The U.S. Supreme Court has declined to hear a lawsuit challenging the U.S. National Security Agency's collection of U.S. phone records filed by a conservative activist, despite a lower court's ruling that the program may be illegal.
A U.S. surveillance court has renewed its approval of a U.S. National Security Agency program that collects U.S. residents' telephone records in bulk.
The U.S. Department of Justice will appeal a district judge's opinion saying a phone records collection program at the National Security Agency likely violates the U.S. Constitution.
The American Civil Liberties Union will appeal a judge's decision to throw out the civil liberties group's lawsuit challenging U.S. National Security Agency surveillance.
A U.S. National Security Agency surveillance review board report, to be released Wednesday, will recommend major changes in the way the agency tracks terrorism suspects, according to news reports.
After six months of contentious debate over U.S. National Security Agency surveillance programs, prompted by leaks from former government contractor Edward Snowden, the third week in December may have marked a major turning point.
Gadgets & Things
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Star Wars Death Star Bluetooth levitating rotating speaker review
- 2 Finally! LG OLED TV 2016 range review
- 3 Fetch TV Mighty review: Better than Foxtel
- 4 Fetch TV Mini review: Make your TV a smart TV
- 5 Panasonic Viera DX900U UHD 4K smart TV review
Join the Good Gear Guide newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- Microsoft's vision for LinkedIn is about tying its business data into Office and other services
- Facebook's Year in Review for 2016 isn't just fun and games
- AMD's Radeon Software Crimson ReLive debuts with features galore
- Intel, Microsoft renew 'Wintel' partnership with Project Evo and VR specs for PCs
- New Windows 10 Insider Build allows you to shut down your PC with your voice
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
- The top 10 best and worst tech gadgets and products of 2016
- Best phone of the year 2016
- TV of the year award 2016
- Which flagship TV is best? Sony 4K HDR Bravia 2016 versus LG 4K HDR OLED 2016
- 10 Blu-ray movies / Best looking Blu-ray movies
- FTTraining CoordinatorNSW
- CCSAP CRM Technical LeadACT
- CCSenior Business Analyst- System/ Solution DevelopmentNSW
- TPSenior Test Analyst - Data ReconciliationQLD
- CCERP LeadWA
- CCFinancial AnalystACT
- FTGuidewire Developer - Billing's focusSA
- CCSenior Front End DeveloperSA
- CCIteration Manager / Scrum MasterOther
- FTProduct Manager - TV and MediaVIC
- TPProject Manager - HealthQLD
- CCPSCD/ CRM Business/Financial AnalystsACT
- TPHRIS Project Delivery ManagerQLD
- FTIT Business PartnerNSW
- CCSAP PM/ MRS ConsultantVIC
- FTsolution ArchitectNSW
- CCTrainer - AgileACT
- CCNetwork Solution Designer/Architect - Finance - Contract - SydneyNSW
- FTChief Security Officer l CISSP l ISO27001NSW
- FTIT Client Support AnalystNSW
- FTSystem EngineerNSW
- CCAccount Executive - SMEVIC
- FTUX / UI DesignerVIC
- FTSenior Architect, Financial MarketsNSW
- FTUX DesignerVIC