The Beats Music streaming service just went live in the U.S. with apps available for both Android and iOS (and Windows Phone later). But the new service's life comes with a blood sacrifice from MOG, another Beats-held streaming music service.
Sources aware of Google's plans have "let slip" that an iOS version of Google Play Music All Acccess should be out by the end of October.
With its Napster acquisition this week, Rhapsody, the venerable U.S.-only digital music subscription service, is in battle mode as rival Spotify attempts to carry its strong momentum in Europe to America.
RealNetworks yesterday launched its Rhapsody music-streaming application for the iPhone and iPod Touch, after what the company said was a "smooth process" of back-and-forth with Apple.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Samsung Galaxy Tab S (10.5) 4G review
- 2 Nokia Lumia 930 review
- 3 Asus G550JK gaming notebook
- 4 Fetch TV set-top box
- 5 Dell Inspiron 15 5547 laptop
Best Deals on GoodGearGuide
Latest News Articles
- Marshall Monitor headphone review
- Voice over 4G: Vodafone lands Australian first
- China paving the way for big Xbox One sales
- 'Reveton' ransomware upgraded with powerful password stealer
- YouTube music might be a win for other Google services
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.