Research in Motion (RIM) has today announced that its BlackBerry PlayBook tablet will launch in Australia on Monday 20 June, and will start at $579.
RIM BlackBerry PlayBook tablet
RIM's hotly anticipated BlackBerry PlayBook tablet is set to officially launch in Australia on 1 June, according to an industry source that has been testing the tablet who wished to remain anonymous.
The flip phone is a dying breed, but Research In Motion (RIM) is trying to bring it back with its latest handset, the BlackBerry Style. The Style sports a compact design and the latest version of the BlackBerry OS, but the camera is subpar and the ke...
Cisco expects RIM's new BlackBerry PlayBook to do well among businesses moving toward tablets, and help to augment customer demand for Cisco's WebEx service and Unified Communications Manager platforms.
Apple's iPad 2 may be the only dominant player in the tablet market, but it will soon face some strong competition from RIM's BlackBerry PlayBook. We were lucky enough to get some hands-on time with this hotly anticipated device, and we were left ver...
Research in Motion (RIM), makers of BlackBerry smartphones, recently unveiled the "enterprise-ready" 7in touchscreen BlackBerry Playbook tablet, which is set to go head to head with the Apple iPad.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 2016 Ford Mustang EcoBoost review
- 2 Synology DS216+ Review
- 3 Review: TCL C1 series 4K TV
- 4 Sony 75-inch UHD TV (X9400C) review: Sony and Android are a winning duo
- 5 LG 55EG960T OLED UHD TV
Join the Good Gear Guide newsletter!
Best Deals on Good Gear Guide
Latest News Articles
- AMD's Radeon Pro WX GPUs can create VR content for under $1,000
- AMD introduces a new Radeon Pro WX series to replace FirePro
- How to use Microsoft Edge, Windows 10's new browser
- Here are the key security features coming to Windows 10 next week
- Nvidia's latest Quadro GPU delivers a blistering 12 teraflops of performance
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
For work use, Microsoft Word and Excel programs pre-installed on the device are adequate for preparing short documents.
The Fujitsu LifeBook UH574 allowed for great mobility without being obnoxiously heavy or clunky. Its twelve hours of battery life did not disappoint.
The screen was particularly good. It is bright and visible from most angles, however heat is an issue, particularly around the Windows button on the front, and on the back where the battery housing is located.
My first impression after unboxing the Q702 is that it is a nice looking unit. Styling is somewhat minimalist but very effective. The tablet part, once detached, has a nice weight, and no buttons or switches are located in awkward or intrusive positions.
- FTSocial Media AssistantQLD
- CCTechnical Specialist - EUCNSW
- CCContract Systems Analyst (Linux/MySQL) 1600803/SA/255Asia
- CCTest Manager - Baseline SecurityVIC
- CCService Design AnalystNSW
- CCCommunication LeadVIC
- CCPortfolio ManagerVIC
- CCAccounts Reconciliation Officer/ AdministratorNSW
- FTSAS Support SpecialistNSW
- CCSenior Back-end .Net DeveloperNSW
- CCBusiness Analyst/ Scrum MasterNSW
- FTFull Stack DeveloperNSW
- CCStrategic Business AnalystNSW
- CCSenior Business Analyst with Product Management experienceVIC
- FTSAP Team LeadVIC
- CCPeoplsoft Technical SupportACT
- CCDigital Project Manager, AgileNSW
- CCBusiness Intelligence Developer - Initial 3mth ContractVIC
- CCCisco CCIE Certified Network EngineerWA
- FTAEM & AEM Forms ConsultantsWA
- CCBusiness AnalystNSW
- CCFull Stack Java DeveloperNSW
- CCAgile Delivery ManagerACT
- CCMiddleware ConsultantVIC
- CCReport Business Analyst- BI, Oracle, SAP, TableauNSW