | Defence | NV1 / NV2 clearanceACT
- CCProject CoordinatorACT
- CCSenior Business Process AnalystNSW
- CCHelpdesk OfficersNSW