The U.S. Supreme Court has declined to hear a lawsuit challenging the U.S. National Security Agency's collection of U.S. phone records filed by a conservative activist, despite a lower court's ruling that the program may be illegal.
A U.S. surveillance court has renewed its approval of a U.S. National Security Agency program that collects U.S. residents' telephone records in bulk.
The U.S. Department of Justice will appeal a district judge's opinion saying a phone records collection program at the National Security Agency likely violates the U.S. Constitution.
The American Civil Liberties Union will appeal a judge's decision to throw out the civil liberties group's lawsuit challenging U.S. National Security Agency surveillance.
A U.S. National Security Agency surveillance review board report, to be released Wednesday, will recommend major changes in the way the agency tracks terrorism suspects, according to news reports.
After six months of contentious debate over U.S. National Security Agency surveillance programs, prompted by leaks from former government contractor Edward Snowden, the third week in December may have marked a major turning point.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Review: TCL C1 series 4K TV
- 2 Mazda MX-5 (2016) review: Absolute driving purity
- 3 Sony 75-inch UHD TV (X9400C) review: Sony and Android are a winning duo
- 4 LG 55EG960T OLED UHD TV
- 5 Panasonic Viera UHD TV review: good hardware, fragmented software
Join the Good Gear Guide newsletter!
Best Deals on Good Gear Guide
Latest News Articles
- Immigration Minister Peter Dutton becomes Creepy internet meme
- Dick Smith relaunches as online-only business
- Giphy Keys wants to be the default iOS keyboard for GIF lovers
- Report: HTC to finally launch Android Wear smartwatch in June
- Facebook Messenger testing Snapchat-style disappearing messages for iOS
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
- CCSenior Frontend DeveloperNSW
- FTProduction ConsultantVIC
- CCBusiness Project ManagerAsia
- CCNetwork DesignerVIC
- FTInfrastructure Project ManagerACT
- CCIT Solution Architect - ApplicationsNSW
- FTBusiness AnalystNSW
- CCTechnical WriterACT
- FTITSM Head of Service Desk & SwitchboardACT
- FTSolution Delivery Manager ( RTTM)NSW
- FTSQL DeveloperNSW
- CCTransition Program ManagerNSW
- FTTechnical/Solutions ArchitectNSW
- FTManager; Enterprise ArchitectureNSW
- CCSenior Analyst Designer / AWS and AzureVIC
- CCSr. Iteration ManagerVIC
- CCWindows Automation EngineerVIC
- FTSenior Storage Systems EngineerACT
- CCFront End Developer x 2QLD
- CCTechnical ExpertVIC
- CCSenior Agile Business AnalystVIC
- FTSenior DBA / Team LeadVIC
- CCPortfolio Manager - Customer Service SystemVIC
- CCData AnalystVIC
- FTBA/Technical Project Manager/Product ManagerQLD