Global Internet access aggregator iPass on Monday finally introduced a software client for Research In Motion BlackBerry handsets, giving users of the popular business devices a way to hop on faster networks and avoid expensive cellular roaming charg...
Crazy John’s and Research In Motion (RIM) have announced the availability of the Pink BlackBerry Pearl 8110 smartphone from Crazy John stores for $0 upfront on a $39 BlackBerry Service Cap.
Apple may have rejected the Google Voice app from the App Store, but BlackBerry owners can tap into this call-management center right now, getting better organised with free features.
It's almost here! Blackberry's first-ever fully-featured, native Apple support -- finally -- right out of the box is being offered in the new Blackberry 8520 smartphone that will be available to T-Mobile USA customers starting August 5.
A Blackberry firmware update pushed out to subscribers of United Arab Emirates carrier Etisalat contained spyware, Research in Motion confirmed Tuesday.
Apple's iPhone and RIM's BlackBerry smartphones may be tiny players in terms of market share but they command a giant slice of mobile profits. In 2008 the two accounted for just 3 percent of all global mobile phone sales but 35 percent of operating p...
Google Voice is headed for Blackberry and Android handsets, potentially turning smart phones into your hub for managing voice mail, all your contacts, and making low-cost phone calls, according to reports surfacing on the Web today.
Research in Motion (<a href="http://www.networkworld.com/news/financial/rim.html">RIM</a>) has issued a new security patch for <a href="http://www.networkworld.com/news/2009/050409-blackberry-enterprise-server.html">BlackBerry Enterprise Server</a> t...
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Samsung's Galaxy Alpha review: A peek into the Galaxy S6
- 2 Samsung Galaxy Note 4 review: The busiest, biggest and best Samsung phablet
- 3 Aldi's $279 Bauhn Sphere review: Disappointing
- 4 Nokia Lumia 735 review: Perfectly ordinary
- 5 Bowers & Wilkins P5 (Series 2) review: For elegant sound
Best Deals on GoodGearGuide
Latest News Articles
- Early version of new POS malware family spotted
- Syrian Electronic Army posts hacking message on several news sites
- Fastest LTE speed will be out of reach for most users
- EU net neutrality discussions to continue into the next year
- Over 23,000 Web servers infected with CryptoPHP backdoor
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
For work use, Microsoft Word and Excel programs pre-installed on the device are adequate for preparing short documents.
The Fujitsu LifeBook UH574 allowed for great mobility without being obnoxiously heavy or clunky. Its twelve hours of battery life did not disappoint.
The screen was particularly good. It is bright and visible from most angles, however heat is an issue, particularly around the Windows button on the front, and on the back where the battery housing is located.
My first impression after unboxing the Q702 is that it is a nice looking unit. Styling is somewhat minimalist but very effective. The tablet part, once detached, has a nice weight, and no buttons or switches are located in awkward or intrusive positions.
- CCTech Support | IT Services Firm - Ad hoc Projects - Echuca AreaVIC
- FTPartnership Manager - MediaNSW
- FTSEO Content ExecutiveVIC
- CCTech Support | IT Services Firm - Ad hoc Projects - Port Augusta / Whyalla AreaSA
- FTDigital Account ManagerNSW
- FTProgram Manager - Integration & SolutionsNSW
- FTStudio Design ManagerVIC
- FTAccount ExecutiveNSW