The U.S. Supreme Court has declined to hear a lawsuit challenging the U.S. National Security Agency's collection of U.S. phone records filed by a conservative activist, despite a lower court's ruling that the program may be illegal.
A U.S. surveillance court has renewed its approval of a U.S. National Security Agency program that collects U.S. residents' telephone records in bulk.
The U.S. Department of Justice will appeal a district judge's opinion saying a phone records collection program at the National Security Agency likely violates the U.S. Constitution.
The American Civil Liberties Union will appeal a judge's decision to throw out the civil liberties group's lawsuit challenging U.S. National Security Agency surveillance.
A U.S. National Security Agency surveillance review board report, to be released Wednesday, will recommend major changes in the way the agency tracks terrorism suspects, according to news reports.
After six months of contentious debate over U.S. National Security Agency surveillance programs, prompted by leaks from former government contractor Edward Snowden, the third week in December may have marked a major turning point.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 2016 Ford Mustang EcoBoost review
- 2 Review: TCL C1 series 4K TV
- 3 Tech21 Evo Xplorer iPhone case review
- 4 LG 55EG960T OLED UHD TV
- 5 Microsoft Lumia 640 review: Honouring Nokia's legacy
Join the Good Gear Guide newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- The Top 6 TVs in 2016
- Laptops are about to get a whole lot faster
- After bias furor, Facebook replaces people with algorithms
- Ford, MIT use Bostonians’ cellphone location data for traffic planning
- Google Wallet will now automatically send money transfers straight to your bank account
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
- CCAgile Business AnalystNSW
- CCLinux EngineerVIC
- CCEnterprise ArchitectNSW
- CCFinance Stream Consultant (SAP FICO & Procurement Streams)NSW
- CCSenior Security Specialist - McAfeeVIC
- CCContract Analyst Programmer (JBoss/J2EE/SQL) 160830/AP/193Asia
- CCSenior Business Analyst - GeneralVIC
- CCBusiness Analyst / SalesforceNSW
- CCSAP IS Retail Functional LeadVIC
- CCProject Manager - open source softwareACT
- CCPMO Project AdministratorNSW
- CCNetwork Technology SpecialistVIC
- CCFacilities ManagerACT
- CCData Centre Solutions Architect - Red Hat, Wintel & VMware - CanberraACT
- CCMainframe Application ArchitectNSW
- CCBusiness Analyst - Project Server/SharePoint exposureACT
- CCSoftware test engineer - Telecom/NetworkACT
- CCManager Architecture Practice Lead (Infrastructure Architect)NSW
- CCContract Programmer (Data/File Backup Technology) 160826/P/283Asia
- CCProgram CoordinatorVIC
- CCSharepoint ArchitectACT
- FTBusiness Development Manager | ICT intelligent systems integrationVIC
- CCBusiness AnalystVIC
- CCProject ManagerACT
- CCContract Programmer (JAVA/J2EE) 160901/P/601Asia