nbn has revealed its third quarter results, showing a total revenue $111 million, an increase of more than 158 per cent versus the previous corresponding period in fiscal year 2015.
Microsoft will announce its fiscal 2010 earnings Thursday afternoon, and the pressure is on Redmond to deliver big numbers now that PCs sales have jumped this year, Windows 7 is the "fastest selling OS ever" and Office 2010 is generally available.
Hewlett-Packard's first-quarter profit increased by 28 percent from a year earlier as growth returned to some of its core businesses, prompting the company to raise its forecast for the fiscal year.
IBM on Tuesday reported a 10 percent jump in profit for the fourth quarter as revenue increased at the company for the first time in more than a year.
Despite increased profit in the first half of its fiscal year, Vodafone has decided to double its planned cost reductions, the operator said on Tuesday.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 2016 Ford Mustang EcoBoost review
- 2 Synology DS216+ Review
- 3 Review: TCL C1 series 4K TV
- 4 Sony 75-inch UHD TV (X9400C) review: Sony and Android are a winning duo
- 5 LG 55EG960T OLED UHD TV
Join the Good Gear Guide newsletter!
Best Deals on Good Gear Guide
Latest News Articles
- Surprise! Nvidia reveals a new Pascal-powered Titan X and it looks like an utter monster
- Apple faces lawsuit over AppleCare refurbished devices not being new
- Intel experiments with 3D Xpoint as it ships out SSDs to testers
- Edward Snowden has developed an iPhone case meant to kill surveillance
- Tesla wants to end fossil fuel use, make self-driving cars 10X safer
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
For work use, Microsoft Word and Excel programs pre-installed on the device are adequate for preparing short documents.
The Fujitsu LifeBook UH574 allowed for great mobility without being obnoxiously heavy or clunky. Its twelve hours of battery life did not disappoint.
The screen was particularly good. It is bright and visible from most angles, however heat is an issue, particularly around the Windows button on the front, and on the back where the battery housing is located.
My first impression after unboxing the Q702 is that it is a nice looking unit. Styling is somewhat minimalist but very effective. The tablet part, once detached, has a nice weight, and no buttons or switches are located in awkward or intrusive positions.
- FTSocial Media AssistantQLD
- CCDigital Project Manager, AgileNSW
- CCAsp.Net Developer with Angular, SQL,Twitter Bootstrapper, CSSNSW
- CCContract Analyst Programmer (J2EE) 160721/AP/075Asia
- CCPMO ManagerVIC
- CCMicrosoft Business Intelligence (BI) ConsultantNSW
- CCProject Manager, Credit CardsNSW
- CCCisco CCIE Certified Network EngineerWA
- FTCisco IP Telephony EngineerNSW
- CCLead DevOps ConsultantVIC
- CCIT/Telco Graduate | 12mth ContractVIC
- FTNetwork Infrastructure SpecialistSA
- CCSOA -Solution Architect -baselineACT
- CCUser Access Review (UAR) DeveloperVIC
- CCSenior Contracts Officer/Procurement -Governmen BckgrndNSW
- FTSenior .Net DeveloperSA
- CCLead Business AnalystNSW
- CCDrupal DeveloperWA
- CCIT Business Analyst- Infrastructure, BABOK- Government BackgrndNSW
- FTSenior .Net Applications SupportACT
- CCInfrastructure Project ManagerACT
- CCPerformance Test Lead- Load runner, SAP , Citrix ,HPQC ,QTPNSW
- FTDesktop Specialist - Application PackagingACT
- CCSenior Business Systems AnalystVIC
- CCIP Test Analyst - Baseline Security ClearanceVIC