Aiming at a mass business-user audience, Microsoft has released a preview of the next version of its cloud-based data visualization software, Power BI, with a promise to maintain a free option even after its general release.
Sony has requested approval to delay its third-quarter earnings report, citing damage to network systems in its Sony Pictures Entertainment division caused by the cyberattack it sustained late last year.
Among analysts and investors, debate has been growing about a retailer-reporting trend to stop publicizing monthly sales, and instead to offer results only quarterly. It's a trend some retailing experts see as robbing them of an important barometer i...
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Review: TCL C1 series 4K TV
- 2 Sony 75-inch UHD TV (X9400C) review: Sony and Android are a winning duo
- 3 LG 55EG960T OLED UHD TV
- 4 Panasonic Viera UHD TV review: good hardware, fragmented software
- 5 Microsoft Lumia 640 review: Honouring Nokia's legacy
Join the Good Gear Guide newsletter!
Best Deals on Good Gear Guide
Latest News Articles
- Report: Microsoft could debut Xbox One game streaming stick and 'Xbox TV' at E3
- This sticker can wirelessly charge your smartphone or tablet
- Microsoft breaks own design rules in dupe-the-user Windows 10 upgrade tactic
- Samsung isn't giving up on Android Wear, it's just not making any new Android Wear watches
- Google quietly kills its Nexus Player as Chromecast overshadows Android TV
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
For work use, Microsoft Word and Excel programs pre-installed on the device are adequate for preparing short documents.
The Fujitsu LifeBook UH574 allowed for great mobility without being obnoxiously heavy or clunky. Its twelve hours of battery life did not disappoint.
The screen was particularly good. It is bright and visible from most angles, however heat is an issue, particularly around the Windows button on the front, and on the back where the battery housing is located.
My first impression after unboxing the Q702 is that it is a nice looking unit. Styling is somewhat minimalist but very effective. The tablet part, once detached, has a nice weight, and no buttons or switches are located in awkward or intrusive positions.
- FTProduction ConsultantVIC
- CCProject Manager - HFCVIC
- CCSenior Change AnalystNSW
- CCICT Contracts and Procurement SpecialistACT
- CCBI/Information/Data/Solution ArchitectNSW
- CCPHP / Magento E-Commerce DeveloperNSW
- CCBusiness Intelligence (BI) AnalystQLD
- CCSoftware Licensing AnalystVIC
- CCProgram Business Implementation Director- HR Payroll, FINSW
- CCIT Systems AnalystACT
- CCDigital Business Analyst (iOS & Android / Web Projects)NSW
- CCOracle Fusion SOA/BPEL DeveloperVIC
- CCSenior IT Security Specialist-SANS, ISC2, ISACA, ITILNSW
- CCDigital Content ProducerVIC
- CCPEGA Developer / ConfigurerACT
- FT.NET DevelopersQLD
- CCSystems Engineer- VMware / Cisco UCSNSW
- CCCCB & MDM ConsultantNSW
- CCTechnology Team Lead / Senior Developer - JavaNSW
- CCTechnical Service LeadNSW
- CCTechnology Lead / Senior Developer - Java (Urgent)NSW
- CCSenior Project ManagerVIC
- CCDigital Project ManagerVIC
- FTSenior Full-Stack .NET DeveloperVIC
- CCTechnical WriterACT